Ron's 7 Kettle Flooring

With Angi since August 2010

All American Floors

Specializing in Commercial & Residential flooring sales & installation including: Carpet, Vinyl Plank, Wood, Tile and more - Free Estimates - Over 20 Years Installation Experience

07/19/2013

Bren S.

Couldn't be happier with my decision! I had a hard time choosing the right color and style for me and Ron was very helpful and patient. After looking at numerous flooring stores for styles and prices...he was definitely a lot cheaper than anyone else around my area. I will go back in the future when I need flooring! :o)

Description of Work
New wood floor!

Category hardwood floor

08/08/2012

PATSY H.

RON'S 7 KETTLE FLOORING was contracted to do floors in my home by Habitat For Humanity. They are the last ones doing Katrina repairs. Ron's furnished the carpet & linolium. The installer works for Ron's. When the installer arrived he had a bad attitude to start with. He only worked 3 hours a day. He made comments like "they aren't paying me enough to do this job right" "it will take to much time to do all what needs doing & I won't make any money if I do all that". Kitchen tiles were loose & needed taking up, filler applied & sanded, area cleaned before linolium installed. Installer did not want to remove old tile, complained that it would take to much filler & he wouldn't make any money if he had to buy that much. He finally agreed to remove old tile, applied very little filler, didn't sand it or clean area before installing linolium. There are areas that look stretched & small pieces of trash under linolium. When I told him I would not accept the floor as it was he left the job & refused to fix it. When he installed the carpet he didn't push the edges under the molding & the edges of the carpet are visable in several places. Overall he does lousy work. Ron has made the comment to a mutual friend that "I don't see why she has to complain so much, it's not costing her anything". I am old enough that I will never remodel my home again & I would have liked it to have been done right so I could have been proud to show it off after not being able to live in it for 7 years.

Description of Work
carpet installedlinolium flooring installed

Category carpet installation