Ro Rodgers Air Conditioning & Heating LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2013

PO Box 432

Horn Lake, MS 38637

Ro Rodgers Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC specializes in residential air conditioning and heating maintenance, repairs, and installations. We're locally owned and operated. Ro Rodgers Air Conditioning & Heating is fully licensed, bonded, insured and NATE certified. NATE certified technicians are skilled professionals who have proven their knowledge in the HVAC industry by passing specialized NATE certification tests....

Projects

New Trane HVAC System  project
New Trane HVAC System

HVAC Companies

202038654

08/03/2020

Ernest M.

Mr.Rodgers arrived promptly at the time he stated he would and was very courteous. He quickly assessed the problem and had everything working properly in no time. I would highly recommend his company and will definitely use them again the future.

Description of Work
Added R-22 Refrigerant

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

It was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for allowing me to help with your HVAC issues. Thanks for taking the time to share your Ro Rodgers HVAC experience with others. Ro Rodgers

06/12/2019

Trevor B.

Very professional. I hired him because AHS sent someone who tried to swindle money from me. I would definitely use him in the future and refer him to family and friends

Description of Work
Air conditioners

05/16/2019

sherry N.

My experience with Ro Rodgers was awesome! This young man is very punctual, knowledgeable, professional and courteous. He explained very step in replacing the fan and what caused it to stop working. He is extremely affordable. I will definitely recommend Mr. Rodgers for all of your a/c and heating needs. I'm definitely a loyal customer! My a/c is blowing snowballs now 😀 Thanks so much Sherry Nichols

Description of Work
I had the a/c fan inside replaced.

05/08/2019

Ron B.

The team was great and went above and beyond their jobs.

Description of Work
Ac heating unit replaced

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your business Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Thanks for sharing your Ro Rodgers HVAC Experience.

05/02/2019

Tommy C.

Exceeded my expectations all around. Ro was knowledgeable, professional, comprehensive and HONEST.

Description of Work
HVAC inspection, assessment, pricing

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

It was a pleasure meeting you Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Thanks for allowing me to come give you a free second opinion. Thank you for sharing your Ro Rodgers HVAC experience.

11/01/2018

Cameron W.

He knew what the problem was within a couple of minutes and was able to fix it fast and efficiently. He took the time to explain problem to me and i haven't had any problems since his visit but I know if anymore problems come I will definitely give him a call.

Description of Work
A/C heating

10/31/2018

Teireney W.

It went very well. He was very informative and explained all our options.

Description of Work
Needed to check my air unit in the house.

06/05/2018

Evylou T.

Once again, Ro Rodgers AC and Heating did an outstanding job for us. Over the years, he has been our reliable source for fair and competent service on our 2 heating/AC units, one of which he installed. We recommend Ro highly as a trustworthy service provider.

Description of Work
Spring AC checkup

03/16/2018

Danny W.

Ro Rodgers was the second contractor to give me a quote on replacing my furnace. I have an AHS home warranty, which I become more displeased with each year mostly because the contractors they use try to fleece the customer to make the same profit they would make if I didn’t have a warranty. Ro was helpful in insuring I had the documents I needed to get a cash option from my warranty after I fired their contractor. He answered all my questions and concerns, was very respectful of my home, insuring he didn’t track dirt or bump walls when maneuvering the old and new furnaces through the house, did the job he said he would, ( along with his helper, Lawrence) and overall did what I rate as an excellent job. I can tell you from dealing with several “ warranty” contractors over the years, it was refreshing to deal with a young energetic small business owner who treated me with honesty, kindness, and respect. I would definitely use Mr Rodgers again!

Description of Work
Replace my gas furnace

12/12/2017

Grady P.

This was a very pleasant experience. Ro listened and immediately found and fixed the problem. Excellent interaction and transaction. Will refer to my friends.

Description of Work
Repaired furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for choosing Ro Rodgers Air Conditioning & Heating. Thank you for sharing your experience with others!

10/01/2017

Jessica W.

Everything well. Mr. Rodgers exceeded my expectations in cost and getting the job done. He did not try to sell or talk me into getting a new unit. He outlined the options and I decided from there. I will definitely use him again and refer my friends and family.

Description of Work
New A/C unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for choosing Ro Rodgers Air Conditioning & Heating! Thank you for sharing your experience.

09/18/2016

Laura R.

This was by far the best experience we have ever had with a repairman coming to our home! Ro was knowledgeable, quick , and honest about our repairs. He was running a tad bit late due to the job before us taking a little longer than expected. However he made sure to give us plenty of notice about running a little late, and made sure to keep us updated about his arrival time. Not to mention he made it to us the same day we called, which was such a blessing as our a/c went out in the middle of August. We will definitely use Ro Rodgers for any future A/c or heating problems, and I would refer anyone to him. I have already referred friends and family to him.

Description of Work
He repaired a wire that was burnt out, and added 2 pounds of coolant

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for your business. Thanks for sharing your experience.

09/17/2016

Sonia W.

They services went well. The provider was very courteous and professional. He came on time and finished in a timely manner. He also gave my hubby and I some tips regarding what temperature the thermostat should be set on to keep the house cool during the summer season and other ways to keep the house cooler.

Description of Work
Cleaning of a/c in preparation for summer.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank You for choosing Ro Rodgers Air Conditioning & Heating. Thanks for sharing your experience.

09/01/2016

Charlene R.

The job went well. I came on to look at the unit and then ordered the part. After the part came in, he immediately returned to fix the unit. He enters your residence dressed in appropriate clothing, name badge visible, and with shoe protection so that he does not leave stains on your carpet.

