A-Affordable Movers

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2011

4.3

Delivery Service

Spyder Moving Services

Spyder Moving Services company was created in Mississippi and the main purpose of the business is to help move people and businesses forward. Spyder Moving and Storage is quality oriented, specialty moving and storage company focused on Moving of household items, offices, and storage solutions. We offer FREE moving estimates. Local and Long-Distance Moving. Hourly and flat rates. Discounts for Vets, military, students, and seniors. Moving labor only offered as well. Quality moving services guaranteed! "We Make Moving Better"

Offers by Spyder Moving Services on Angi
L and L Moving

We are a small local moving company who will take the load off our customers back. We treat your property as if it was our own. We strive to make every move as easy and stress free as possible. Contact us today for your free quote designed to fit your needs. With the largest moving company in the Baldwin County region put your trust in us!!! We're licensed insured & BBB Accredited. US DOT #3413955 MC MC-1101537-C

Moving APT - Long Distance Movers

Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.

Offers by Moving APT - Long Distance Movers on Angi

04/09/2017

Laura N.

After confirming twice that we were scheduled they never called or showed up. I was left to figure out how to move on my own.

Description of Work
Chris scheduled my move for April 8, 2017

09/09/2014

Robert S.

They showed up with a trailer instead of an enclosed truck to move me. I asked him if he could take my sectional that I didn't want moved and he said no problem. There wasn't any room on the trailer so he told me he would come back to get it. I left my apartment door unlocked for him to get back in. I went back to the apartment 2 days later to lock up and the sectional was still there. I tried calling and texting him the day of and the day after my move. No response. I called and texted him the day I went to my apartment and he finally called me back. He said to keep the apartment unlocked and he promised to go back and get it that day. He said it would be later. I sent him a text around 6:30pm asking him if it was done. He called me and said he was glad I sent him a text because he had forgot. He said that he would turn around and get it. I went there yesterday and my sectional was still there. This same company moved me last year and didn't have a problem. The experience this time was awful. He wanted a deposit upfront this time which was fine. Then the day of the move he called and asked if I could give him gas money upfront. Which I thought was wrong but I gave him that as well. I am very disappointed he didn't finish the job that he said he would.

Description of Work
Moved me from Biloxi to Carriere, MS

02/06/2014

Ronnie B.

At first ok but later overpriced and too much stuff missing . I by no means am making accusations but just would not use again.

01/07/2014

Janet B.

I called to confirm this move the day before the move and Chris said he would be there on 11/15/2013 at 9am. When the day arrived, he DID NOT SHOW UP. He did not call and did NOT respond to any of my calls or the messages I left him. I had to call other local movers and finally found one to move me that day for MORE money! He finally called me the next week with a story that his daughter was ill. He didn't even identify who he was! I would NOT recommend him to anyone!!!

Description of Work
Absolutely nothing! Chris was supposed to help me move locally. His charge was $90 to come to my home and $90/hr thereafter.

Category moving companies

We keep records of every move done .The day in question I had a move and there was no move for (member name removed) . Every customer is important to me . I always confirm the day before with all my customers. I am sorry for your bad happenings I assure you it was not A-Affordable Movers that ignored your move.

11/02/2013

Markco G.

We could not have had a better situation with any other company! I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family!

Description of Work
A-Afordable Movers completely moved all our belogings from one location to our new location with respect and a great deal of professionalism. We had a completely furnished three bedroom and a 16 foot Pod which held the contents from a two bedroom apartment. They worked very efficiently in completing all requested item to be moved, unpacked and assemble. Started working the moment we completed the initial walk through and took short water and restroom breaks that were barely noticeable.We indeed got the most work for the time allotted for our move.

11/01/2013

Mike A.

This is the 3rd time I have used Chris and his crew. As usual, they did a great job. He takes pride in his work and insures your belongings are handled and packed safely and securely. He and his crew are all experienced movers and it shows in how they go about their tasks. His prices can't be beat and I will surely use him again in the future. This move was for a charity event and he even supplied us with a 3rd person for the same price he quoted for 2.

Description of Work
Moved 60 large, round tables and 200 folding chairs.

10/03/2013

Robert B.

Chris was very polite and professional. His service was excellent and everything was done in a timely fashion. I will recommend his services to anybody.

Description of Work
Moved a family to New Orleans from Gulfport

09/09/2013

Jon R.

we were tired and overwhelmed by the whole ordeal! Payed for a move and unpack, but time it took ended up being a move and store, otherwise they wanted me to pay more for their time! We still have know idea where half our stuff is in boxes. No organization during storage, no names on boxes that match items inside boxes. Movers started out great, just got tired throughout the ordeal!

Description of Work
packed up 2 trucks worth of house hold goods and moved us.

Category moving companies

[member name removed] I am sorry about your move that went bad however I assure you it was not A-Affordable Movers in Gulfport , Mississippi that moved you .We understand that names can get confused with other names that is some what close , To assure you we checked back on the date of your move and we was on a different move. Thank -you , Owner Tracy Weaver

08/30/2013

zackary H.

Chris and his crew arrived on time and went straight to work. Chris was very professional and ran his crew in the same manner. While not the fastest movers I have seen, they definitely care about your items and made every effort to make sure they were not damaged. With a fair price, honest hard work and attention to detail they were definitely a good pick for us.

Description of Work
Loaded/Transported/Unloaded 10X30 storage unit.

05/15/2013

Mary Bell L.

Excellent moving exoerience for me.....as a single, 60+ female, Chris and his crew made me feel comfortable and they worked quickly and proficiently.

Description of Work
Chris and his crew were great.....on time, professional, and aware of fragile items at all times. I would definitely recommend Chris and his crew for your move.