ASAP GARAGE DOOR & GATE REPAIR

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2010

ASAP Garage Door and Gate Repair serves the Memphis Metro/ South Tennessee and North Mississippi area. We are your #1 provider of Liftmaster® garage door and automatic gate operators for residential and commercial buildings....

Df construction llc

Give us a call, or click for an estimate, today!

Precision Door Service

You can rely on Precision Garage Door of Memphis to provide the type of service you would expect from a locally owned company; while enjoying the security that doing business with a National Franchise company can bring. Each owned & operated as an individual franchise. Our slogan is "We Fix Garage Doors Right"™ and we spend a lot of time defining and redefining what that means to us as a company and what it means to you as a consumer. This singular focus has led us to pioneer the industry standard warranty for garage door repair and a training program for technicians that is second to none in the garage door industry. Precision Garage Door of Memphis was opened in 2000 and proudly serves the Memphis Area. We are a full service garage door company specializing in Garage Door Repair, Replacement Garage Doors and repair of Garage Door Openers.

02/18/2020

Karen R.

ASAP was able to diagnose the issue with my gate and promptly repair it. They went above and behind and educated me on many features I didn’t know about. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Repair gate

Category garage doors,driveway gates

Thanks for such a positive review we really appreciate your business!

10/16/2017

Mark Z.

I have no idea why this company name showed up for me. I never called or used them.

Description of Work
Fix garage door opener.

08/21/2017

Larry S.

Could not have been better!! Fast and complete.

Description of Work
Broken spring on garage door

06/28/2017

Cami F.

After using other companies on my iron driveway gate, I cannot stress enough what an awesome experience I just had with ASAP. I called and they came out same day and were able to repair both my garage and iron gate for a fair price. I didn't even have to be home to meet them. Everything is in perfect working order. Would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family!

Description of Work
Iron gate battery replacement and garage door fix

Category garage doors,driveway gates

10/08/2012

Cathy H.

It went excellent and they did a great job! The service representative knew exactly what he was doing and they were so prompt. All the parts were with him and he was ready to go and prepared. He called me just before he got here to make sure we were home! He did extra things to improve the garage. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs any type of garage door work done.

Description of Work
They repaired our garage door after the springs broke.

ASAP GARAGE DOOR & GATE REPAIR

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2010

PO BOX 195

Horn Lake, MS 38637

Sale, Service and Installation of garage and gates.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa