Tree Huggers

Founded 2012 • With Angi since November 2012

....

08/25/2015

Excellent job. Stayed in touch between estimate and workable service date (wet ground). Showed up with full equipment and crew that functioned as a team. Both trees down and other limbs trimmed and yard fully cleaned up in 4 hrs. Felt him to be very professional. Provided references, was well insured. Recommend him!

Description of Work
Cut two trees, one extremely close to house and power lines. Cleaned up totally.

02/17/2015

They walked off the job, which turned out OK. We had another tree service crew perform the work. They were able to do the job since they had the equipment. Kyle was nice enough. He just bit off more than he could chew.

Description of Work
Gave an estimate for multiple tree removals, actually removed only 1 tree.

04/08/2014

Kyle was really nice, he just didn't have the correct equipment to complete the work. He did recommend someone else for me though.

Description of Work
I had a pecan grove with 48 trees that I was going to have him prune.

10/08/2013

They rented a bucket truck which was about $500 of the cost - boy it was a good plan to have that truck. I asked for some the wood to stay for firewood. They cut larger limbs into firewood size. They removed all other branches. My dogs liked them too. The best part is they worked fast and did a great job. Extremely professional.

Description of Work
They took down one large tree next to the house, trimmed 3 large trees that had large branches that hung over the house and power lines.

11/07/2012

Went really well and in good time.

Description of Work
Tree Huggers out of French Camp, Ms. were quick to respond for an estimate and work to be performed. They came fully prepared with a bucket truck and all necessary tools. They also climbed the tree and carefully dropped limbs. We had a large pecan tree that overhung our house and they carefully dropped all the limbs without touching our roof. We did not want the wood hauled off because we intend to burn it. They stacked as they cut all the pieces to size as requested. Their price was fair for the quality of job performance. I would definitely use them again and refer them to anybody.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express