On Tops Roofing

Founded 1991 • With Angi since July 2009

On Tops Roofing has been installing quality roofs in and around the Triangle area for over twenty-eight years. We are a local, family owned and operated company, committed to operating with the highest level of integrity and providing our customers with the best possible experience. We also offer gutter, siding and window services....

As the area's ONLY VELUX Dealer Installer, Sun4Light provides homeowners superior products and installation. Velux Sun Tunnels and Skylights are manufactured in South Carolina and delivered to our warehouse within two to four days. Our team of installers has more experience in tubular lighting (solatube, sun tunnels, sola tubes) than anyone in the country! With a solutions-oriented approach to day-lighting, our specialist will provide you with the best lighting solution! All installations are warranted by the manufactured against leaking! Give us a call for your free in-home evaluation! Ask about how our products can qualify for a 26% solar tax credit. Beginning November 2020, Sun4Light,Inc. expanded product and service offerings to include roofing!

Clear Choice Windows is a LOCALLY OWNED AND OPERATED business that is proud to have been serving communities in and around Raleigh, NC for over 20 years. It's no accident that we have won Angie's List Super Service Award SEVEN YEARS IN A ROW! Our owner, Bob Maceda, stays involved in every window project from start to finish ensuring that our dedicated professionals provide excellent craftsmanship, stay safe, and leave you with a smile on your face. Give us a call today. We would love to earn your business!

Gator Gutter Guard is here to provide you with leaf gutter guard installation at the best price guaranteed. Our stainless-steel mesh gutter guard prevents leaves and other airborne debris from entering the gutter while water flows through it and drains away from your home’s foundation. Stay off your ladder and contact us today to schedule your affordable gutter guard installation!

08/22/2019

Quality work. Great service. Fair price. They came when promised. Did a good job. Finished on schedule. Good follow-up on minor warranty items. Glad I went with On Tops.

Description of Work
Re-roofing package with architectural shingles

We appreciate the confidence and trust you placed in On Tops Roofing when you chose us to replace your roof. We thank you now for your continued confidence in recommending On Tops to others!

07/20/2018

Why I have selected ON TOPS ROOFING to do the complete replacement of my 7,150 square feet roof: I look around and asked for several estimates from large to small companies, and I have selected ON TOPS ROOFING because: 1) I wanted “designer” shingles which are thicker and more difficult to install than “architectural” shingles, and I wanted the best workmanship warranty. ON TOPS roofing has done a...

Description of Work
Re-roofing of a large roof with designer shingles.

Thank you for your detailed review and for providing On Tops Roofing the opportunity to work with you on this project -- which as you mentioned was a complex one. The job looks great and we are thankful to hear that you are satisfied and had such a positive experience!

05/16/2018

Very professional, great communication and a job well done. From start to finish, they were great to work with and offered a competitive price on our new metal roof. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Replaced roof

We, at On Tops Roofing, thank you first and foremost for providing us the opportunity to install your new and beautiful metal roof! And secondly, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback - we are most appreciative.

02/28/2018

They were super, they were great. They are willing to work with me. Everything that I needed, they are very efficient, professional and I was very happy with their performance.

Description of Work
They replace the roof on my house, the shingle and the tin roof on my porche.

Thank you for choosing On Tops Roofing. We greatly appreciate your business and your feedback!

01/29/2018

Ronald came out quickly, gave us a reasonable quote and completed the work quickly with a great and professional team. The work was top notch and Ronald handled all our questions, changes and any concerns in a timely manner and with grace.

Description of Work
We needed siding for our new home

Category siding

Asphalt Shingle Roofing, Metal Roofing, Skylight Installation, Gutters, Vinyl Siding, Hardie Plank Siding, Windows

Check, MasterCard, Discover, Visa