Carolina Custom Sound

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2010

Carolina Custom Sound is a team of well trained professionals whose purpose is to integrate lifestyle systems into consumer's homes with the highest level of quality and customer service. We focus on introducing the ever changing technology into our customer's needs and wants, while allowing worry-free operation. Our goal is to provide the experiences and systems our customers dream of while building a strong relationship and exceeding their expectations....

Cardinal Electric & Communications Inc

We are a local Electrical company capable of handling any job big or small all while maintaining the best Quality around! We have a Satisfaction Guarantee. We work extremely hard to keep our good name & reviews. Family owned business with 5-6 employees who are all dedicated to the company. We have 25+ years experience in Electrical Remodel, Troubleshooting, custom home & New construction. We service All Triad areas. We specialize in Service work Yet can handle commercial projects as well.

02/24/2019

Awesome! Jeff and his assistant (so sorry I can't remember his name) went the extra mile to ensure I received exactly what I wanted. They were professional, prompt and eager to please. I would highly reccomend this team for any custom sound work you need. I'm so happy I called them and you will too! They consolidated all of my equipment and moved it to a closet, allowing me to use everything with ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Soundbar, TV installed over fire place and extra equipment moved to closet to allow wireless control of all equipment.

CATEGORY home theater design

04/12/2017

Fantastic! Plain and simple. Start to finish no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a stereo receiver installed and connected to a TV. Totally professional. Do not hire anyone else. These guys are the pros!

CATEGORY home theater design,cable tv service

01/05/2017

Perfectly. Technician showed up on time, knew exactly what he was doing, acted in a completely professional manner. I would recommend this company to anyone. They are really easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to add a new wi-fi to my stereo.

CATEGORY home theater design

09/12/2016

Bart went above and beyond the call of duty. He called me back and recommended someone to help me after he knew this type of job was out of their realm. Very nice and helpful.. I will call them again when I have a need in their area of business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed advice on my personal antenna configuration.

CATEGORY tv antenna,cable tv service

11/02/2015

Excellent. They were very responsive on the initial phone call. Arrived on time, very professional and completed the work in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Connected all our digital converter boxes, paired the remotes to the tvs

CATEGORY home theater design,cable tv service

Home theater installation, flat panel plasma/LCD television installation, whole house audio/video, Home Automation. Security camera systems, security monitoring, CCTV, structured wiring. DirecTV and Dish Network certified. HDTV Plasma/LCD/LED calibrations, sales and service

Free in Home Consultation