Holton Import Service, Inc

Auto Service
Auto Radiators
Auto Transmission
Auto Body Work

Repairs for Mercedes, BMW, Porsche...

ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi
SafeStreets - ADT Authorized Provider

Promo Offer: FREE Standard Security System + FREE Outdoor HD Camera + FREE $100 Visa Giftcard w/installation fee & monthly monitoring agreement. For 140 years, ADT has been the leading home security provider in the country. SafeStreets, ADT's Authorized Provider, sells and installs ADT-monitored home security systems. Our team consists of 300+ trained consultants, covering more than 90% of the United States across 44 states. We are experts on the latest smart-home technology, and highly focused on giving all customers a 5-Star Experience™. SafeStreets is committed to bringing high-tech security equipment, backed by 24/7 professional monitoring, to the place that matters most - your home. We have same day and next day appointments available, all scheduled within a one hour window. Call us anytime for a custom home security assessment and free quote! Comprehensive Security System ADT 24/7 Monitoring Touch Screen Control Panel Motion Detectors, Glass Break Sensors, & Point-of-Entry Sensors Indoor, Outdoor, & Doorbell Cameras Smart Home Automation Smoke, Carbon Monoxide, & Flood Sensors Mobile App Control Cellular Connection Back-up Battery Supply Maintenance/Extended Warranty Homeowners Insurance Certificate Theft Protection Guarantee

Link Interactive

Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industry!

08/26/2016

Description of Work
Ken Holton is a knowledgeable, honest businessman and he and his staff know their business. His service is on-time and his pricing is reasonable.

04/29/2016

Description of Work
Holton has serviced and repaired my 1987 Mercedes Benz SL560 as long as I've had it. He and his staff have been nothing but courteous and professional with me. I wouldn't trust my car to anyone else. They know their Mercedes there.

06/26/2014

They are highly experts, the work on particular cars, they are very professional.

Description of Work
They installed the engine mount.

02/28/2012

His name is Ken Holton. He's really good. He is a good mechanic and he trained with the Mercedes people and did their coursework. He is in business on his own and he is a lot cheaper. He is as good if not better than the dealer. I would highly recommend him. It I spend $500 with him; I know it would have been $1,000 with the dealership. I have a very good relationship with him. I don't quibble wit...

Description of Work
I use Holton Import Service for my mechanic.

06/10/2011

Mr Holton was referred to me by my son. He and his whole team are very experienced and knowledgeable about Mercedes and BMW autos. After doing the requested work they investigated the front end to find the control arms worn. They were the first people to completely take care of this problem (shaking).

Description of Work
I took my 2002 5 series BMW in to have all fluids changed and reported front end problems as well.

Repairs for Mercedes, BMW, Porsche