Fisher Family Construction

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2013

3.5

Fisher Family Construction is a family owned business.We have an excellent team of experienced roofers.. You can count on a "no mess"roof done right! Quality work with competive prices!...

Integrity Roofing and Construction LLC

We are a full-service roofing and gutter company willing to go the extra miles literally and figuratively to provide customers with the highest quality service and reasonable pricing. We here at Integrity Roofing and Construction hold ourselves, our employees, and our vendors to the highest of expectations which results in customers receiving service they can depend on and relate to. Thank you for your interest in Integrity Roofing and Construction LLC and we look forward to earning your business. Check out our Deals and

Offers by Integrity Roofing and Construction LLC	 on Angi
Mendenhall Enterprise L.L.C

"Quality and Integrity work you can rely on!" Hello My name is Boaz Mendenhall I am the Owner of Mendenhall Enterprise L.L.C. I have been serving North West Montana for 14 years now. Specializing in custom builds and designs. Most of the jobs are specifically done by me to insure the best quality from start to finish. When I need help, or If a job is too big and needs to be done in a timely fashion. I call a great selection of sub-contractors who I have known over the years and who are greatly qualified to do the job at hand. Small jobs require payment at the end of the job, and longer ones is usually divided into 3rds. Materials required for the job will have a 15% mark-up for handling. There is a minimum charge fee on smaller jobs or services.

DaBella - Missoula MT

Roofing, Siding, Windows, Gutters and more!

09/08/2017

Alexander S.

Very unpleasant experience working with these folks. When we expressed some concerns about sloppy cuts on plywood under sheathing and failure to use tarps to protect vegetation or prevent excessive torn off old roofing from falling into garage, they characterized us as complaining. They proceeded to berate us, the customer, and threatened to pull out of the half-finished job if we had one more "complaint". Absolutely the most un-professional and inconsiderate experience we have had in years of working with contractors.

Description of Work
Small garage with three layers of old roofing material needed removal and re-roofing. Carport covered with old corrugated fiberglass needed replacing with metal roof.

10/23/2014

Thelma T.

Arrived on time with full crew and completed the job quickly. It was well done and

Description of Work
Provided & placed snow guards on metal roof on my house.

Category roof snow removal

Fisher Family Construction

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2013

3.5

P O Box 353

Florence, MT 59833

Installation & repair of roofing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover