Economy Exterminators

Founded 1976 • With Angi since June 2006

2160 N Salem St

Apex, NC 27523

PEST EMERGENCY? NO PROBLEM! Economy Exterminators offers exceptional pest control treatments, with immediate results, & warranties. Economy Exterminators is an award winning pest control service with over 40 years in the Triangle area. Our motto "Caring People---Careful Solutions" says it all! We

12/19/2020

Tim H.

Nelson Alvarez did an excellent job. He is careful about masking (covid), and is professional, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced. Lowes and Home Depot didn't have ready-made mailbox posts, so he built one - it's nicely crafted - at no extra cost, and he remounted the metal mail box and the house numbers and installed the post in concrete. I put the original short fence up, and Nelson rebuilt it as it should have been done. The two walls inside my house were repaired, painted, and look like new. Nelson Alvarez is good, honest man. We will call him again for sure! .

Description of Work
replace rotted mail box post, replace rotted fence posts, repair holes in two walls and paint

Category pest control, handyman service

08/29/2019

Karen D.

They did not work for me because they could not treat the house immediately. I would have needed to wait another week to schedule so I went with another compnay.

Description of Work
Removal of millipedes

Category pest control

Thank you for giving us a call! We hope that in the future we can earn your business.

08/10/2019

Jimmy A.

Good results technician explained what he was doing, looking for and explained things I should look for, very professional

Description of Work
Termite Inspection

Category pest control, home inspection, basement waterproofing

Thank you for posting a review for us. As always, we appreciate your business! We strive to make each visit the best one yet!

07/03/2019

Donna D.

We have been seeing a lot of spiders and millipedes around and in the house, we called Economy to get rid of them. The exterminator came and treated outside and inside the house. We have seen a big improvement. The cost was $100 for the first treatment and $44 a month thereafter

Description of Work
pest control

09/17/2018

KIM M.

They did a great job. When I purchased my home last year I could look out the mudroom window and watch mice happily bounding between the house and an outbuilding. There were only nuisance bugs inside the house, so most treatment was outside. Any time I was going to be home on a workday I would ask to be put on the schedule for that day so mouse traps in the attic could be checked and updated spray provided inside. They removed both spider webs and wasp nests outside. Both mice and other pests were eradicated. Of course, flying critters always fly back and spiders are forever, but under control. :) The fellows I met were very personable and mannerly, they removed or covered shoes on entry. Price displayed is bi-monthly regular service charge for outside spray. Mouse control is a separate charge. Thank you.

Description of Work
General pest control, including mice

Category pest control

[Member Name Removed], thank you for such a nice review! Our biggest compliment we can get is a positive review from a satisfied customer. As always, we appreciate your business!

07/20/2018

Kathryn S.

We had some suspicious activity so we called them to check it out. They found some early termite activity and were able to treat our house the next day.

Description of Work
Termite inspection and treatment.

Category pest control

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for posting a review for us. As always, we appreciate your business. Please give us a call if you ever have a need!

11/03/2017

Veronica S.

Price was for initial spray barrier for interior and exterior of home as well as spider webs and wasp nests cleanup. The sales person stated that the initial spray would be detailed “creating a barrier” for the home. The barrier was for on all the baseboards, around windows & doors, attic, and crawl space. The exterminator who did that actually spraying, I felt did not do was the sales person stated would be done. In fact, the exterminator tells me the sales person misrepresented how the sprays were done. The exterminator did a “spot” spray around the house and talked about how he hated spiders and wasps. When it came to cleaning the webs and nests, I specifically requested the window areas to be cleaned and the exterminator said that’s not something they do. Also, he didn’t even bother getting a ladder to reach the roof edges where wasp nest and spider webs were a problem. What’s the point of paying somebody to do a job if they can’t do the job as expected, which is suppose to be better than the homeowner. I could have purchased a few bottles of bug spray and a broom to do the same thing the exterminator did. No happy with the service.

Description of Work
To get rid of spiders with nest, roaches, and wasps with nest.

Category pest control

Thank you for posting this review. We are working to resolve this issue. We always want our customers to be 100% satisfied with our service.

08/24/2017

Roger S.

Ants were not exterminated, but I was told up front that the particular treatment might not work

Description of Work
Ant problem

Category pest control

Thank you for taking time to post a review for us. We appreciate your business.

