Streamline Outdoor World

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2014

At Streamline we pride ourselves in providing you the highest quality Landscaping/Hardscaping needs available in the Central/Eastern NC area today!

Amenities

This pro has not provided any licensing information to Angi at this time.All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

Trisha P.
04/10/2015
Description of Work
I called the company and spoke to Steve. He was on the road and asked for my contact information so he could call me back in a few. He finally called back the next day. I explained I only wanted my back yard cut for now until my grass grew in onthe front. He sent someone out to take pictures and analyze what needed to be done. The guy was very friendly. He said he would give the information to Steve. I never heard from Steve and the next day I texted him regarding a quote for my yard and he never texted back, called or anything. Communication is key to ANY relationship. His lack of responsiveness is a big indicator on how he runs his business. Thanks but no thanks Steve.
fencing, landscaping, lawn service
Aquaris M.
05/07/2014
I had a very good experience with them. They were very friendly, extremely punctual and very professional. They were basically a class act. The owner committed to a day and a time as to when the services would be performed. My property is an hour and a half from where I live. He texted me, and he sent me a picture of the lawn once it was complete. So I was extremely happy with his service. I would highly recommend him for any lawn and yard work.
Description of Work
I used Streamline Plant and Outdoor World, Inc
Sharon Lavonne J.
05/29/2013
I feel if this company is going to only serve a CERTAIN group of people in a CERTAIN area that this needs to be stiputaed in their ad. I was quiet unhappy with this company !
Description of Work
Called me back made ann appointment and never showed up or called me back! An appointment was made for an estimate to be give, but the company was a NO SHOW !
lawn service

(member name removed) I am the owner of streamline and am sorry for this. I had no idea you scheduled an appt. one of my employees was manning the work phone for two weeks when I was out of town on a family emergency. We pride ourselves on our customer service and would ask that you please give us another chance. I would be happy to discount whatever service you needed because of this inconvenience. You can call my personal cell at 252-292-0616. Thank you Tim Jenkins
Karen J.
01/08/2013
Great. They are punctual, courteous, and do good work. My yard looks great.
Description of Work
I have used their services for a few months now and am always pleased. They bend over backwards to please and help. They do an excellent job of maintaining my yard. They make recommendations. If I ask they also do landscaping and make recommendations for types of plants and trees. I could not afford it at the time, but will definitely use them once I can afford it. They cut the lawn, weed wacked, and blew the cuttings from my driveway. They also did the edging. Well worth it.
Rodney M.
07/23/2012
All jobs were performed on-time and to our highest satisfaction. And we're hard to please.
Description of Work
We have used Streamline since their start-up about a month ago. They are extremely professional, on-time and leave the yard, driveway and walkways clean and free of any debris or clippings. After the first mow, We asked if they could remove the cut grass (clippings) fropm the yard. They did, and when they showed up the following week, they had purchased a Vacuum that rides behind the mower. Now that's service. We also had them attend to a broken part of our fence and power-wash our entire house. Both were performed on time and at a very reasonable rate. Thank you StreamLine.
Category
fencing, lawn service, lawn treatment, pressure washing
Tisha J.
07/10/2012
I was having problems with my prior lawn company and was refered by a friend to call Jeff at Streamline. I called and they came out and looked at my property. The price was very reasonable and I am very pleased with the work they have done. I now use them on a weekly basis for my lawn care.
Description of Work
They cut my grass, trimmed my hedges and layed mulch for me.
Karen J.
07/10/2012
Very punctual, courteous, professional and friendly service. I am using them on a regular basis. I also plan to utilize their services in spring for some landscaping and in the future for deck work. Very pleasant young man. Highly recommend.
Description of Work
Mowed law, weed eat, edged.
Megan N.
07/09/2012
Perfect
Description of Work
Streamline has done an awesome job on my yard- keeping the grass trimmed, edging, blowing off the driveway- he has even taken care of the over grown bushes in the front yard. They go the extra mile and gladly reccommend them to friends and family.
landscaping, lawn service

PayPal
Financing Available
Discover

FAQ

Streamline Outdoor World is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

Streamline Outdoor World is open:

Streamline Outdoor World accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available, Discover

Yes, Streamline Outdoor World offers free project estimates.

No, Streamline Outdoor World does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

No, Streamline Outdoor World does not offer a senior discount.

Yes, Streamline Outdoor World offers emergency services.

Yes, Streamline Outdoor World offers warranties.

Streamline Outdoor World offers the following services: We provide many services available for all your outdoor needs! We provide irrigation, drainage, landscaping/hardscaping, retaining walls, and landscape lighting. When the cold weather comes around we also provide snow plowing, and salt treatment!

Other Local Pros In Your Area

Family Owned & Operated. Decks, paver patios, outdoor kitchens, fireplaces, fire pits, retaining walls, sunrooms & screen rooms, gazebos, play sets & wooden fences, aluminum fences.

It’s one thing to say “The Night Is Ours.” It’s far more convincing to hear what our customers are saying about us. At Outdoor Lighting Perspectives, we’re proud of our success in achieving customer satisfaction and honored to be considered a Best in Class company in the outdoor lighting industry. We’d like to share a few of the many testimonials we’ve received from delighted customers. Nothing would please us more than having you included in this very satisfied group.

Holland's Hardscapes

(93)

2022 Super Service Award

Holland's Hardscapes

*****We are currently taking INSTALL projects. We are not taking any small repairs or anything less than 200sqft at this time. PLEASE visit our website to request an estimate. WWW.HOLLANDSHARDSCAPES.COM***** Holland's Hardscapes was created by Steven & Shannon Holland with the mission to provide their clients with the highest quality hardscape construction through knowledge and experience. They love the unique challenge that comes with each residential hardscape project and thrive on making the vision a reality! We are a company that can provide many different services to complete and put together a unique hardscape project. We offer full Landscape Designs, Retaining and Sitting Walls, Firepits and Fireplaces, Paver patios and Stamped concrete, Landscape lighting, and more. Steven has worked in this field for over 12 years and has great experience to help accomplish our customers goals. All of our projects are designed by Steven while incorporating the ideas our customers may have. We work closely with our customers to bring in all aspects of the outdoor living area they are looking for. We understand it is an exciting project for our Homeowners and we are just as excited to create their outdoor dream for them!