CDK Plumbing and Drains

Founded 2015 • With Angi since January 2013

Check Cash Credit Card...

Precise Drywall & Sheetrock

Drain Designs

At Drain Designs, our goal is to double the healthy life of your home and landscaping by ensuring a proper, well maintained drainage system. We have over 30 years of experience in drainage & waterproofing detective work - design & installations - foundation and structural repair. Our systems prevent costly depreciation, structural damage and health concerns. Lifetime guaranteed, easy to test, PVC pipe systems, French Drains & our patented American Drains. Satisfaction is guaranteed! For more info, please call us at (919) 545-7771 or 1-800-DRAINAGE, or visit www.draindesigns.com.

Shamrock Waterproofing

Serving the Triangle area since 1992 Licensed and Insured. Residential and Commercial. Lowest Price Guaranteed. Interior and Exterior Systems. Lifetime Warranty FREE ESTIMATES

05/02/2019

Dino C.

Overall, everything went well. Dan is easy to deal with and is very knowledgeable about all matters plumbing. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Install new electric water heater, new toilet and new clothes washer pan

Category plumbing,water heater repair,home remodeling

02/09/2018

Ryan B.

Dan came out and identified the issue. He then came back once weather was above freezing to fix the issue. he was upfront about all of the costs, and told me everything they were doing and looking at along the way. He was polite and courteous which was a bonus! I will now be using CDK for all my plumbing needs moving forward!

Description of Work
Installed Shower Drain with P Trap

Category plumbing

We appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve our services. Thank you for choosing to use CDK Plumbing as your plumber.

01/11/2018

Trudie D.

I broke my outside hose faucet and couldn't turn it off! They came same day and fixed it at a very reasonable price. Grateful that I found them!

Description of Work
Replaced hose bib.

Category plumbing

Thanks for the review as it helps us to work to improve. Thanks for you for choosing us as a plumber and let us know if you have any issues with the work we performed.

04/05/2017

Steve M.

When they arrived to do the trenching and initial repair they were able to isolate the problem to immediately adjacent to the house. They cancelled the trenching machine, and started digging to expose and repair the specific point of the leak, saving me $1200 and a messy yard in the process. They were friendly, prompt, informative and helpful throughout the entire transaction.

Description of Work
The pipe between the street and my house sprang a leak. The town of Cary notified me of the increased flow rate, and I called CDK to come and help out. In cases like that typically the pipe between the street and the house needs to be replaced, which involves finding all under-ground gas and electric utilities, and then cutting a trench to contain the replacement pipe.

Category plumbing

To be honest, I'm always pleased when I can make a customer happy at the same time save a customer money. Our policy is to always put the customer's cost first not our profit. Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide feedback.

02/21/2017

Michael F.

The two men who came to my house were knowledgeable and professional. They were also friendly and got the job done quickly without any unnecessary work or costs added on.

Description of Work
I had a broken outflow pipe that CDK quickly fixed on the day I called.

Category plumbing

Thanks for the feedback Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We are trying very hard to make the community believe there is someone that will provide fast, dependable, and low cost services by not trying to sell them extraneous items but rather only what they feel they need fixed.

12/22/2016

Lee P.

It went very well. The work was done well and expeditiously.

Description of Work
Needed to get a shower spigot fixed that went bad from a self repair job.

Category plumbing

Thanks for providing feedback on the visit and I hope all is well.

10/21/2016

Susan M.

These are my go-to plumbers. They provide excellent service and very reasonable prices. I've used them several times and often get a different plumber, all extremely competent. I had purchased a home where the water heater was a few years old and didn't have an expansion tank. I had consulted with Dan about whether I should add one and based on the information he provided I decided to add one. I also wanted to replace an existing toilet with a higher one, but nothing fancy. I asked them to purchase the toilet for me and install it. They also installed a new shower head.

Description of Work
Expansion tank added to hot water heater and new toilet installed

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for providing feedback. We appreciate you calling us when you need plumbing services and are glad that we have met your standards in quality and service.

07/17/2016

Alan P.

Dan and his son came out at the scheduled time. They were like detectives trying to narrow down that it only came from the kitchen sink, and that it did NOT come from the hot water heater or the input water lines into the faucet, so it was a defective faucet. He also told us (what we didn't know) that Delta has a lifetime warranty on faucets like these so we should call Delta and have them replace the 3 year old faucet. Once it would arrive, he would be happy to install it for us but he said it would be simple enough that I could do it myself. His diagnosis and recommendation was exactly right: Delta sent us a replacement faucet free of charge, and once I installed it we solved the problem. The best part is Dan has a policy of not charging for "estimates" so the whole thing cost us nothing. For hes professionalism, sleuthing skills, and honesty, we DEFINITELY recommend his business to our friends.

Description of Work
We had mysterious black dots in the water coming out of our kitchen faucet. We tried cleaning the aerator/filter but the black dots would keep coming back.

07/16/2016

Alan P.

01/19/2016

Leslie B.

Took a while for Dan to call me back and get my appointment scheduled. First time I left message was Wednesday prior to Thanksgiving. I did not receive a call back so I called again Tuesday after holiday and spoke with Dan and got appointment scheduled for the following week. Think he was really busy around the holidays, which is why I rated responsiveness a B. However, he did show up promptly for the appointment, went right to work to determine problem and explain to me what needed to be fixed. He did not have the necessary part, so he left and went to Home Depot for part, came back and made the repair in no time. He also explained how I could contact Moen for a problem with my kitchen faucet in order to save me money. Overall great professional service, I will always contact CDK for my plumbing needs!

Description of Work
Fixed bathtub faucet from drip. Advised best way to repair kitchen faucet under warranty.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your review. I apologize for the lack of response in setting up the appointment around the holiday and will use the feedback to improve my awareness in this area. Thank you very much for your business as I really appreciate it and hope I can meet your plumbing needs in the future.

Kitchen/Bathroom remodels & repairs of toilets, shower valve repairs and replacements; leaking and broken pipes; repair clogged or slow draining sinks, tubs and showers; faucet repair and installations; dishwasher, ice maker water lines, and garbage disposal installation; Repair/Install Residential and Commercial Electric, Gas, Direct Vent, and Tankless water heaters; Drain/Sewer line cleaning & repair; irrigation back flow testing; main line clogs; video capability, hose bibs