Alpha Inspection/Alpha Building Consultants

Brandon, MS 39047

Additional Email:info@alphainspection.com...

08/06/2014

George W.

Alpha Building Consultants did a fantastic job of inspecting two residences for me. The first inspection identified numerous concerns that ultimately led to me walking away from the purchase of the residence. Charlie earned my trust and I contacted him again to conduct an inspection on the residence that I ultimately purchased. Charlie was professional and extremely thorough. If I ever need another inspection completed I will definitely give Alpha Building Consultants a call!

Description of Work
Home Inspection

02/10/2014

Carlis F.

Description of Work
Alpha Building Consultants did a home inspection for us before we purchased our home. They provided us with a detailed report that identified major and minor issues that we needed to know before making a final offer on our home. They were very professional and saved us thousands. All home inspectors are not the same. This is a company that you can trust to do it right!

12/06/2013

Patricia J.

I don't have the paper in front of me, but the dates and amounts are close. I was able to pre-schedule from my home address and get the inspection done on the exact needed day and it facilitated me making an offer on a property and getting some things fixed by the seller.

Description of Work
I used Alpha Inspection/ Alpha Building Consultants.

08/13/2013

Catherine F.

Dealing with them on the phone was okay. They were very prompt. They returned phone calls very promptly. The wife would take the phone call and pass the message on to the husband. It wasn't what I completely expected but it wasn't bad. They were prompt and the guy who came over was very good about explaining things and he recommended several things above and beyond. I got a wonderful report from them which was also fairly prompt when I received it. They were courteous. The only thing is that he had particular experience in certain few areas and I wish that he didn't slightly moved around it but he did a good job. He had done several already and so I haven't had any problems. They did go above and beyond. They are on call for advice and things like that and that's really quite impressive and above and beyond. I called them for a couple of things about recommendations about window installers and things like that and they gave me several good options. The guy was wonderful, it was just that you could tell that he had very much expertise in a certain few areas and had learned the rest from the guy who mentored him. I wish he had been more well rounded as far as the construction area as opposed to finished products. The quality was good.

Description of Work
I used Alpha Inspection/Alpha Building Consultants for a home inspection of a house that I was buying.

06/13/2013

Rachel S.

I had to change my inspection date 2 or 3 times and they were always flexible. They answered all the questions that I had. They still follow up to see if there is anything they can help me with. I talked to Sandy on the phone and she was really nice. The inspector was really knowledgeable and he explained things to us. We asked about a couple of things that he didn't know and he was able to tell us how we could find out the information that we needed.

Description of Work
I used Alpha Inspection for a home inspection.

03/25/2013

Michael F.

Easy to book, acceptable and fair pricing. Allen arrive and completed a very thorough inspect and pointed out issues to consider needing attention. The final report was delivered next morning to my surprise.

Description of Work
I had a home inspection performed on a older house and its crawlspace in Belhaven.

03/18/2013

Amy H.

Calling to make the appointment was easy and Sandy was a joy to talk to and work with. The inspection went great and Lee was very easy to talk with...he explained everything he was doing and was patient when we asked questions. He was willing to talk about anything we had a question about and answered everything with much knowledge and even told us ways to make things better once we moved into the house. We were extremely happy with the services given that day. Also love that Alpha is always there for questions or things that come up in the future. They also send encouraging emails to you from time to time and I really enjoy that!

Description of Work
Had a full home inspection completed on the home we are purchasing

11/06/2012

Delores N.

He arrived before the appointed time and did a lot of preliminary work so that by the time I arrived he had done some of the preliminaries. He was very thourough and took pains to explain the details of what he was doing and how that affected the evaluation. He took his time and documented most everything with photographs. His written report was complete, informative and professionally presented in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Charlie Sessums of Alpha Inspection came out and did a house inspection.

07/19/2012

sabrina H.

We had them come out to do a follow up inspection to ensure the repairs had been done and done correctly. They came out for a reduced fee and gave us a 2nd report. This report was equally detailed. The inspector spoke with the person doing the repairs and answered questions that arose. They also help you after the move and with the move for just about every service you might possibly need.

Description of Work
We had an inspection for a 3500 sq foot home. They were extremely thorough. They checked the outside/inside of the home top to bottom. They inspected the A/C and heating system and the sprinkler system. They gave us a detailed report including photos. They are readily available even on weekends for any questions or concerns. Great experience. Would definitely recommend. Our neighbors used them as well. They also were very pleased. Angie's list also gives them an A. They are professional, timely, and on the ball every step of the way.

05/05/2012

Brian S.

I was very impressed with the very quick turn around the company provided me. I called them on the afternoon of Tuesday, the work was performed on Wednesday and by that evening the full report was back. The technician called me directly after the inspection to talk about it and we discussed his thoughts about the house with regard to its quality, the location, what repairs needed to take place, et cetera. I would hire this company again in a heart beat if I needed another home examined.

Description of Work
I hired Alpha inspection to examine a home that I am considering to purchase. I was very impressed with how prompt, thorough, and professionally they performed their duties. They were called the day before and they scheduled to inspection with the real estate agent, the home owner and inspected the home the very next day.

A-1 Rapid Response Restoration

Family-owned and operated emergency restoration company dedicated to outstanding customer satisfaction. If you recently experienced water damage from a recent flood or plumbing catastrophe, turn to A-1 Rapid Response Restoration in Madison, Mississippi. Clients extoll us for our commitment to quality work and impressive response time to water damage requests. Our licensed and insured specialists commit to restoring your place to its pre-damaged condition. We have over 20 years of experience to provide your home and office with the restoration service your place direly needs.

Advanced Mold Professionals~Serving All of Ms.

Certified professional with 4 employees. Does not use sub contractors. Charges determined by the job. Will accept cash, checks and credit cards. Free Estimates.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

Residential inspections, New Construction inspection including phase inspections, Commercial inspections, Construction consultations, Expert witness.

ask for details