Top Notch Contracting

With Angi since February 2013

I have 1 to 3 employees, Family based business. I perform all the work myself and if job requires more employees then as mentioned it's family based. I do require half payment upfront to esure work I also will do free estimates to go over the type of work needed and pricing of work performed. I have references and also pictures of before and after on jobs I have performed.

Garold G.
08/30/2015
Awful. Owner of company left the job half finished. Promised three times to call back with a date to finish job. He returned none of these calls. His tile work was not well done. Now we have to start over.
Description of Work
Contracted to tile (custom) shower.
ceramic tile, house painters
Tamra H.
01/14/2015
Description of Work
Finished my upstairs and turned it into a room. Was very professional and was always there when they said they were going to be. Will diffently use again
house painters, interior painters
Garold G.
11/11/2014
This contractor was recommended by a neighbor. He gave us a written estimate detailing the work to be done. He was both courteous and professional. He showed up at the agreed upon time and worked till the job was done. The first job was to replace the trim around the front door. Looks very good and the paint matched. The second job was the harder one. For this job, he brought another family member and worked all day. He had estimated the chimney work would take two days, but they were able to finish after a hard day's work. They both worked on a steep roof and a high ladder. After they had finished repairing/replacing/painting the chimney, they completed the job by cleaning up all of the old wood and siding and left yard and porch as they found it. I am very pleased with their work. The only reason I gave them a and quot;Band quot; rather than and quot;Aand quot; on price is that I had no other estimate to compare the price. One other contractor failed to show up to give the estimate, and another company came out to estimate a price, but failed to deliver it in writing. Top Notch Contracting did the work promised for the price quoted. No extra costs. Recommend.
Description of Work
Repaired/replaced leaking chimney structure and siding. Installed a "cricket" on the roof to divert rain away from the upslope side of the structure. Painted and caulked chimney. This job involved a lot of high ladder work (two-story home). Also replaced rotting trim around front door with all new trim and painted to match house color.
house painters

D 'n' D Services

We are a small self owned business who pride ourselves on being a one stop shop. We have 10 years of experience in this field and take pride in everything we do. We would like the opportunity to help you with all of your renovation needs and have experience in many fields. These fields include but aren't limited to: Metal Roofing Vinyl Siding Flooring Framing Decks, porches, ramps, and stairs Painting Remodeling We pride ourselves on being well priced and easy to work with. Based out of North MS, we would love to get you a quote for all of your renovating and remodeling needs. Feel free to give us a call at 662-609-2382 or 662-501-6099. We look forward to working with you!

Aaron Painting & Construction

Licensed & Insured | Super Service Award winner 5 years running | Aaron Construction has been serving the painting and repair needs of homeowners in the Memphis area since 1982. Our talented and friendly staff will help ensure you get exactly what you want out of your project at a fair price. You'll notice the difference when you see our dedication to perfection and quality craftsmanship. That's why we have never had a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in all our years of service. So, call us at Aaron Construction the next time you need an experienced, local professional to handle all of your painting and repair projects. We look forward to hearing from you.

Painter Ventura

We are providers of construction services in the Memphis area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Painter Ventura has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all of your painting needs!

Phone

5731 Kuykendall Dr

Southaven, MS 38672

Other Information

I will provide removal of trash or junk

Payment options