Quick Computer Fix LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2013

272 S Perkins St Ste 500

Ridgeland, MS 39157

I provide a high-quality, "Quick Computer Fix" at an affordable price. I work with the customer's schedule to arrange a time to meet & pick up their computer, but most often, I do the work on site while the customer waits. I offer this service for the home user and to businesses and clinics located in central and south central Mississippi....

06/05/2015

Debra B.

I was given detailed information about the repairs. Was given an estimate on cost of parts and labor. Asked to confirm the order and did so. He placed the order for the parts and notified me of the process. He was constantly in touch with me about everything he did. He contacted me when the parts came in and sent pictures of the completed project that same night. And delivered the laptop back to me. I am disabled so this was very convenient for me as I do not get out much. He was very polite and called with every possible bit of information when he had it. I have had not further problems with this laptop at this time. Kyle was great and fast. I would highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Replaced entire rim of laptop and replaced broken plug.

04/23/2015

David K.

Kyle was quick but informative....keeping me appraised of all the work being done....what to expect....and helped install a new virus protection plan.

Description of Work
Reinstalled windows 7 and help re-set up my computer.

01/21/2015

Loran N.

Description of Work
Needed to replace a fan motor. The computer was not re-assembled correctly. This was found out a few days later when we trieds to load a DVD. The door wouldn't open. We called several times and kept getting promises that Kyle, the Tech. would come back over to correct the problem. The last time we called, we got a text message back saying, "Cannot talk now". We have heard nothing since.

Category computer repair

I regret that this situation was not resolved with me before a fair review could be posted. For sake of clarity, the entire motherboard had to be replaced due to a faulty video chipset that was causing this client's initial video problems. It was replaced but the old fan did not fit the new motherboard so I also ordered and installed a new fan. Customer was satisfied. Weeks passed, then he very politely called and asked "when you have time, come fix this DVD drive door, it won't open." I quickly realized the problem and explained to the customer that it was an easy fix and I could swing by when I had time and plug it back in. Regretfully, I did not set an appointment time with the customer over the phone and planned to drop by when I was nearby. I realized it has slipped my mind several days later when I received a text from him that said "computer fixed by other!!, do not need you" I am sorry for the way these events unfolded, and I admit fault for forgetting about the DVD drive issue. In reference to the "Sorry, Cant talk right now" message that I sent him: that is an iPhone auto-reply that goes to callers when I am on computer service calls. Usually, it is followed by a text response from the customer if the issue is urgent. Again, it did not occur to me that this was a reminder call about the DVD drive. When he did send a text message, it was to let me know that he had found another tech to resolve the DVD plug issue. I hate to lose a customer, and I apologize for failing to provide him with expedient return service regarding the DVD drive.

07/18/2014

Trey P.

He was quick to diagnose and thorough in the work. He was able to work on two at the same time so as to minimize the amount of time it took and our ultimate cost. He did an exceptional job of identifying what need to be addressed and helped our daughter's with some practical advice to keep malicious files and spyware off the laptops in the future. He also installed software to help improve the performance of both units. I would recommend Kyle to anyone that needs work on either their home or business computer system.

Description of Work
Kyle did tune ups for our laptops. He cleaned off spyware and other harmful files and improved the efficiency of our laptops.

07/08/2014

JO W.

Kyle Wood responded soon after I indicated on Angie's List that I was interested in having him work on my computer at my home. The appointment time was set and he was a little early. He removed a virus that had been driving me crazy and installed a new Anti Virus. He was a very nice young man and as far as I can tell, he did an excellent job. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and i certainly will call him again, if needed.

Description of Work
He installed a new two year Anti Virus as the one I was using was not working. He also got rid of a virus.

04/15/2014

lou L.

Description of Work
Removed unnecessary programs, temporary files, updated other files. Very fast worker; easy to talk to.

03/04/2014

Katie Y.

My PC, that I hadn't turned on in three years, wasn't booting up. I chose Computer Quick Fix because I liked the idea of possibly getting my computer fixed in my home. I emailed Kyle on a late Friday afternoon and within minutes I had a reply. We made an appointment the next day. I had called my father to help diagnose my problem and had shared what my father thought was the problem in my initial email. Kyle found a different cause and very professionally never said a word :) He disabled the integrated video card (the problem) and added an external card, transferred data from my PC to my laptop, and upgraded the OS for the PC. And, he didn't mind my dogs being loose in the house.

Description of Work
Added a video card to allow my computer to boot up

10/23/2013

Gerald P.

Very responsive to my call. I was hoping to have the repair completed quickly, and Kyle came on a Saturday (he offers six day a week service) and had me up and running in no time. He was very knowledgeable on Apple products. While I do not wish for computer failures, I will be calling QCF for all future repairs and recommending them to all my friends and associates.

Description of Work
Replaced the hard drive on my iMac and upgraded the operating system.

03/06/2013

Beth D.

The owner Kyle Wood is extremely professional. I cannot say anything but the best about this company!!!! Punctual, neat, honest, and efficient. Simply the best and most reasonable...

Description of Work
The last service, if i remember correctly was to revive and clean up an hp laptop that would not come on. I have used this company numerous times in the last 8 years, both for all our family laptops and business computers and networks. I have had drives replaced, virus removal, broken screens replaced, wiring for my business network, repairs of all kinds. .

02/26/2013

K P.

My computer at work kept crashing and was slow. I had been running w/o virus protection. It was on a late Friday morning when I called. I didn't expect him until the next week but he had it going for work on Monday.

Description of Work
I don't know what he did other than fix the computer.

Thanks Member!

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
    All American Solutions

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Expert Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Solutions on Angi
    Mike's Computer Repair

Please call Mike at 480-580-9648. I opened Mike's Computer Repair (480-580-9648) in 1994 with the desire to provide honest, reliable and friendly computer services in Maricopa County and across the United States. I provide on-site computer repair at your home or office for any problems or upgrade issues you may be having. I am also able to use remote access software to control your computer and address problems without having to visit. Not sure what to do? Call 480-580-9648 and It will always be Mike that answers the phone! 480-580-9648

Computer Sales
    Computer Training
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Computer repair, virus removal, data recovery, upgrades, wireless networking, printer setup & video cards.