08/11/2017

Steven R.

Basically, spraying around the house. The cost is $40 a month. I like the effectiveness. Basically, there were one or two instances where we canceled service when we were selling the house and they didn't terminate the contract. I think they're a good company, I just had one bad incident.

Description of Work
General pest control.

Category pest control

Thank you for posting a review for us. As always, we appreciate your business.

08/10/2017

Michael E.

Excellent. The customer service has been great and the technicians have been very competent and professional. I needed extra service for a slight increase of those 747 roaches in between scheduled service and they responded quickly at no additional cost ( part of contract). Very pleased with overall service and worth the fair price. I gave them a "B" for price but in truth the competitive price is worth it considering the high quality of overall service.

Description of Work
I was concerned that I had termites and left a message over Memorial Day. They got back to me first thing in the morning and arranged for an immediate appointment. After a thorough inspection I was glad to learn that it was easily treatable flying ants. Further discussed ongoing service for mice control and insects. Ordered online special for first service call and then bi-monthly service.

Category pest control

Thank you for this great testimonial. To hear, "The customer service has been great and the technicians have been very competent and professional" is the feedback that we love to hear. We appreciate your business. Please keep us informed as to how we may be of further service to you.

07/22/2017

Jim B.

They provided service in a professional and quality manner.

Description of Work
Remove carpenter bees.

Category pest control

Thank you very much for this nice review. We appreciate that you chose us to take care of the problem at your home. Please let us know if we can be of further service to you.

07/21/2017

roger S.

They did what I asked. It was a good price. They showed up on time. It was a professional visit. It took a half hour.

Description of Work
A general spray. Just the basics.

Category pest control

Thank you for taking time to post a review for us. We appreciate your business very much. Please let us know how we can be of further service in the future.

07/10/2017

Joseph G.

In one hour, they were able to identify and fix the problem. We haven't had a single mouse in our house or crawl space since the service. Very professional service techs who knew their business. I immediately contracted them to do our pest control in the future.

Description of Work
We had a massive problem with mice in our crawl space coming up to our kitchen.

Category pest control

Thank you for this nice review. It is great to hear that we took care of your problem and that you are pleased with the professionalism of our service techs. This is the kind of response that we strive to achieve. We want our customers 100% satisfied with the service they receive. Thank you,

06/29/2017

CHARLES L.

That was fine. It was really sort of hard to comment on because it was just a basic thing. It was 2 fellows, as I recall, that came. One worked inside and one worked out. They seemed to do a good job. I don't really recall anything other than they did an acceptable job. There was nothing unusually good or unusually bad about them. They were good. They were prompt, they did there job and it was fine. I didn't remember anything exceptional but it was a good job. On price there was some type of special. On responsiveness & punctuality, they were prompt. To my knowledge they were good on professionalism.

Description of Work
One was in and one worked out with foundation sprays and underneath the house for pest and one guy sprayed the interior of the house on the baseboard throughout the house.

Category pest control

Thank you for taking time to post a review. We appreciate your business.

06/24/2017

Sadullah N.

They did the exterior, but my wife told them not to do the interior. I had called them and see if they would still honor doing the interior. They went out of their way to get it done! I'm really pleased with their honesty and accommodation!

Description of Work
Needed to have some defensive spraying around the exterior and interior of the house

Category pest control

Thank you for taking time to post a review for us. We are happy to have the opportunity to service your home. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

06/14/2017

Cooper S.

Stephen was professional and courteous on his visit with me. He told me what was needed and how the job would be completed. We set up a date and time. The work was performed on time, and explained clearly the day it was done.

Description of Work
Termite treatment

Category pest control

We appreciate your recent review. It was great to hear that you found us professional and courteous. It is our aim to have our customers satisfied. Please let us know if we can be of service in the future.

06/05/2017

Fritz R.

Serviced inside and around the Perimeter of the house.

Description of Work
Applied full pest control

Category pest control, home inspection

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business very much. Please contact us if we can be of service to you in the future.

06/05/2017

Mary M.

Technician came out and located the source (exit holes in my drywall behind a book case). He sprayed inside the hole that day and returned later to treat basement, crawl space and garage floors and outside house. Weather did not permit them to finish the same day so they scheduled another appointment a week out, but the very next day they had a cancellation, called me, and we got the job done. As we had had a contract with them in the recent past, he treated this trip as a renewal and saved me a little money. All workers were very professional, polite and thorough.

Description of Work
Had termites swarming in front of the window in my living room.

Category pest control

We appreciate your business and appreciate your nice review detailing the experience you had with our company. We are here for you should you need our services in the future. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you.

05/24/2017

Tracy C.

Michael came out, looked under and around house, took measurements and gave me a quote. Within a week, David came out and did the whole foundation within 1 day, which included the drilling and the digging/pumping.

Description of Work
Termite protection

Category pest control

Thank you for your post on our behalf. We appreciate your business and are here for you should you need us in the future.

05/15/2017

Curt B.

In a comparison, we find Economy Exterminators to be highly competitive. The representatives starting at the telephone unit, to the supervisor to the men in the field are professional, helpful and willing to provide education and additional visits if necessary. Coming from a location where indoor and outdoor pests are not as much of an issue, we needed information and options. Economy gave us both and at a price that did not seem like gouging.

Description of Work
We needed a review of our property to see if treatment was needed and on what level.

Category pest control

Thank you for taking time to post a review. We appreciate your confidence in us. We will do everything we can to make sure we maintain the quality of service you expect as a client. Please do not hesitate to give us a call when you need our services.

05/02/2017

Rosemary C.

The job went well. They arrived on time and quickly sprayed while searching out locations where the ants can hide. This treatment was in response to an Angies List offer. And the treatment worked. Not a single ant in the house since. Will certainly call them again soon to prevent the ant infestations that plagued us in years past!

Description of Work
Spraying for ants around the exterior of the house and parts of the garden.

Category pest control

We are grateful that you took the time to post a review for us. Thank you! If you need our services in the future, please do not hesitate to give us a call. We appreciate your business.

03/31/2017

Jennifer T.

I have used Economy Exterminators in Wilmington for 2 years; therefore, there was no question as to which company I would use for my primary home. Extremely professional, prompt, courteous and great folks to deal with. You will not regret using this company...

Description of Work
Extermination of my home

Category pest control

We are most appreciative of your wonderful review. It is music to our ears to know that you found us to be extremely professional, prompt, courteous and great folks to deal with. Thank you!

02/13/2017

William P.

complete inspection and bait traps set

Description of Work
investigate rodent-like noises

Category pest control

This was a very welcome review that you gave us. Thank you! We want to have our customers 100% satisfied with our service. Please let us know how we may be of further assistance.

02/08/2017

Sethu K.

the person arrived on time and finished without an issue.

Description of Work
exterior pest control spray

01/16/2017

Kerry H.

So far, so good. They've only been here twice. The second time, I was more impressed than the first time - not because of quality of service but because the second service guy was much friendlier than the first two to service my property.

Description of Work
I signed a contract with them, so yes.

Category pest control

Thank you for taking time to post a review for us. We appreciate your input and hope that you will be 100% satisfied with our service.

Solis Waterproofing

We specialize in all phases basement waterproofing and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Healthy Home Restoration

Healthy Home Restoration was established in Cary NC in 2004. HHR has specialized in solving complex problems in crawlspaces related to humidity, pest and mold and is considered the top company in the Triangle area for crawlspace problem resolution and energy evaluation/improvements. Over time sealed and conditioned crawlspaces became the preferred method for constructing crawlspaces under homes. The process of conditioning a crawlspace is so successful it created an entire new industry. As a leader in the industry we pride ourselves in providing a large variety of products to fit our clients individual needs. We will never be a company that supplies only one solution with one product for every need. We constantly work with manufactures and suppliers to provide the best and most cost effective products available. *Free evaluations and inspections when related to emergency claims or water proofing/encapsulation. Services for general inspection of the home when related to mold, odor, suspected moisture issues, and energy audits will have a minimum service fee charged depending on the situation. Real Estate transaction discounts apply.***Does not offer full home inspections and pest control services.***

Shamrock Waterproofing

Serving the Triangle area since 1992 Licensed and Insured. Residential and Commercial. Lowest Price Guaranteed. Interior and Exterior Systems. Lifetime Warranty FREE ESTIMATES

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa, Check, Financing Available

Residential and commercial pest & termite control, baiting, moisture, WDIR's, sump pumps, drain lines & repairs.

NA