Season to Season Landscaping

Founded 2012 • With Angi since October 2015

We are the go-to landscaping company in the Triangle area. Our team is made up of a collective of highly trained and experienced staff. We only hire people who are masters at their profession to provide you with the highest-quality service possible. We make it a point to establish and maintain an

4.3

4.3

stamped concrete (7)lawn & landscaping (3)fence company (3)lawn care (2)hardscaping (1)snow removal (1)mulch delivering (1)holiday decorating (2)gutter cleaning (2)roof snow removal (1)tree service (1)irrigation system (1)

05/04/2022

Hank S.

Problem was fixed. Great communication, showed up when they said they would on 2 trips. I will 100% use again for sprinkler issues

Description of Work
sprinkler zone was not turning off

Category irrigation systems

Work Completed On 05/02/2022

02/23/2021

Matt M.

We hired Season to Season Landscaping for some emergency snow plow services for several of our clients. The job was unsatisfactory to say the least. Not a single one of our eight clients was any semblance of pleased with the job. We paid upfront and in cash and are now waiving costs to our clients as we simply do not feel it is morally correct to charge them for such a terrible job. We truly expected better. We would NOT recommend using them for any weather related services.

Description of Work
Snow Plowing

Category roof snow removal, snow removal

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

Richard A.

They did great work for me. They were really fast and they cleaned up. Only took them few hours to do the whole work . Everything was beautiful. Extremely reliable .

Description of Work
Cleaned the whole gutter , painted , and fixed spoilt fences . They did my friend's yard too, we have 2 houses.

Category gutter cleaning, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

Harl A.

Description of Work
Re-did the whole fence , painted , and fixed spoilt fences . They did my inlaw's yard too, we have 3 houses.

Ololade A.

They did excellent work for me. They were really fast and they cleaned up. Only took them 2-3 hours to do the whole yard. Everything was beautiful. Extremely reliable

Description of Work
Re-did the whole yard, cut trees, pull weeds, took all the plants. They did my husband's yard too, we have 2 houses.

Richard A.

Description of Work
Cleaned the whole gutter , painted , and fixed my fence . They did my friend's yard too . Decorated my whole house beautifully for the holiday , my whole house was stunning and good-looking . I really loved it

Category fencing, holiday decorators, stamped concrete

Harl A.

Description of Work
Decorated my whole house incredibly for the holiday , my whole house was stunning and good-looking .

Category holiday decorators

10/08/2020

Victor O.

Description of Work
Re-did the whole fence , painted , and fixed spoilt fences . They did my friends yard too, we have 2 houses.

Category fencing, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

10/05/2020

Lisa C.

It didn't go. The gentleman came out and we showed him what we wanted done and he gave us a ballpark figure of $1,200 and said he would send an estimate by the afternoon. Never heard from him and so I had to do the work myself.

Description of Work
Clean out gardens and lay mulch. Trim Trees

Category lawn service, stamped concrete

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

07/03/2020

John R.

Sales Rep came out to quote and said he would get right back to me but never did.

Description of Work
Reattach Fence to Brick Pillar

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

06/24/2020

Alexander P.

I was received one phone call and never heard from them again. I contacted someone else. Extremely disappointed.

Description of Work
gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am sorry to hear that your experience with Season to Season was less than perfect. We are constantly growing and changing to fit the needs of our clients. I have looked into this situation and I believe the problem may be that our company does not currently service your area. We have reached out to our liaison with Angie's List to get guidance on removing our profile from Fayetteville customer search. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If you would like to speak to us further about this matter please call 919-737-4524. Best Regards, Season to Season

06/18/2020

Jeff J.

Was never contacted by the contractor.

Description of Work
Fence construction

Category fencing

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], We're sorry that you were not contacted back in a timely manner. Your request came through our system at a time where our sales representatives were both out with training and vacation. We would be happy to speak with you and answer any questions you may have. You may also contact our office at 919-737-4524 to speak with one of our managers. Brad Holt Landscaping Manager Season to Season bradholts2s@gmail.com 919-737-4524

02/21/2020

Felicia S.

Category landscaping, tree service

Work Completed On 06/01/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed], It was certainly a pleasure working with you. Please let us know if we can help you in the future. Brad Holt Season to Season

02/18/2020

Carol V.

Their service is wonder, receptive, knows what they were doing and does a great job. Based on my lawn size, the price is reasonable for $175.00 per month. I think they were excellent on every category and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They cut the grass, remove leaves, debris , stalks and limbs that is fallen from the tress, treated the lawn, got rid of the leaves that got into the driveway

Category landscaping, lawn service

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

Thanks for the GREAT review [Member Name Removed], It has been a great pleasure being able to service your home. Please give me a call if you need anything at all. Brad Holt Season to Season

05/19/2018

Andrew P.

We were extremely satisfied. Dallas and his crew were very personable and professional. His price was half again of the estimates given by several competitors and his flexibility of scheduling met our needs perfectly. He completed our project over a 2 day period when other landscapers told us the work would take up to a week. Bermuda super sod looks great. Current rains have really helped to make it "happy." Hopefully, we will complete our part of the "bargain" to keep it watered and nurtured. We highly recommend Dallas and Season to Season Landscaping.

Description of Work
Landscape-sod backyard and create planting areas along fence for new plants. Also removed a tree and provided additional mulch. (approx. 3000 square feet)

Category landscaping, mulch

Work Completed On 05/14/2018

Thanks for the Great review. Please let us know if we can help you in the future. Season to Season

05/30/2015

Lori D.

after 2 days, company owner, Dallas, sent a note via online site asking for my email address to send estimate. I sent it to him. No response. For the next 2 days I sent emails asking for my estimate, ready to hire them for the work. No response, never sent an estimate, never responded to me.

Description of Work
I called to get an estimate for a chain link fence. An employee of the company came out and he was very nice and professional and on time. He did all the measurements and said I'd have an estimate within 48 hours.

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/27/2015

I have tried several times to send your estimate it might be going to spam if you like I can send it to you through the mail. Sorry for the inconvience.

Contact

Phone

105 Bess Ln

Angier, NC 27501

Website

Please call for more details.