Cary's In and Out Painting

Founded 1987 • With Angi since November 2010

121 12th St Ne

Black Eagle, MT 59414

At Cary's In & Out Painting, painting is our business - small and large, residential and commercial, interior and exterior, we do it all. Featuring unmatched painting expertise and a level of customer service that never fails to impress our clients, we've grown from a small business to one of Great Falls' most well-known names. From the first phone call to shaking your hand when we leave, all of our employees will always give you the professionalism you deserve. To deliver the right level of care, we take every step necessary to make sure that all items and furniture are protected and that your property is as clean when we leave as it was when we came....

10/24/2018

Denis M.

Great. Fast, efficient, included clean up paint chips after the job.

Description of Work
exterior trim painting, window repairs

03/27/2018

Bill M.

Third time we have used Cary's and as before painting was rapidly done and looks great. We think the prices are very fair. Plan to place our house on the market soon and our realtor thought the job was well done. Her painters work hard and steady. Seven rooms and a two story hallway were done in 4 days.

Description of Work
Interior house painting

Category interior painters

09/21/2017

Sara B.

Very well done. Vickie Cary and her crew were punctual and professional. When I had a concern, she responded immediately. The final product was beautiful.

Description of Work
Outside of house scraped and painted.

09/12/2017

Bill M.

Great job quickly done

Description of Work
Porch painting

08/19/2017

dewayne Y.

Excellent!! Vickie, the business owner, was very professional and wanted to make sure that we were satisfied with the job. Her and her team are the embodiment of Customer Service. She responded immediately to my request for a quote and returned the estimated price quickly. They were always on time and cleaned up the area before leaving. They finished the prject on time andf on budget. I will definitely recommend Cary's In & Out Painting to my friends and neighbors and will use her services again.

Description of Work
All interior walls and trim of home was painted

Category interior painters

07/13/2017

Lisa H.

Vicki and her crew did an outstanding work; very creative in putting paint on; very professional and i highly recommend to anyone

Description of Work
external house painting

thank you [Member Name Removed] i am so happy you like the new colors

03/29/2017

Barron H.

Exellent - Vicki Cary was super-personable, super-professional - the job was done very quickly, very cleanly, and very well.

Description of Work
Painting of outside trim and inside high walls.

12/05/2016

Shane J.

I really appreciated how responsive and proactive Vicky was when doing our exterior painting. Due to I would hire her again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Completely repaint the exterior of our 1940's house. The siding is shakes. The work included original storm windows with wood frames.

09/21/2016

Barron H.

What a joy to find a provider that actually does what you ask and in a timely manner! Her estimate was half of the other firms that we contacted and her paint-needed estimate was right on. Though prep was minimal, they had difficult cut-in with our lap siding but did a perfect job. They arrived on time every morning and worked hard full days, completing the project in 2 days, less than we figured it would take. They had our caulking custom-matched and made sure that old, cracked caulking was removed. They were safety-conscious, and personable but professional. They also provided us with a small quart of siding color that they used to do minimal touch-up. Even clean-up of their equipment was done off-site every day. We'll have them do our interior high walls when their schedule allows.

Description of Work
Exterior Trim Painting for Two-Story Home

08/04/2016

Kris B.

It went great. They were done in 2 days, very good paint job, very good clean up job and great people to work for. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Garage painting

Category house painters

thank you for the great review - vickie

06/07/2016

joyce M.

Anything we asked of Vickie or her crew was done and done well. They replaced all of the screens, made sure that windows opened and cleaned up after themselves on a daily basis. I would certainly use them again.

Category

01/27/2016

Mike K.

Service was excellent. There were problems with the paint which required two coats instead of one. This was performed with no additional charges. Very professional and helpful with decisions. I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting professional painting completed.

Description of Work
Removed wallpaper, painted inside of house.

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

11/02/2015

Marian B.

Fantastic attention to detail. Removed outlet coves, overhead light coverings, painted inside of closets and shelfs, baseboards, ceiling. On time and professional

Description of Work
Interior painting of house

09/13/2015

Dorothy E.

They were efficient and thorough. When they missed a spot, they came back the next morning and painted the area missed. They started the backyard without informing me despite my request because of my dogs. They apologized and luckily my dogs were ok.

Description of Work
They painted the trim on the outside, refinished and stained the front door, painted the inside entryway and study.

08/17/2015

joyce M.

08/12/2015

Kari H.

Description of Work
They stopped by to look at my house and said she would send an estimate. I have not heard from her since.

Category house painters,interior painters

your right and i apologies. I should have called and let you know how overwhelmed I was with bids. all at the same time. As you had been waiting so long for your bid and you did not call to see were it was I assumed you had found another paint contractor. I will try not to make this mistake again.

08/11/2015

Mike K.

Service was excellent. Repaired any items they found not functioning correctly. Definitely went the extra mile to be sure it was done correctly and to my satisfaction. Left the premises cleaner than when they arrived. I was impressed by their work ethic and timely completion of the project. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have painting or staining done.

Description of Work
Swept, power-washed, and applied sealer to three buildings with redwood / cedar siding.

Category pressure washing,house painters

thank you for the great reviews have a good summer

06/30/2015

Jennifer R.

They turned out peeling eye sore house into an incredibly beautiful masterpiece! If you want your house to look like a million bucks.....call them! They are affordable, friendly, professional and do amazing work!!! I am recommending them to everyone I know!

Description of Work
Painted our house perfectly!

05/19/2015

Brandi D.

From the moment we contacted Vicki, she was polite, professional and easy to work with. She was always on-time, ready to go. If she said 9am, she was there with her crew at 8:50 am getting prepared and set up so they could start work at 9 am. Vicki came out and did a walk through and gave us a detailed estimate so we would know what to expect. She did a fantastic job! She remained in contact as we got everything scheduled. When she showed up, she did a second walk through so she knew exactly what we wanted. She took the time to listen and address all of the problem areas. She made sure to leave the area as she found it. I would use Vicki again for any painting job! She is amazing!

Description of Work
Painted trim, doors, garage, and bathroom

04/15/2015

Kelly H.

I was very pleased with my interactions with Vickie Cary. She arrived for the initial quote and scheduled work on time, completed the job cleanly and promptly, and left my house looking far nicer than it was when she started.

Description of Work
Scraped, caulked, and painted my soffits and facia on the house.

07/14/2014

Hayes D.

The painters showed up on time. Kept the area very clean. Were polite and did a great job in a short amount of time.

Description of Work
Prep and paint cinder block walls

03/19/2014

Marian B.

Good service, professional , very happy with the results. Would certainly use again.

Description of Work
Exterior house paint

Montana
    State of Montana
    05/16/2016

painting interior exterior commercial residential insured&licensed. e remove popcorn ceilings We allpaper, texture stain decks garage floors. from small to large jobs

auto painting.