Vicksburg Roofing, Inc.

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2014

4190 Tiffintown Rd

Vicksburg, MS 39183

Vicksburg Roofing, Inc. can handle your roofing needs on your residential home, commercial property, or industrial facility. We offer a high level of service backed by the largest manufacturers in the business! Email or call to schedule an appointment. We will inspect the existing roof and provide an estimate for your roof repair or replacement. Vicksburg Roofing, Inc. is certified with commercial and residential roofing manufacturers. When we install your new roofing system, you'll receive a product that is unsurpassed in quality and warranted through the leading manufacturers in the nation. Additional email - info@vicksburgroofing.com....

11/03/2017

Melvin G.

We couldn't have asked for better service. Everything was done in a professional and caring manner. The whole crew did everything that was promised to us and more. The workers were on time and worked hard all day. They rechecked our roof to make sure everything was done properly and the cleanup job was unbelievable. We recommend Vicksburg Roofing very much.

Description of Work
We had a new roof put on our home.

Thanks for allowing me to handle your roofing needs! I appreciate you!

07/24/2017

Jason F.

Todd's crew did a great job, and followed up afterwards. I would definitely use VIcksburg Roofing again.

Description of Work
Full roof replacement.

Thanks for the great review! I appreciate you allowing Vicksburg Roofing, Inc. to handle your roof replacement!

06/30/2017

Shara G.

They did a fabulous job. Would hire them again.

Description of Work
I first needed my roof patched while I waited for the insurance company to inspect. Vicksburg Roofing came out immediately and patched the areas that were leaking. After insurance approved replacement of my entire roof, I got a fair bid, very professional service, and prompt installation.

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for choosing Vicksburg Roofing, Inc. for your roof replacement! I enjoyed working with you on the project.

06/23/2017

Debra W.

Todd was great to work with. All work was done on time. He did a great job and the area was totally clean. Also no money was paid until job was completed.

Description of Work
Roofing.

Thanks for the positive feedback on your roofing project! I appreciate you allowing us to handle the roof for you.

02/08/2017

Donna O.

Excellent. They did it in a timely manner and cleaned up extremely thoroughly after they removed the original roof.

Description of Work
Remove and replace entire roof on 4500 sq ft house.

Thanks for the kind words! I appreciate you allowing Vicksburg Roofing, Inc. to handle your roofing needs!

02/04/2017

Richard S.

Vicksburg roofing was quick to respond to my requests for estimates and repairs. Costs were in line with insurance estimates. The people were friendly and did a professional job.

Description of Work
emergency roof repair followed by roof replacement

Thanks for taking a few minutes to review my company on Angie's List. I appreciate you allowing me to handle your roofing needs!

01/26/2017

H.T. P.

very well, worked with my insurance co and replaced my roof with a like for like replacement that I am very pleased with

Description of Work
replace roof that was hail damaged

Thanks for allowing Vicksburg Roofing, Inc. to install the shingle roof for you! I like the premium shingle we used and the project turned out very nice. It was a pleasure working with you.

01/25/2017

Ed F.

The entire crew was very professional. They did a great job and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
They reroofed one of my houses and did a great job at it.

Category gutter repair, roofing

Thanks for allowing me to handle your roofing needs! The project turned out great. Please call me in the future if I can be of assistance.

11/17/2014

Donna O.

Todd and Vicksburg Roofing were extremely professional. I was worried about this job because the shed adjoins my dog pen. They took special care not to let anything drop where the dogs might hurt themselves on it. When they left, you could not even tell they had thrown the stuff off the roof onto the ground during demolition. They took great pains to clean everything up. I never found one nail on the ground. I was extremely pleased. He brought a GAF inspector to review the job so that my warranty would be validated. This was the fourth job Vicksburg Roofing has done for me and I am very, very pleased with their work ethic and professionalism. They were repairing rotten decking around a skylight in my bathroom and it ended up taking longer than they expected and they returned on Thanksgiving day to finish the job and not leave us hanging. I can't say enough good stuff about them!

Description of Work
They removed old shingle roof, 6 sheets of rotten decking and fascia on both sides of a shed. They replaced decking and fascia, installed new metal drip edge, and installed new GAF Timberline shingle roof.

Category gutter repair, roofing

I appreciate the kind words about my roofing company! I enjoyed working with you on the job. Thanks!

11/07/2014

Mari S.

First and foremost, Todd responded to all of my questions (via phone and email) in a very timely manner. He met with me before the project to go over my options (shingle style and color and vent options) and was able to give me recommendations on what would work best for what I wanted and to keep it within my price range. When he replaced my roof, I didn't feel like I was going into it not knowing what to expect. He also advised me to remove my pets from the home while they worked so that it wouldn't be traumatic for them with all of the stomping around and pounding on the roof! This should have been a no-brainer, but I was thankful that he mentioned it to me before starting. I left for work that morning and the project was completed by the time I returned home. He did such a thorough cleanup that had I not hired him myself, I wouldn't have known he had been there! This was important, as I have animals, I didn't want debris or nails laying around my yard. And my roof looks amazing! Who knew I would ever care what my roof looked like! The whole experience, from calling Todd for an estimate to cutting the check at the end, was just a really great experience. I would recommend Vicksburg Roofing to anyone looking to have their roof replaced or repairs done.

Description of Work
Replaced my roof.

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for the great feedback! I appreciate you allowing us to handle your roofing needs.

B&B Gutter

B&B Gutter is a family owned and operated gutter repair and replacement company servicing around Jackson Mississippi. We have over 15 years experience. We can do new construction, repairs, leaf guards and gutter guards. No project is too big or too small for us. Call us today to help with any of your gutter needs!

Affordable Home Improvement

Been in business since 1995. Licensed and bonded. Free estimates. Member of Better Business Bureau. Guaranteed satisfaction. Over a thousand satisfied customer.

Dun-Rite Seamless Gutters

Locally owned and operated, Dun-Rite Gutters, Inc. was established in 1996 and has developed into one of the largest volume gutter installation companies in the area. It has grown its business over the last 17 years by giving customers a high quality product at a competitive price while providing great service. We provide service to residential customers, apartment complexes and commercial buildings. All gutter installations come with a 2 year warranty on labor; while the gutter material comes with a 20 warranty.

#20446-SC
    Mississippi
    MS Board of Contractors
    02/19/2017

Residential & commercial roofing. Seamless gutters

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Vicksburg Roofing, Inc.

How is Vicksburg Roofing, Inc. overall rated?

Vicksburg Roofing, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Vicksburg Roofing, Inc. open?

Vicksburg Roofing, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Vicksburg Roofing, Inc. provide

Vicksburg Roofing, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Vicksburg Roofing, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Vicksburg Roofing, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Vicksburg Roofing, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Vicksburg Roofing, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Are warranties offered by Vicksburg Roofing, Inc.?

Yes, Vicksburg Roofing, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Vicksburg Roofing, Inc. offer?

Vicksburg Roofing, Inc. offers the following services: Residential & commercial roofing. Seamless gutters