Vicksburg Roofing, Inc.

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2014

Vicksburg Roofing, Inc. can handle your roofing needs on your residential home, commercial property, or industrial facility. We offer a high level of service backed by the largest manufacturers in the business! Email or call to schedule an appointment. We will inspect the existing roof and provide an estimate for your roof repair or replacement. Vicksburg Roofing, Inc. is certified with commercial and residential roofing manufacturers. When we install your new roofing system, you'll receive a product that is unsurpassed in quality and warranted through the leading manufacturers in the nation. Additional email - info@vicksburgroofing.com....

B&B Gutter

B&B Gutter is a family owned and operated gutter repair and replacement company servicing around Jackson Mississippi. We have over 15 years experience. We can do new construction, repairs, leaf guards and gutter guards. No project is too big or too small for us. Call us today to help with any of your gutter needs!

Affordable Home Improvement

Been in business since 1995. Licensed and bonded. Free estimates. Member of Better Business Bureau. Guaranteed satisfaction. Over a thousand satisfied customer.

STMZ Roofing and Remodeling

We are a new growing company based on honesty and transparence. We bring to you a service of quality in our work man ship and materials. We offer fast quality and fair prices. We are a mainly roofing business and we are also a remodeling business. We have worked for real estate companies and have 10 years of roofing experience, of myself working on the roofs. We do everything from small roof leak repairs to major repairs. We are also available for emergency repairs. We offer a warranty on all our roofing repairs. All type of roofing systems, gutter cleaning etc... We have 6 years of experience in remodeling homes from new to demolished homes needing to be like new. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time the telephone number to contact us at 601-826-2359.

11/03/2017

We couldn't have asked for better service. Everything was done in a professional and caring manner. The whole crew did everything that was promised to us and more. The workers were on time and worked hard all day. They rechecked our roof to make sure everything was done properly and the cleanup job was unbelievable. We recommend Vicksburg Roofing very much.

Description of Work
We had a new roof put on our home.

Thanks for allowing me to handle your roofing needs! I appreciate you!

07/24/2017

Todd's crew did a great job, and followed up afterwards. I would definitely use VIcksburg Roofing again.

Description of Work
Full roof replacement.

Thanks for the great review! I appreciate you allowing Vicksburg Roofing, Inc. to handle your roof replacement!

06/30/2017

They did a fabulous job. Would hire them again.

Description of Work
I first needed my roof patched while I waited for the insurance company to inspect. Vicksburg Roofing came out immediately and patched the areas that were leaking. After insurance approved replacement of my entire roof, I got a fair bid, very professional service, and prompt installation.

Thanks [Member Name Removed] for choosing Vicksburg Roofing, Inc. for your roof replacement! I enjoyed working with you on the project.

06/23/2017

Todd was great to work with. All work was done on time. He did a great job and the area was totally clean. Also no money was paid until job was completed.

Description of Work
Roofing.

Thanks for the positive feedback on your roofing project! I appreciate you allowing us to handle the roof for you.

02/08/2017

Excellent. They did it in a timely manner and cleaned up extremely thoroughly after they removed the original roof.

Description of Work
Remove and replace entire roof on 4500 sq ft house.

Thanks for the kind words! I appreciate you allowing Vicksburg Roofing, Inc. to handle your roofing needs!

Residential & commercial roofing. Seamless gutters