REDWOOD ROOFING

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2010

Redwood Roofing is owned and operated by Jack Redwood. Jack is on site at every project and does all specialty work himself. Redwood Roofing maintains $1,000,000.00 in general liability insurance and workers' compensation insurance....

Get the best value, service, and warranty on the highest quality roofing with VIP Alabama Roofing Company in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. We pride ourselves on being the best which means we have to be the tops at service, price, delivery standards and the best professional work done to your requirements. A fully licensed, bonded and insured roofing company, we are dedicated to providing our clients with excellent service, and the best workmanship and products. Ask us about roof replacement costs in West Alabama and you’ll be amazed at our quotes for the entire job. Put us to the test today! Keep the roof over your head safe, secure and stable with the best roofer in Tuscaloosa, VIP Alabama Roofing Company!

With over 30yrs of professional roofing experience, when you choose Re-Roofing America, you are choosing an experienced company who cares about quality. We specialize in "Metal Roofs" and we're a locally owned and operated business, that value's putting our customers first! Let us save you time and money on your roof installations, repairs, or maintenance projects. We are BBB accredited and insured for your peace of mind. We offer free estimates for your convenience! Contact us today we look forward to servicing you!

07/19/2017

Very pleased with Redwood Roofing. Extremely professional. Crew cleaned up each day. Very responsive to our questions and concerns. Went over and above. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Roof replaced.

11/30/2015

Description of Work
I requested a review of my roof to see if it was in need of replacement. The owner checked it and informed me that it should last a few more years, barring any major damage. He could have taken advantage of the opportunity and told me that it needed immediate repair, but he did not. While this company has not completed any work on my house (yet), I've observed them working on a neighbor's house and elsewhere in town. I recommend them, both for their integrity and skills.

08/18/2015

Description of Work
"A really nice fast job reroofing our house. The cleanup after and during the job was very good. They did exactly what they promised at a competitive price, It's always nice when there are no hidden price surprises! I have only positive things to say at Redwood roofing. I encourage you to ask them for a roofing quote."

07/07/2015

05/29/2014

They were very professional. They had a very professional office staff. Everything was class "A."

Description of Work
I had a roof replaced by Redwood Roofing.

Redwood Roofing provides roof repair services and entire roof replacements on residential and commercial properties. We install shingles as well as EPDM rubber roofing. We offer free itemized estimates for every project.

Redwood Roofing does not recommend or install metal roofing products.