Ridgeland Specialty Hardware LLC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since August 2010

DBA: Locknob.com, Specialty Hardware LLC. Our mission is to establish lasting relationships with our customers by exceeding their expectations and gaining their trust through exceptional knowledge, extraordinary service, and professional integrity by every member of the sales team. Additional website: www.locknob.com. Additional email: sales@locknob.com ...

11/24/2014

natalie M.

I paid MORE at Lowe's when I went there in the beginning.

Description of Work
worked with us to pick out drawer pulls and cabinet knobs for our bathroom remodel. They are very knowledgeable and affordable.

Category home improvement stores

05/17/2014

Penny L.

I've used Ridgeland Speciality Hardware for years and they have always been helpful. Our house was burglarized, I called Jodi at RSH and he had one of associates IMMEDIATELY come and change the locks at both my main house and my lake house. You can't get that kind of service from a big box store. I will use RSH for my hardware needs.

Description of Work
Provide locks and hardware

Category home improvement stores