Affordable Garage Doors

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2010

2.9

DBA Affordable Door Service, Mike's Affordable Garage Door. We are locally owned and operated. No trip charges, no hidden fees. We provide same day service if you place a service call before 5pm, in some cases we may be booked but will do our best to fit u in before the day is over. We also provide weekend service at no additional charge, no over time fees. Additional phone: (662) 393-8982....

Df construction llc

Give us a call, or click for an estimate, today!

Precision Door Service

You can rely on Precision Garage Door of Memphis to provide the type of service you would expect from a locally owned company; while enjoying the security that doing business with a National Franchise company can bring. Each owned & operated as an individual franchise. Our slogan is "We Fix Garage Doors Right"™ and we spend a lot of time defining and redefining what that means to us as a company and what it means to you as a consumer. This singular focus has led us to pioneer the industry standard warranty for garage door repair and a training program for technicians that is second to none in the garage door industry. Precision Garage Door of Memphis was opened in 2000 and proudly serves the Memphis Area. We are a full service garage door company specializing in Garage Door Repair, Replacement Garage Doors and repair of Garage Door Openers.

05/03/2016

Elvira W.

Description of Work
Paid in full!!! Work not done and won't answer calls!

09/02/2014

Mike R.

He said on the receipt that he would be back between 9am-11am but he never showed so I called them and someone said that they didn't know where he was. Finally he called said he was finishing another job and he would get back with me. By 7pm I still hadn't heard anything. On the 21st, I contacted them to see what was going on and I was told that the guy would call me back and I've never heard from them. Then on the 22nd I called them to ask what the repair mans name was because the check was already cashed and they didn't want to give me the name and he hung up on me. That was the last contact we've had but I've called every day, multiple times a day since the 22nd and every time it goes directly to voicemail which says that there is no room for messages and cuts the phone call off.

Description of Work
The take up spring that pulls the door up had snapped. They came out and checked out my garage. I got their phone number from the name on my garage door from when I originally bought the door. He said that they bought that company out but that the garage doors weren't theirs and that the spring wasn't warranted so they could fix them but it would cost.

01/14/2014

seleita B.

Had difficulty talking to a person. After several tries my call was returned. Came to the house, I picked out a garage door and the man returned at dark. He worked until he had it up. He left the old wooden door in my yard. It is still there. I've called talked with someone and left messages but they haven't picked up yet. Haul off was part of the deal.

10/28/2013

H E F.

My experience with Mike and his company was remarkable. After calling several North Mississippi companies, I chose Mike's company because he was specific and detailed when asked direct questions about the springs and how they applied to the long term of the door. He was able to answer there were two type of springs he offered one had 10,000 ups and downs while the more expensive one had 50,000 ups and downs. Mike responded in the same day called and was a professional from the beginning. He has a mobile credit card device to accept you payment when the job is finished. I will use these guys again! Dr. Fisher

Description of Work
Mike replaced both springs on my double door metal garage door in just a short period of time.

10/01/2013

paul C.

Arrived on time and was very courteous and professional. The door was fixed in a reasonable amount of time. We were extremely satisfied with work performed and the price charged . Great job and we will recommend this company to family and friends!

Description of Work
garage door would not open or close. This was fixed

04/06/2011

Denise R.

He called ahead to tell me he was on the way, he took the time to explain my options and completed the repair. It was a good experience overall and I would call them again in the future.

Description of Work
Our garage door developed a mind of its own and would open and close at random. I called Affordable Garage and they came out 2 days later as I requested to look at it. The technician diagnosed the problem and gave me 3 options for the repair. Once I chose an option, he promptly completed the repair and explained in detail that the problem was the motherboard in our unit which he replaced.

06/16/2010

Robert W.

They quoted me $240.00 and after the work was done he charged me $523.00. I knew it was too high but I paid it anyway. The more I thought about it I felt like I got ripped off. I got several estimate and non of them were that high. I call his company and ask for an estimate and the told me $240.00, so I asked them why I was charged so much. I ended having to take him to court and won, but he wouldn't pay the judgment. The BBB have been involved from the beginning, but they couldn't get him to pay either. I called my local news and they got involved with the situation. He refunded the amount after they stepped in.

Description of Work
I hired this company to replace some springs on my garage door.

Category garage doors

The member was never over charged, he never states we provided weekend service, he claims we never quoted him price which infact was written on an estimate form before the job was completed, the member never once complained about the service until the following week, when he complained about his finances and not being able to pay for his other expences. We have been in business for years and never had a problem with our prices, we did infact offer the member a discount for being a customer of ours but he wanted a full refund and the work done for free, we did infact settle with the member and make him happy

Affordable Garage Doors