We Wear mask to protect us, the customers, and out of respect

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Advanced Construction of the Mid-South

Founded 2016 •

8432 Southernwood Cv

Southaven, MS 38671

Our staff is highly trained and carries a great amount of experience and professionalism to each and every job-site. Your local concrete specialist, we offer concrete pouring, repair, replacement, stamped and decorative concrete, for your home or business foundations, driveways, patios, walkways,

07/28/2021

DEBBIE C.

It went well. Glad to have steps that actually meet code requirements. Allen is very responsive.

Description of Work
concrete steps reformed

Category concrete repair

03/01/2021

Phillip M.

Allen is a great guy. I never met a guy who works harder. He's very responsive on his work.

Description of Work
He poured concrete for us - giant slab, sidewalk, and fixed the gate. He also did professional clean up around the house.

Category concrete repair

02/15/2021

steve C.

Great Job, very happy with the results.

Description of Work
concrete driveway rip up and repour and trim worl

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways

02/15/2021

Mariella S.

I was fortunate enough to be referred to Advanced Construction. I received a swift response, he showed up, gave a thorough job explanation/quote, and less than a week later, I have my cement. Amazing quality work and business ethics! I highly recommend Allen and his team!

Description of Work
concrete addition

Category concrete repair, patios

Pro Shingle

We specialize in all phases of roofing services, repairs, replacements, installs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

American Pro Clean

American ProClean is in business for residential and commercial customers. We are specialist in high pressure and low pressure cleaning. Our hot or cold water machines can be used to make walkway, driveways, pool decks and parking ares look as good as new. Our low pressure washing is safe for houses, decks and fencing. With our proprietary chemicals they not only kill mold and mildew but will prevent it from coming back so quickly. With our 20 yrs of experience, we guarantee all of work to your satisfaction.

2022 Super Service Award

Tency JandW Lawn Services LLC

I have spent over 10 years of experience working with my hands and doing landscaping jobs for a small local company. During this time, I have acquired many skills that you can only get from hands on experience. Understanding the directions given by businesses and property owners takes time and talent. This is the type of experience I have learned through out the years that makes me one of the top worker to get the job done and looking professional at all times. I am also proficient with a variety of landscaping tools such as: •Shovels •Rakes •Saws •Push Mowers •Riding Lawnmowers •Electric/gas Trimmers •Pruning tools •Spreaders •Spades •Fencing Tools I have experience maintaining lawns, gardens, mulching, planting fertilizer and dressing up patios and decks. My ability to work efficiently and fast, my good eye for details and the ability to work long hours and stay on schedule could prove to be a huge asset to my company.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Concrete, custom home builds, dirtwork, retaining walls, plumbing electrical, retaining walls, gunite pool builds, and more!

I offer everything