Marengo Carpet Cleaning Inc

Founded 1975 • With Angi since November 2010

PO Box 1232

Polson, MT 59860

A family run business for over 40 years offering full service carpet cleaning & flood restoration services....

07/08/2022

Leonard P.

Chris did my estimate for carpet and tile grout cleaning. Very efficient and took two oriental wool rugs to their place for cleaning. Brad and Wyatt arrived right on time and did a great job on everything. We have one 14 mos old puppy. Got a 12" wine stain out that with previous professional cleaning reappeared. Highly recommend them and will use again.

Description of Work
CARPET AND TILE GROUT CLEANING AND TWO ORIENTAL WOOL RUGS

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, oriental rug cleaning

09/04/2020

Roxanne H.

My carpets were quite dirty with having two dogs. I have cleaned them myself for years, but I decided this year to get it professionally done. I am SO pleased. They look like new! It was a little more costly to have them done professionally, but I feel it was well worth the price. Plus it saved me from having to do all the work myself! I would highly recommend Marengo Carpet Cleaning and will use them in the future. My days of shampooing myself are over. :-)

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

01/21/2015

Kevin M.

Description of Work
Clean my carpets. They did a great job as always, have used them a lot of different times. Will not hesitate to use them again in the future.

04/22/2012

Patricia B.

SEE ABOVE!

Description of Work
DO NOT USE this guy! I selected "NO" under the "Did the company perform services" because he did NOT FINISH the job. He left the floors with up to 82% Humidity readings (was supposed to dry them out from a roof leak) and a new mildew smell in my house. I had to call ServiceMaster to come in and finish the job. Farmer's insurance said "Give him the check to get him out of your hair" (THEY paid over $1,800. for a service that was lousy and unfinished and left my house smelling mildewy, not to mention Marengo's behavior!). As soon as I got the check from Farmer's insur. Brad Marengo was beating down my door early in the morning for it, not even allowing me to sleep or have the 30 day billing period. Since having a terribly painful nerve impingement, I am often not able to sleep at night and have to catch whatever hours of sleep I can in the morning. I calmly told him I needed to get my questions answered before I turned over the check. I wanted under floor water readings from 3 other independent people, which I did get and then counseling from Farmer's Insurance about what to do since there was still so MUCH water under my floor boards, warping & then a mildew smell that was never there! Marengo did NOT take off the kickboards and drain all the water under my cabinets and island cabinets so thus there was a terrible amt. of water still under there not reducing the warping under my floors and creating mildew! After Service Master was in here for a week and finished the job, the warping of my floor boards went down to almost nothing. The check from Farmer's Insurance. for Marengo was written to ME and I had not even cashed it yet. I had only had it for about 3 days, just waiting for the independent floor readings first. Brad Marengo went into a rage and yelled at me that he " was putting a lein against my house, I would have my house TAKEN AWAY from me and thanks for nothing!" as he roared out and slammed my front door. SHOCKING and abhorrent behavior! UNBELIEVABLE! TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR , hostile ranting and unbelievably UNprofessional. After Farmers told me to give him the check to get rid of him and they would pay for Service Master to finish the job, I sent it immediately (less than 5 days after receiving it) to him and said in a note if he would apologize for his rage and behavior I would not tell anyone about it., Apparently he is too proud to admit his uncalled for wildly out of control behavior and yelling at me because he never apologized. In my opinion this guy has a rage problem, beware! Finally, after 7 days of Service Master hooking up the big floor pads that suck the water out of the floors and a dehydrator in my house, the floor readings were 8% and acceptable, VERY dry. It also eliminated the mildew smell. Service Master did an EXCELLENT and professional job and I was SO relieved to finally have it done, the floor boards go down, and the mildew eliminated. BEWARE of Marengo Cleaning Services, I would NEVER call him again for anything, and should have called Farmer's Insurance first, as they always use Service Master instead!

Category carpet cleaners

This woman is a liar. There was no pleasing her & there is a reason why she has had major issues with every neighbor in her neighborhood. She is unstable! We have been in business for almost 40 years in a small town & customer service is extremely important & we have never treated a customer in a way that this customer imagined. Any contractor that considers working for her should BEWARE!

03/10/2012

Linda V.

I've really been happy with them. I can't see a single stain after they did it. I was really surprised but it was spotless. I was thinking I was going to have to replace the carpet but I didn't. I like the fact that they use environmentally friendly cleaning products. His business card is on my fridge.

Description of Work
I used the Marengo Carpet Cleaning folks a couple times. My old dog just died and didn't have a good time at the end of it's life so the carpet was really bad and stained. It was $114 for two rooms.