Description of Work
Ro Rodgers replaced the inducer motor in my unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for your business. Thanks for your feedback.

08/31/2016

Rhonda M.

It went well, no complaints what soever

Description of Work
There was an issue with the air conditioning unit, not blowing cool air Ro's service was there within the hour, cleaned the unit and handled all odds and ins consisting of the problem and we have been cool and comfortable in our home since!!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for your feedback.

08/19/2016

Brian P.

Mr. Rodgers was a pleasure to work with. He wasn't the cheapest quote we got, but I was impressed with his excellent reputation, his sincere, non-pushy demeanor, and the fact that he was a small business with a focus on quality. He wasn't always precisely on time and I did have to follow up a few times, but given the time of year (mid July in Memphis), this is perfectly understandable and it wasn't an issue for us. If you need a more punctual experience, I would let him know about it up front and I have no doubt he would do his best to make that happen. I was slightly concerned when I found out that he apparently subcontracted out the work, but the gentleman and lady (his wife) who installed the unit were extremely thorough. I know enough to be dangerous about HVAC and they went above and beyond with this job. They used the right parts, didn't skimp, vacummed the system down thoroughly (over 1.5 hours), and even caught and corrected a faulty ground in the attic's outlet. I hope it's a while before I need Mr. Rodgers services again, but I wouldn't hesitate and have already recommended him to several friends and family.

Description of Work
Ro Rodgers replaced a 3.5 ton unit in our 2100 square foot house with an equivalent 4 ton, 14 seer condenser, evaporator and gas furnace.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for taking time to write an honest review. You are appreciated.

08/18/2016

Gwen L.

Everything went well and it's working

Description of Work
Replaced indoor blower motor

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for choosing Ro Rodgers Air Conditioning & Heating. Thank you for sharing your experience!

08/16/2016

Rosa H.

He got my AC system working. I was told that a part needs replacing, he offered to replace it that day but i requested that it be replaced at a latter date since i wasn't in a position to have it done that day . We set another date to finish the work.

Description of Work
checked out my A.C.system , and found that it wasn't getting any power

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for sharing your experience.

08/13/2016

Corey M.

He was very friendly and polite...he provided great service..he also work around my scheduling constraints.

Description of Work
Maintenance check on central air unit and checked freon levels and clean coils on compressor

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for your feedback.

07/28/2015

David C.

Our air conditioner stopped blowing cold air. Concerned we would have to replace it we went to Angie's list and decided to try Ro Rogers. Are we sure glad we did! They were prompt, professional and provided a personal touch. They did a thorough job in checking everything on our unit, thourghly reviewing everything he did with us. He even replaced the coil with the option to put back the old one on if it didn't work. I will be sure to use them again in the future.

Description of Work
complete Air Conditioning Tune Up and replaced broken coil.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for sharing your experience.

04/21/2015

Evylou T.

Ro Rodgers arrived on time and talked with us about the service. He promptly went about his work. (He wore booties to cover his shoes so he would not track dirt through the house.) My husband and I felt his work was reasonable and very professional. We had the privilege of having Ro as our serviceman when he worked for another very reputable company. We were so impressed with him that we chose to transfer our business to him when he opened his own company. He also teaches heating and air conditioning repair at a local technical school. He definitely knows what he is doing! He is a fine young man who is strong in his faith and lives it. He appreciates his customers and strives to do his best for them. The service was completed in a timely manner and we have been pleased.

Description of Work
Ro Rodgers inspected both of our air conditioning/heating units. He cleaned both units outside and cleaned condenser coils, electrical components, and checked the refrigerant charges on both units. He replaced a capacitor on our older unit. Both filters were replaced and two pounds of R-22 were added to one of the systems.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for sharing your Ro Rodgers experience.

AirTeK LLC

AIRTEK LLC specializes in residential Heating and Air repair and installations in the greater Memphis area. A/C repair and installations. Licensed, Bonded and Insured.

American HVAC & Plumbing

We have the professionalism of the big name companies without their prices. As experts in many skilled trades, American HVAC and Plumbing strives to exceed expectations. With nearly 14 years of experience, we take pride in the quality of our work, responsiveness, and competitive pricing. We look forward to serving you and building a lasting relationship. Call us today at (901) 221-1231 https://www.localhvaccontractormemphistn.com

RW Heating, Air, Plumbing & Electrical Inc.

One of the most popular heating and cooling companies in Northern MS, RW Heating & Air has dedicated our business to high standards. OFFERING NEXT DAY A/C INSTALLS - we have the product on-hand and ready to install. We do everything we can to provide the best quality in all of our services whether we are doing installation, maintenance or repairs. Our friendly customer service staff will make every effort to get your problem taken care of fast, even on nights and weekends. Our skilled, licensed HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical Technicians will provide you with efficient, professional service. Our team takes pride in offering the area’s best customer experience. We pride ourselves on value, by providing quick and cost-effective solutions from friendly technicians. You can rest assured that we won’t try to up-sell you on improvements you don’t need. If it doesn’t make sense for our customer, it doesn’t make sense to us. Doing business the way we’d like to be treated means being upfront, honest, and considerate of your home.

Offers by RW Heating, Air, Plumbing & Electrical Inc. on Angi

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing

Air Conditioning & Heating Repairs, System Replacements & Installs, Indoor Air Quality, NEST Thermostat Installations, NEST Camera Installations

Duct Cleaning