Woodall Electric

With Angi since September 2013

606 25th St

Meridian, MS 39301

Woodall Electric, Inc. is an experienced, full-service electrical contractor that has served East Central Mississippi and West Central Alabama since 1964. We are licensed in the states of Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas and Louisiana. Safety is a priority on all of our projects. We employ some of the most experienced and knowledgeable people in our area and provide them with continuing educational opportunities and equip them with modern tools. ...

06/03/2015

SHIRLEY M.

Description of Work

Category electrician

09/24/2013

Margaret B.

He is very good at what he does and very reliable. During the entire 12 years of using him, Eddie has always been very punctual and responsive. If for some reason he is unable to make an appointment, he calls me immediately and tries to find another time to come and do the work. I believe it is just him and one other worker. His pricing is also very reasonable. I have not seen any problems with any of Eddie's work throughout the years.

Description of Work
He has done lots of electrical work for me for at least 12 years. He has done a complete rewire of my house and lots of other jobs.

Category electrician