C A CONSTRUCTION

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12/20/2020

970 Ridgeside Dr

Brandon, MS 39042

CA Constrution is a full service home remodel and repair company. We offer a wide range of services for all systems of your home inside and out. We are licensed and insured and can provide many refrences....

Resposiveness

handyman (98)interior painting (32)home remodeling (27)tile installation (26)drywall (24)woodworking (22)flooring (16)house painting (15)door installation (13)roofing (13)electrician (13)lighting (11)

11/26/2020

Vets, don’t even bother.. Never heard anything back from this company after letting them in my Domain for an estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed multiple things done

CATEGORY drywall,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

06/29/2020

I have tried to hire this company multiple times over the years due to their great reviews. I can never get them to call me back. It seems the reviews are all old, 2018 and older. Maybe they are out of business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, painting, wood work, windows,

CATEGORY appliance repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,woodworking,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

07/28/2018

I don't know if it's appropriate to review someone that did not do any work for us, but I felt it was important to rate my experience. We called CA Construction for an estimate on doing a lot of work on our bathroom. Chris came out and was very helpful, friendly, and genuinely eager to get our business and to give us want we wanted. We ultimately decided that we had some other more pressing big ex...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY lighting,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2018

04/11/2018

Contractor crew arrived on schedule and completed on schedule, weather permitting. Results were excellent. CA Construction is highly recommended for both interior and exterior home repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and waterproof exterior wall of a sunroom.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,insulation,water damage restoration,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2018

We always enjoy working you guys and hope to be able to do some more projects with you.

05/03/2017

The remodel is not completely finished, but the process has moved along quickly. We can tell already that we wil be extremely pleased with the finished project. Everyone who has worked on the various components of the project has been great, and they were always here when they said they'd be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We did a full remodel of our master bath. It was a total gut job.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/26/2017

04/16/2017

Extremely well! Would hire Chris again and again. His contractors were kind, punctual and skilled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced carpet, cabinet doors and painted all kitchen cabinets, door trim and baseboards

CATEGORY flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2017

Thank you, we enjoyed working with you. Let us know if we can do anything else for you.

04/06/2017

C A Construction did an amazing job. I will definitely be using this company again. Everyone I had contact with was polite and professional. Job was completed in a timely manner. Beautiful work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile bathroom floor.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2017

Thank you, let us know what else we can help you with.

11/16/2016

I will definitely provide accurate feedback once and if the work is completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I finally received the estimate a week later for my floor repair. I approved the estimate and e-mailed it to him on Monday. This is Wednesday. I have not heard anything back from him yet. I will keep you posted.

CATEGORY handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2016

11/13/2016

This is a very professional, prompt, courteous group. The estimate was outside what we had budgeted, unfortunately.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had extensive water damage to the master bath and bedroom.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,fencing,flooring contractor,handyman service,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2016

10/10/2016

Great experience, quality work done in a timely manner. The crew members were courteous and friendly. Cleaned up after themselves daily.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New front porch columns installed

CATEGORY contractors,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2016

TILE INSTALLATION, CUSTOM CARPENTRY WORK, CABINETS, CROWN MOLDING, SUNROOMS, DECKS, PAINTING, PRESSURE WASHING, REMODEL, SIDING, FENCING, LAMINATE FLOORING, SHEETROCK, ADDITIONS, DECORATIVE CONCRETE, EPOXY FLOORING, BATHROOM REMODEL, KITCHEN REMODEL, COUNTERTOPS, WINDOWS

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal