Apex Power Washing

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2013

A locally owned family business based in Apex, NC and primarily focusing my business in Southern Wake County. As Owner / Operator of, “Apex Power Washing” my focus is on customer service, to treat my customers as I would want to be treated and to earn your approval for a job well done, Gaining your support as a repeat customer and referral to your friends, neighbors and family. I ask for the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver the best and most efficient service possible. I'll strive to exceed the expectations of every homeowner. I provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee to each and every client and carry’s $1M in Liability Insurance....

Window Genie of Southwest Raleigh Inc.

At Window Genie, we clean windows and a whole lot more! Window Genie is Southwest Raleigh’s leader in streak free window cleaning, lifetime guaranteed window tinting products, professional pressure washing services, gutter cleaning and gutter protection. Every technician has been background checked and fully trained before entering your home. We are fully insured, licensed and ready to provide you with our industry leading standards in professionalism, customer satisfaction and quality. Call today for a free estimate and put the Genie to work in your home!

Rebel Alliance Power Washing

It doesn’t have to cost a fortune to give your home a facelift. Rebel Alliance Power Washing, Inc has your back! We strive to provide each and every customer with a perfect experience from start to finish. In fact, we won’t consider a job complete until you’re 100% satisfied with our work!

Gator Gutter Guard of NC

Gator Gutter Guard is here to provide you with leaf gutter guard installation at the best price guaranteed. Our stainless-steel mesh gutter guard prevents leaves and other airborne debris from entering the gutter while water flows through it and drains away from your home’s foundation. Stay off your ladder and contact us today to schedule your affordable gutter guard installation!

09/25/2017

Called the provided number and I was told that they are not in business any more.

Description of Work
Need roof power washing.

06/26/2016

Description of Work
Terry and his team are very professional and thorough. Working with them was a pleasure. They are timely and easy to contact. Will definitely use them again.

06/10/2015

IT DIDN'T HAPPEN - I emailed back in early May for a quote and never received any kind of response. It is now June10.

Description of Work
NOTHING - I emailed back in early May for a quote and never received any kind of response. It is now June10.

05/10/2015

Came out on time for estimate, did the work on sat. morning. Fair price and house looked great when done. Would use again for sure

Description of Work
pressure wash house

07/29/2014

I am a very happy customer. The Company returned my initial phone call in a timely manner, scheduled the work quickly, and showed up on the scheduled date to perform the work. The driveway looks brand new!! They worked very hard to get everything clean, and they were very professional.

Description of Work
I had the driveway, brick patio, four sets of stairs (two brick and two wood), and the roof of my sun porch power washed.

Category pressure washing,roof cleaning

Thank you for your review, [name removed]. I value all my customers and love to make them happy.

We offer a house washing that is low pressure, environmentally friendly cleaning to remove all mold, debris, grime & cobwebs. We also offer gutter cleaning that includes hand clearing and rinsing your gutters. We'll also flush your downspouts.

PayPal, Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover