Bullock's Home Enhancement

Founded 1985 • With Angi since January 2012

3500 US Hwy 64 W

Apex, NC 27523

Cost is determined by the job.

05/23/2016

Regina O.

Description of Work
I emailed you this before. To repeat the service was good!

Category carpet installation, handyman service, insulation, replacement windows, doors

01/26/2014

Peter C.

Description of Work

Category carpet installation, decks, insulation, replacement windows, home remodeling, doors

01/02/2014

Mike S.

Holding final review upon completion of work

Description of Work
Hold

11/18/2013

Mark B.

The project, although a small room, involved several phases. Everything went as Jeff described that it would and was finished within the time frame we had discussed when he quoted the project. Jeff displayed his knowledge and expertise in various capacities, including: Relocating plumbing for the new vanity Tile floor installation Trim carpentry I would easily recommend his services to any one else considering doing similar work.

Description of Work
They renovated a bathroom which included new tile flooring, new toilet and new vanity.

Category handyman service, home remodeling

10/29/2013

eugene K.

great

Description of Work
removed fan and cleaned

08/05/2013

deborah M.

Jeff rebuilt the porch for us. He repaired/replaced damaged wood. He repaired/replaced damaged screen. Jeff's craftsmanship was great! His communication and follow up skills were a little lacking. He didn't show up everyday he said he would and the job dragged out a little, but it did get done.

Description of Work
Jeff replaced a screen porch for us.

Category decks

03/04/2013

Kay L.

Overall I think everything went very well. Jeff was very courteous and explained what he would need to do in order to get the fan installed. I would call on him again should the need arise.

Description of Work
Jeff came out and made an estimate to install a ceiling fan. I got another estimate and decided to have Jeff do the work. He did a very nice job getting the installation completed. He was very professional and got the work done in good time. I would recommend him and his company.

Category ceiling fans

01/25/2013

Cindy R.

They were very professional and did an excellent job matching up the new siding to the existing siding and then painting it. A rotted board behind a rain gutter was also replaced and the new board was seamlessly installed. They were originally going to replace only two areas of siding but discovered a third area. I'm glad that they brought it to my attention so that the job would be done right and I could be assured that all the rotted wood had been replaced, even though they had to come back the following weekend with more siding to finish the job. I was very impressed with the quality of the work.

Description of Work
Jeff and his assistant replaced some rotted siding and a couple of other small areas of rotted wood on the house. The wood was then painted to match the existing siding.

12/31/2012

Beth M.

Everything went as planned. It cost us extra to have everything brought to code but that's just how it worked out. They always cleaned up after themselves and were helpful dealing with the town and getting inspections approved. We are very happy with the finished room!!

Description of Work
We had them finish out bonus room. New hardwood floors installed, windows and doors framed, painting, drywall installation, storage space doors installed and plywood installed inside atorage area. We had to bring everything up to code so we had new insulation, duct work and electrical work as well as a new ceiling fan.

Category drywall, handyman service, hardwood floor, insulation, woodworking, ceiling fans, interior painters

10/14/2012

Van T.

They did a great job.

Description of Work
Bullock's Home Enhancement powerwashed our deck them stained and sealed the deck. They also painted our chimney cap. They did a great job. The had to do an additional coat of deck sealer which was not anticipated due to the deck absorbing more stain than expected. This was do without additional cost to us. They did a great job.

Category handyman service, deck cleaning

09/13/2012

Wonderful

Description of Work
Jeff Bullock removed my old carpet and padding and installed beautiful tile flooring. I could not be more pleased. He gave expert advice all the way through, from helping me with tile selection to explaining the grout color - things I would have never even considered. The work was done efficiently and he was a pleasure to work with. My floor is so beautiful, it just makes me happy every day when I look at it! Thank you Bullocks Home Enhancement!

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, remodeling, floor cleaning

03/06/2012

Chris B.

We are extremely satisfied with Jeff and his crew's work. They took the time to address our questions and concerns. The work was done in a timely and efficient manner. We couldn't be more pleased in the results and will definitely contact Bullock's Home Enhancement for work we need done in the future. They are our "GO TO" guys.

Description of Work
We needed new siding on our house and contacted Jeff with Bullock's Home Enhancement to assess the job. Jeff did a thorough inspection of the siding and wood around the house. He was proficient discussing various options and his quote was very reasonable. They removed the old siding, replaced/repaired rotten wood, removed and replaced shutters, installed new lights, installed the new siding and removed the construction debris. It looks like a new house.

Category handyman service, siding, woodworking

03/01/2012

Jean G.

The work completed exceeded my expectations from both Powerlift and Bullock Home Enhancement.

Description of Work
Jeff Bullock, owner of Bullock's Home Enhancement Company, served as the general contractor for foundation work done by Powerlift. Jeff worked with the company to get estimates and schedule work. He was here daily to oversee the work and communicated with me regularly. He did all repairs (adjusting doors) resulting from the foundation repair. In addition, he did several other smaller projects. Jeff's prices were fair and reasonable. Jeff is reliable and trustworthy. I would definitely call him for any other construction or repair work.

Category handyman service, foundation repair

01/23/2012

Kathie R.

The work of Jeff Bullock and his crew was impeccable. They did the work quickly and efficiently and it looks fantastic. There was a bunch of construction debris all over the place and they came back after the job was done and cleaned it all up. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
I have a large shop which my ex husband built 3 years ago, but left without finishing. It sat there looking very ugly with just plywood siding. I finally was able to afford to finish it and Bullock's Home Enhancement did the job perfectly. They finished the interior carpentry, finished the electrical wiring, installed Hardi Plank siding and painted the building. Now it is an attractive addition to my property instead of an eyesore.

Category contractors, electrician, handyman service, siding, garage builders, house painters

Nancy G.

Fantastic work ethic, fast repair time, easy to work with.

Description of Work
I am the general manager at the Pittsboro ABC Board. I called Bullock's Home Enhancement after a break in at the Pittsboro ABC store. Not only did he answer the call at 5 am on a Saturday morning, he was there within the hour! Our glass door had been smashed in and he brought a new one and replaced it. Great response and repair time. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing any type of construction work.

Category handyman service, replacement windows, doors

Nancy G.

Mr. Bullock came out and did the work promptly. He had to make a few trips as the tiles had to dry in between times. We will definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
I am the general manager of the Siler City ABC Board. We had some loose and cracked tiles on our sales area floor. Mr. Bullock came out, assessed the situation, and removed and replaced the tiles as they should have been installed in the first place with the proper support underneath.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, handyman service

Nancy G.

They were right on time, got the job done quickly and were professional and friendly. I recommend them for any home repair needs.

Description of Work
What a mess we found when we decided to tear out the carpet in our house and finish the hardwood floors underneath. There was water damage and rot in one room, two places had been cut out and repaired with regular boards, and linoleum was stuck (with lots of sticky tar stuff) to the hardwood under the carpet in the entire hallway. The removed, repaired and refinished all of our floors to a beautiful smooth finish.

Category carpet installation, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, floor cleaning

01/17/2012

Kathie R.

It went fantastic. Jeff Bullock and his crew were punctual, friendly and easy to work with. They did what they said they would do and went above and beyond with wonderful, creative suggestions. The quality of the work is top notch. The costs were very reasonable and they gave me different options with different prices. I love my new room!

Description of Work
This company converted my t.v. room to a new laundry/utility room to replace my small, cramped one. They installed drywall, painted, moved the washer and dryer (moved the electrical and venting/ducting) and installed a tile floor. After it was done, they made additional recommendations that greatly enhanced the space for a small amount of money. These included the installation of some custom storage spaces in the room and installing some cabinets and countertops. Now I have a large, sunny utility room with lots of space for laundry, storage of kids backpacks and junk, and it even has a music corner where I keep the drum set and all the kids band instruments and they can sit and practice. Now I have to save up to have this company come back to convert my old, cramped laundry room into a large pantry. I can't wait!

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, remodeling, home & garage organization, woodworking, interior painters