Economy Exterminators

Founded 1976 • With Angi since June 2006

2160 N Salem St

Apex, NC 27523

PEST EMERGENCY? NO PROBLEM! Economy Exterminators offers exceptional pest control treatments, with immediate results, & warranties. Economy Exterminators is an award winning pest control service with over 40 years in the Triangle area. Our motto "Caring People---Careful Solutions" says it all! We treat you like family, and will get it done right, or keep treating your property until your pest concerns are taken care of! All our employees undergo an extensive background check, and are highly trained before they start work at your home. Expert pest elimination services are necessary when faced with a pest problem... so call the experts!...

12/19/2020

Tim H.

Nelson Alvarez did an excellent job. He is careful about masking (covid), and is professional, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced. Lowes and Home Depot didn't have ready-made mailbox posts, so he built one - it's nicely crafted - at no extra cost, and he remounted the metal mail box and the house numbers and installed the post in concrete. I put the original short fence up, and Nelson rebuilt it as it should have been done. The two walls inside my house were repaired, painted, and look like new. Nelson Alvarez is good, honest man. We will call him again for sure! .

Description of Work
replace rotted mail box post, replace rotted fence posts, repair holes in two walls and paint

Category pest control,handyman service

08/29/2019

Karen D.

They did not work for me because they could not treat the house immediately. I would have needed to wait another week to schedule so I went with another compnay.

Description of Work
Removal of millipedes

Category pest control

Thank you for giving us a call! We hope that in the future we can earn your business.

08/10/2019

Jimmy A.

Good results technician explained what he was doing, looking for and explained things I should look for, very professional

Description of Work
Termite Inspection

Category pest control,home inspection,basement waterproofing

Thank you for posting a review for us. As always, we appreciate your business! We strive to make each visit the best one yet!

07/03/2019

Donna D.

We have been seeing a lot of spiders and millipedes around and in the house, we called Economy to get rid of them. The exterminator came and treated outside and inside the house. We have seen a big improvement. The cost was $100 for the first treatment and $44 a month thereafter

Description of Work
pest control

09/17/2018

KIM M.

They did a great job. When I purchased my home last year I could look out the mudroom window and watch mice happily bounding between the house and an outbuilding. There were only nuisance bugs inside the house, so most treatment was outside. Any time I was going to be home on a workday I would ask to be put on the schedule for that day so mouse traps in the attic could be checked and updated spray provided inside. They removed both spider webs and wasp nests outside. Both mice and other pests were eradicated. Of course, flying critters always fly back and spiders are forever, but under control. :) The fellows I met were very personable and mannerly, they removed or covered shoes on entry. Price displayed is bi-monthly regular service charge for outside spray. Mouse control is a separate charge. Thank you.

Description of Work
General pest control, including mice

Category pest control

[Member Name Removed], thank you for such a nice review! Our biggest compliment we can get is a positive review from a satisfied customer. As always, we appreciate your business!

07/20/2018

Kathryn S.

We had some suspicious activity so we called them to check it out. They found some early termite activity and were able to treat our house the next day.

Description of Work
Termite inspection and treatment.

Category pest control

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for posting a review for us. As always, we appreciate your business. Please give us a call if you ever have a need!

11/03/2017

Veronica S.

Price was for initial spray barrier for interior and exterior of home as well as spider webs and wasp nests cleanup. The sales person stated that the initial spray would be detailed “creating a barrier” for the home. The barrier was for on all the baseboards, around windows & doors, attic, and crawl space. The exterminator who did that actually spraying, I felt did not do was the sales person stated would be done. In fact, the exterminator tells me the sales person misrepresented how the sprays were done. The exterminator did a “spot” spray around the house and talked about how he hated spiders and wasps. When it came to cleaning the webs and nests, I specifically requested the window areas to be cleaned and the exterminator said that’s not something they do. Also, he didn’t even bother getting a ladder to reach the roof edges where wasp nest and spider webs were a problem. What’s the point of paying somebody to do a job if they can’t do the job as expected, which is suppose to be better than the homeowner. I could have purchased a few bottles of bug spray and a broom to do the same thing the exterminator did. No happy with the service.

Description of Work
To get rid of spiders with nest, roaches, and wasps with nest.

Category pest control

Thank you for posting this review. We are working to resolve this issue. We always want our customers to be 100% satisfied with our service.

08/24/2017

Roger S.

Ants were not exterminated, but I was told up front that the particular treatment might not work

Description of Work
Ant problem

Category pest control

Thank you for taking time to post a review for us. We appreciate your business.

08/11/2017

Steven R.

Basically, spraying around the house. The cost is $40 a month. I like the effectiveness. Basically, there were one or two instances where we canceled service when we were selling the house and they didn't terminate the contract. I think they're a good company, I just had one bad incident.

Description of Work
General pest control.

Category pest control

Thank you for posting a review for us. As always, we appreciate your business.

08/10/2017

Michael E.

Excellent. The customer service has been great and the technicians have been very competent and professional. I needed extra service for a slight increase of those 747 roaches in between scheduled service and they responded quickly at no additional cost ( part of contract). Very pleased with overall service and worth the fair price. I gave them a "B" for price but in truth the competitive price is worth it considering the high quality of overall service.

Description of Work
I was concerned that I had termites and left a message over Memorial Day. They got back to me first thing in the morning and arranged for an immediate appointment. After a thorough inspection I was glad to learn that it was easily treatable flying ants. Further discussed ongoing service for mice control and insects. Ordered online special for first service call and then bi-monthly service.

Category pest control

Thank you for this great testimonial. To hear, "The customer service has been great and the technicians have been very competent and professional" is the feedback that we love to hear. We appreciate your business. Please keep us informed as to how we may be of further service to you.

Healthy Home Restoration

Healthy Home Restoration was established in Cary NC in 2004. HHR has specialized in solving complex problems in crawlspaces related to humidity, pest and mold and is considered the top company in the Triangle area for crawlspace problem resolution and energy evaluation/improvements. Over time sealed and conditioned crawlspaces became the preferred method for constructing crawlspaces under homes. The process of conditioning a crawlspace is so successful it created an entire new industry. As a leader in the industry we pride ourselves in providing a large variety of products to fit our clients individual needs. We will never be a company that supplies only one solution with one product for every need. We constantly work with manufactures and suppliers to provide the best and most cost effective products available. *Free evaluations and inspections when related to emergency claims or water proofing/encapsulation. Services for general inspection of the home when related to mold, odor, suspected moisture issues, and energy audits will have a minimum service fee charged depending on the situation. Real Estate transaction discounts apply.***Does not offer full home inspections and pest control services.***

Shamrock Waterproofing

Serving the Triangle area since 1992 Licensed and Insured. Residential and Commercial. Lowest Price Guaranteed. Interior and Exterior Systems. Lifetime Warranty FREE ESTIMATES

Iron Homes Inspections

We are a comprehensive Home Inspection company covering the Raleigh Durham area. Also offering Radon detection and Well Water testing for your convenience. We accept cash check and credit cards to make payment as easy as possible.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa, Check, Financing Available

Residential and commercial pest & termite control, baiting, moisture, WDIR's, sump pumps, drain lines & repairs.

NA