Davie Flooring & Cabinets, LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since June 2012

2.1

Retail flooring store offering hardwood, ceramic tile, carpet, laminate, cork, vinyl, cabinets, countertops, marble and granite. We have installation available for all the products we sell. We offer interior design services....

Footprints Floors Durham/Winston-Salem/Concord

At Footprints Floors in the Durham-Chapel Hill area, we're a step above the rest! We are a one-of-a-kind family owned and operated flooring installation and restoration business. We have spent the past decade mastering the installation and restoration of hardwood floors as well as the installation of laminate, vinyl, staircases and baseboards. From small repairs to large refinishing and installation projects, we specialize in hardwood floors we pride ourselves on offering top quality workmanship at a fair price. One of the ways we keep our costs low (without compromising the quality of our services) is by completely eliminating the need for any type of showroom - decreasing our overhead, logistics, and staffing requirements and passing those savings directly onto you, our valued customers. For your next flooring project, make sure to connect with Footprints Floors.

E-Z Renovations

We do it all from the Roof to the Foundation and everything in-between. We have 23 years of experience,we offer the best prices and we will NEVER SACRIFICE QUALITY FOR QUANTITY. We also offer an unmatched 5 year workmanship warranty on all work from the biggest job to the smallest repair.

Macareno Hardwood Floors

All phases of hardwood flooring services, such as traditional, laminate or vinyl plank flooring and more! -- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!

07/02/2020

Jennifer S.

We used them for a kitchen remodel that went well. So we hired them again for a major bathroom remodel. Things did not go well--An employee physically threatened my husband when he questioned the measurements. Employee was trying to make a 64" tub fit into a 59" space. Davie Flooring defended their employee and laughed it off as a "bad temper". I'm sorry, but I'm not paying 20k to a company who allows that to happen. We then cancelled the project, paid for what we'd ordered, and did the project ourselves. Davie Flooring still owes us money, but we'll never see it. We are local and will never recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Bath remodel

Category ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,interior designers

11/20/2019

Nicholas S.

August 20, 2019 work started by plumber showing up and breaking bathtub out with sledge hammer. Several days past and no one showed up to work. We were told job would take 2-3 weeks to complete. We called and they were under impression that we had another full bathroom, we don't. They temporarily installed a bathtub to use in bathroom being remodeled. The work slowly progressed on bathroom with people randomly showing up (after we called) and very little work getting done. There were a lot of excuses and things like vanity and linen closet being ordered in wrong color. The quality of the work left a lot to be desired and I had to watch everything being done cause it did not seem like some of the workers had much experience, I was told numerous times that stuff like floor repairs and installation of blocking for safety grab handles really don't matter because they will be covered up. The job was never finished and they will not return calls or emails. We have no lights or fan, no safety grab handles, no entry door, no handles on cabinets and drawers, no shower curtain rod. It's over a year since started and not done. Tub was installed twice and is not level, linen cabinet is crooked, toilet is crooked, since tub isn't level first row of tile gets narrower from wall to edge of tub, valve for shower is crooked, finish trim work is not done. The sheetrock is not a quality job and will require some rework to look right. The final painting has not been done, the mirror has not been made and installed. The light switches, power outlets, and 2 recessed light and fan light combo have not been installed (we do have unit in our possession). I was going to have them installed a new window which I purchased but after seeing quality of work decided to do it myself. The backwall of shower had to have double cement board because no one took into consideration thickness off tub flange. I could go on and on. I had a crappy bathroom for 27 years and after hiring Gil Sheets I still have a crappy unfinished bathroom.

Description of Work
Complete gutting and remodel of bathroom

Category flooring contractor,home remodeling

06/03/2017

Jeff W.

Terrible customer service and attitudes. Couldn't get help in the store. Couldn't get an estimate after several weeks. Receive nasty text when we complained. Prices were double or triple for the same floors as other stores locally. Just an awful experience. I would never use them again.

Description of Work
Hardwood floors

Category flooring contractor

11/18/2015

Robert H.

Description of Work
Replaced the floor covering in our kitchen. It went well as the installers knew their business and did an excellent job

Category ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor

09/30/2014

nathan P.

Walked in the other day and was amazed to see all the selection they have stuffed into their place. I went in looking for tile for my bathroom but I am sure I will come back to have them do my kitchen. Ordering was easy and the people working are extremely helpful. Ms sandy was the nicest!

Description of Work
Excellent service for flooring and cabinets

Category ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor

Services include interior design, sales and installation of all flooring, cabinets and countertops sold.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available