FLOORS & MORE

Founded 1990 • With Angi since November 2010

4.3

920 1ST AVE N

Great Falls, MT 59401

Welcome to Floors & More Abbey Carpet! We know that selecting the right flooring for your home can be overwhelming. We make choosing the right items for your home…simple. At Floors & More Abbey Carpet, you will discover one of the largest floor covering showrooms in the Great Falls area. Come in and see our wide selection of carpet, hardwood, cork, laminate, vinyl and tile. Let our expert staff guide you every step of the way. When choosing comfort, fashion and style for your home, please visit Floors & More Abbey Carpet today. As the premier floor covering showplace in Great Falls, Floors & More Abbey Carpet is your one-stop showroom for all of your floor covering needs. Our desire is to provide the best and largest selection of carpet, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile in a friendly, comfortable and helpful atmosphere. ...

01/23/2014

David M.

it went really well until I found out that they had put a lien on my house. What the h*** is that all about. I would NEVER recommend or use them again. The work was fine but the lien was not. DO NOT USE THEM!!!Ithey knew that I was doing a refiance on my house at the time. It still had not gone thru in Nov. I asked them if they wanted a payment, I was told "dont worry about it right now". Dec came and my refi was having problems so again I asked them if they wanted some money and again I was told " no ". Then they had put a $50.00 late fee on my bill. I just said "whatever". Jan I asked them if they wanted a payment and they said yes so I gave them a $500.00 payment. 2 days later I was served with the lien!! Thats bull. I was working with them but they weren't working with me. DO NOT USE THEM BECAUSE THEY CAN NOT BE TRUSTED!!!

Description of Work
took out carpeting and laid new flooring

01/22/2014

Patricia B.

Description of Work
They installed vinyl in a kitchen which was in 2009 and made a bid on a basement replacement last summer.

07/19/2013

Chad S.

Floors & More is a good company. They are quick and when there was a small problem they were already on their way to fix it before I could call and it was completed by the late afternoon before I got there.

Description of Work
I used Floors & More for a casino.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Large selection of floor covering • Design professionals on premise • Free in-home measuring and estimates • Professional Installation