Aire Serv of Billings

Founded 2013 • With Angi since September 2015

Aire Serv of Billings provides Billings area residents and businesses with unsurpassed quality heating and air conditioning services you can trust. For a comfortable Yellowstone County home or business year-round, you can rely on our licensed, professional technicians for service and repairs done right – guaranteed! From routine professional maintenance to new installations, emergency repairs, and air quality issues, Aire Serv has you covered. Surprise-free, we charge by the job, not the hour, so you’ll never have to worry about unexpected overtime charges again. Our courteous technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We'll put you in your comfort zone®....

08/21/2018

There were on time for the consult and evaluated my system on both my house and my rental. They cleaned my coils on my home, cutting cooling costs in half this summer. My rental needed a new system. They were clear on when the work would be performed and the install was great. They installed a new furnace and AC unit. It made my renters very happy. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Heating and AC consult

12/16/2016

I needed a new motor. Matt thought he would have to order it but was able to find the part in town. Although we had an appointment scheduled to replace the part, Matt tried to get a hold of us to install the part sooner. Unfortunately, we missed the call but we greatly appreciate his concern to get our furnace fixed ASAP. Also liked that the service calls were scheduled for a 2 hour window and Mat...

Description of Work
I was having trouble with my furnace heating for a while and then it would just start blowing hot air.

04/19/2016

Professional, courteous, thoughou. Put boot covers on as to not track dirt into the house. Was completed in a timely manner. Saved a lot of money and my system is running great!

Description of Work
Heating and cooling inspection. Cleaned filters, adjusted humidity levels, replaced failed parts.

04/18/2016

The service was completed on time and very professionally. There was never a mess anywhere. The home the service was performed on is a rental home. The renters were pleased with everything. It did not inconvenience them at all. We have seen a lot of technicians come and go a dozen times because they forgot something. These guys came to perform a service and were prepared. Very impressed. There wer...

Description of Work
We requested a quote on repair to our air conditioner. The service technician came to the home within 24 hours and we received our quote shortly after. When we spoke on the phone, we were impressed with the knowledge and competence reflected. The quote was more than we expected. But, as went through the issues with technician, we felt they were qualified and knowledgeable.

09/06/2015

Matt did a wonderful job. Provided a thorough explanation of what he was going to do. When a problem was found he gave us options to address them. We purchased the Silver Advantage plan & he will be back to check out our furnace in a few weeks. Matt is knowledgeable, pleasant and patient. We highly recommend him for your heating & a/c needs.

Description of Work
A/C Tune Up Unit - Perform Professional Cleaning, Adjustment & Thorough Safety Check - Best

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review. We appreciate you trusting us with your heating and air conditioning needs. Brenda Aire Serv of Billings

Heating & Air Conditioning Repair, Replacement, & Maintenance, Emergency Service, & Indoor Air Quality.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, American Express