Estes Building & Remodeling LLC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2011

3.7

146 County Road 1119

Saltillo, MS 38866

Estes building & remodeling, llc has been in business since 1994. We hold a residential builders license and a certificate of responsibility with the state of ms. We carry both workers comp and general liability ins. We handle all aspects of residential and commercial construction. We are a member of the home builders & remodelers assoc. Of ne ms, home builders assoc. Of ms, and national assoc of homebuilders. Estes building & remodeling, llc is both a certified professional builder and certified professional remodeler with the home builders assoc. Of ms. Estes building and remodeling, llc is a lead base paint certified company....

10/22/2012

Mark W.

Description of Work
Mr Estes did a renovation for a friend of mine. The work was outstanding but what he charges is very high. If you can afford overpriced remodeling then he is your man.

Category home builders

07/19/2012

Jessica B.

Kenneth was diligent about getting back in touch with me after my initial voice mail message to him. We set up a time to meet at my home and he was there right on time. He seemed genuinely interested and had his tape measure, clip board, etc, ready to go. I described what I wanted and what my expectations were and never mentioned a budget. For all he knew, I didn't have a limit on my budget and could have spent a ton of money. He told me it would be about 2 weeks before he could get me an estimate as he was going on vacation. That was no problem. 5 weeks went by and I called him to follow up since I had not heard back from him. He said he was sorry, he put it down and got distracted and hadn't thought about it since that day he came over. He asked to come back out to our house again to get another measurement, and he promptly came out the second time. He still, another 4 weeks later, has not sent me an estimate, called to explain why, etc. I haven't heard from him, so he is not a contender in this race as far as I'm concerned. If he didn't want or need my money, he should have just said. But not calling a customer back with an estimate or atleast an excuse...unacceptable.

Description of Work
I saw an ad for Kenneth Estess in a local magazine and the pictures shown were impressive. I am wanting to add a screened in porch on the back of my home so I called him for an estimate.

Category home builders

CrossTown Cleaners LLC

Crosstown Cleaners is based out of Tupelo, MS. We strive for perfection and specialize in all types of cleaning. Specializing in Pressure Washing services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Contact us for a free consultation and the best rates in MS!

Galvez Painting and Remodeling LLC

Summertime is fast approaching! With 30+ years experience and passionate about making old look new, Its a great time to add some fresh paint to your home, garage and many other projects! Give us a call for a free estimate!

Redeemers Group

Our specialists will evaluate your homes problem and propose a solution at no cost to you. We accept various forms of payment including financing. Find us on Facebookfor a coupon for your project. We invite you to visit our website www.redeemersgroup.com to see case studies of projects like yours, and to view additional independent reviews from our clients. We offer a transferable warranty, which means if you sell your home, the warranty transfers to the new owner. Additionally, we are part of the Basement Systems and Supportworks national dealer networks.

Residential and commercial remodels, additions, new construction, replacement windows and doors, rotten wood repair, interior design, garage additions, garage enclosures, kitchen and bath remodels, storage buildings, interior and exterior painting & faux painting.

Asbestos abatement.