Top Notch Contracting

With Angi since February 2013

I have 1 to 3 employees, Family based business. I perform all the work myself and if job requires more employees then as mentioned it's family based. I do require half payment upfront to esure work I also will do free estimates to go over the type of work needed and pricing of work performed. I have references and also pictures of before and after on jobs I have performed....

Outdoor Lighting Perspectives is the world's oldest and largest Outdoor Lighting franchise company. We are a worldwide company dedicated exclusively to Outdoor Lighting. Our response time, level of service and attention to detail is unmatched. We arrive when promised and seek to exceed your expectations in our free nighttime demonstration, our expert installation and our free service throughout the first year after your installation. Outdoor Lighting Design is all we do. We do not provide just lights, we work with you to design a lighting systems that meets your needs whether you are looking to illuminate your home in the evening, illuminate your outdoor living areas to allow more evening enjoyment, to light up your pathways and driveways to provide better safety for your home or to fulfill all your outdoor lighting needs.

Our inspectors undergo rigorous training through AmeriSpec's corporate training center, are certified by the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI), and are licensed by the state of Tennessee. Additionally, Steve Anderson, a licensed architect for over thirty years, is trained and certified to conduct synthetic stucco (EIFS) moisture inspections. He is also licensed and available to conduct home inspections in Mississippi. Anderson AmeriSpec has been operating in the Memphis Area for over sixteen years and has completed over 18,000 inspections of all varieties. Anderson AmeriSpec's experience and professionalism are unmatched in the home inspection industry, and we will work endlessly to meet your needs as a Realtor, home buyer, or home seller.

Since 1997, we are a drain cleaning and sewer specialist company! We do all phases of plumbing services and repairs, water heaters, softeners, sewer services (replacements, cleaning, inspections, etc), drain pipe installations, and more! (previously A Quality First Builders). We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! We offer 10% off for senior citizens and veterans. We also accept Cash App, in addition to cash, check, and credit/debit cards.

08/30/2015

Awful. Owner of company left the job half finished. Promised three times to call back with a date to finish job. He returned none of these calls. His tile work was not well done. Now we have to start over.

Description of Work
Contracted to tile (custom) shower.

Category ceramic tile,house painters

01/14/2015

Description of Work
Finished my upstairs and turned it into a room. Was very professional and was always there when they said they were going to be. Will diffently use again

Category house painters,interior painters

11/11/2014

This contractor was recommended by a neighbor. He gave us a written estimate detailing the work to be done. He was both courteous and professional. He showed up at the agreed upon time and worked till the job was done. The first job was to replace the trim around the front door. Looks very good and the paint matched. The second job was the harder one. For this job, he brought another family member...

Description of Work
Repaired/replaced leaking chimney structure and siding. Installed a "cricket" on the roof to divert rain away from the upslope side of the structure. Painted and caulked chimney. This job involved a lot of high ladder work (two-story home). Also replaced rotting trim around front door with all new trim and painted to match house color.

Category house painters

I'm a General Contractor, I provide a wide range of service including whole house remodels to buliding houses. I can do electrical, plumbining, roofing and additions. Whatever service you need I can provide.

I will provide removal of trash or junk