Calhoun Painting Co.

Founded 2002 • With Angi since December 2011

4165 Pinehurst Blvd

Southaven, MS 38672

Calhoun Painting Co is owned and managed by Mark Calhoun, a 20+ year resident of the Memphis area. Mark and his family are very familiar with the entire Memphis area having lived in Collierville, Germantown, and currently living in Southaven, where Calhoun Painting Company is based....

07/22/2016

Carney C.

The first time Mark at Calhoun Painting Company came over to give us a quote we had a great impression and knew we were dealing with a professional. He explained our options and described in detail what they would do. He even helped us pick out colors. He left us with the impression that we were dealing with a company that really cared about excellence and doing a great job. From the first visit they really set themselves apart from the uncertaintity that, in our experience, seems to be the standard in the building/construction industry. The morning they showed up to start the job (on time and ready to work), they again explained what they were going to do and which of the guys were going to do it. They explained which of them I could bring any concerns or questions to, and gave what turned out to be a perfect estimate of how long the job would take (three days). Throughout those three days they showed up on time, worked hard and graciously answered any questions I had along the way. Another thing that really stood out is that the guys worked great together as a team and clearly took a lot of pride in their job; they wanted the result to be excellent. And the result is excellent! Our home looks great. When you come around the corner and see our home up on the hill it is striking how good it looks. And if you get up close and look at the details you can really appreciate the excellence and hard work that went into it. Thank you Calhoun Painting Company for a great job!

Description of Work
Calhoun Painting Co. painted the entire exterior of our 2-story home, including doors and garage door, three dormers and newly constructed back porch.

Category house painters

05/10/2016

Darrell H.

Everyone was very professional and courteous. The paint sites were left perfectly clean each evening, showing us and our home the utmost respect. The workmanship itself is excellent. I highly recommend Calhoun Painting!!!

Description of Work
Calhoun Painting painted the exterior of our home and the interior bonus room, bathroom and closet. I could not ask for better service and quality of work!!! Mark Calhoun, the owner, returned my initial phone call within a few hours and came the next day to provide a quote. Mark was very helpful with color selection and other variables.

Category interior painters

09/09/2015

Matt N.

I have used Calhoun painting on 2 different projects at 2 different houses. Both times i was very satisfied with the workmanship, communication, and professionalism. The latest work he completed for me was painting the entire exterior of my home and detached garage. When he met with me he handed me a copy of his insurance and references. He spent time with me to help pick out colors, explained the entire process in detail from cleaning the house, repairs and painting. He handed me a written quote for the job. We had just put a new roof on the house so i was adamant that no paint got on the roof and none did. I received a call every day to update me on the status of the work and estimated completion time. Both Mark and his entire crew were always very professional. If you are looking for a painting contractor I would highly recommend Calhoun painting.

Description of Work
Repainted entire exterior of 2 story home and detached garage.

Category pressure washing, house painters

04/04/2015

Vicki W.

Mark Calhoun and his crew are enthusiastic, professional, punctual and diligent. The planning phase of our project was thoroughly thought out. Mark helped us with color schemes, finishes, etc. He handled unexpected repairs smoothly, keeping us advised daily as to what would be happening on any given day. While we didn't really "shop"around regarding price, we believe Calhoun Painting Company was worth every penny we paid. Mark is truly an artist and transformed our plain brick house into a masterpiece!

Description of Work
Power washed home, managed repairs of rotten/damaged wood, consulted with us regarding paint type/color. Painted brick, siding, shutters, trim, power washed and stained deck, screened porch, pergolas.

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

12/18/2014

Ruby B.

Description of Work
They painted the interior of our two story home. Mr. Calhoun provided expert assistance with color selection, and the job was done quickly. We love our interior. Cannot recommend him highly enough!

Category interior painters

Thank you [member name removed] , for your positive review! I appreciate your taking time to do so. It was a pleasure working for you both. Merry Christmas!

05/30/2014

Audrey S.

Mark and his painters arrived when scheduled. Mark was quite professional and the guys he had working with him were friendly. I was very comfortable with them throughout the job. Mark politely questioned my choice of shutter color based on the color of the shingles, which I hadn't really considered. He made suggestions and picked up a sample quart to paint a couple of shutters to see what I thought. I was very pleased with color and thankful that Mark thought enough of this job and his work to question my judgment in color choices. Mark was present during the majority of the job. I felt that he took pride in his work and was there to make sure it was done the way he expected. The guys he had working for him were competent painters, not any 'new to the job' guys. We found a couple of things that didn't quite get covered when they had finished but they got the paint and ladders out immediately and took care of it. We haven't noticed any areas since. Overall, we couldn't be happier with the colors on the house or the job that was done.

Description of Work
I did not find Mark Calhoun on Angie's List. We called him on a recommendation of a friend who had exterior painting done by him in the past. He provided me with a quote within 24 hours of my call, along with his own list of references and proof of his insurance coverage. He price was between the least and most expensive of estimates we received. He gave me an estimated start date about 2 weeks out and kept me updated on any changes. Mark and his work crew washed, caulked, and painted the exterior siding, window frames, doors, and shutters.

Category pressure washing, house painters

Aaron Painting & Construction

Licensed & Insured | Super Service Award winner 5 years running | Aaron Construction has been serving the painting and repair needs of homeowners in the Memphis area since 1982. Our talented and friendly staff will help ensure you get exactly what you want out of your project at a fair price. You'll notice the difference when you see our dedication to perfection and quality craftsmanship. That's why we have never had a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in all our years of service. So, call us at Aaron Construction the next time you need an experienced, local professional to handle all of your painting and repair projects. We look forward to hearing from you.

Olde Town Interior Exterior Painting & Repair

Super Service Award winner from 2011-2019! We have been providing quality work in the Memphis area since 1975. We specialize in interior and exterior painting for residential and commercial properties. Our painters take pride in providing top quality services and attention to detail. We are also skilled in all types of carpentry work as well as other various home maintenance needs. Customer service is our priority! We are your one-stop shop for your next home maintenance project. Because we use the highest quality paint and materials from Sherwin-Williams, we are able to continue to perform Exterior Painting in the WINTER. Call today to schedule your appointment.

Offers by Olde Town Interior Exterior Painting & Repair on Angi
    Byron Rogers Painting

Byron Rogers Painting will provide top-quality Interior and Exterior Painting. We are licensed and insured. All our employees pass a background check and are experienced.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Sheetrock taping & texturing, concrete staining

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Calhoun Painting Co.

How is Calhoun Painting Co. overall rated?

Calhoun Painting Co. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Calhoun Painting Co. open?

Calhoun Painting Co. is open:

Saturday: 9:00 PM - 1:00 PM

What payment options does Calhoun Painting Co. provide

Calhoun Painting Co. accepts the following forms of payment: American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Does Calhoun Painting Co. offer free estimates?

Yes, Calhoun Painting Co. offers free project estimates.

Does Calhoun Painting Co. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Calhoun Painting Co. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Calhoun Painting Co. offer a senior discount?

No, Calhoun Painting Co. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Calhoun Painting Co.?

Yes, Calhoun Painting Co. offers warranties.

What services does Calhoun Painting Co. offer?

Calhoun Painting Co. offers the following services: We're a full service residential painting company specializing in exterior house painting, interior painting of walls, trim & ceilings, popcorn ceiling removal, designer faux finishes, decorative furniture painting, cabinet painting, wallpaper removal, staining of wood, deck staining, fence renewal, house washing and pressure washing. Our owner, Mark Calhoun, is also a seasoned decorator with an eye for color. We offer free color and decorating assistance to all our painting customers.

Are there any services Calhoun Painting Co. does not offer?

Sheetrock taping & texturing, concrete staining