AG Electric LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2010

9086, 52904, A883, 30896, 3098
Biloxi, Gulfport, Harrison County, Bay St. Louis, D’Iberville, Jackson County, Gautier, Diamondhead, Waveland
ICC and local jurisdictions
12/31/2021

1060 Park Ct N

Biloxi, MS 39530

www.agelectricllc.com

AG Electric, LLC will get the job done right the first time on time and on budget time and time again. AG Electric, LLC assures that our customers will get the best service possible by catering to each individuals specific needs. Our customers are our number one proirity if you aren't happy we aren't happy. AG Electric, LLC has a well trained staff that will help with all your electrical needs from service calls to new construction to remodels. We use the best products available to assure your installation will last for years to come. We are a ICC certified master electrical contractor. We are also accredited by the Better Business Bureau....

electrician (85)lighting (14)ceiling fan installation (5)HVAC Companies (1)

11/11/2021

Donna H.

Great!! After waiting almost 9 months for our hot tub to be delivered we were having a hard time finding a licensed electrician who would even call back. Gilbert at AG Electric, LLC came to give us an estimate a couple days after we called. He came the day after we agreed on the estimate. Gilbert and his assistant were so professional and friendly and did a fantastic job. They even helped us get it going. If we ever need any electrical work done again we will definitely use them. We highly recommend AG Electric, LLC.

Description of Work
Hot tub wiring and sub-panel

Work Completed On 11/11/2021

Thanks you so much and we look forward to working with you in the future. I hope you enjoy your new hot tub!

11/09/2021

Mike S.

Very professional. Explained entire project. All deadlines met. Clean up was exceptional. Very competitive pricing. Very satisfied with entire project.

Description of Work
Trenched and ran 120 feet of wire, installed sub panel, wired and installed receptacles and lighting.

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 11/17/2021

10/07/2019

Dennis F.

Couldn't even get a quote in a timely manner. I could imagine the excuses if I would of contracted with this company.

Description of Work
Run a 220 vac to out garage

Work Completed On 09/05/2019

Hello, I let you know up front that we were busy. I came out on Friday Aug. 23. I sent you a quote on Sept. 2nd. I’m sorry that we didn’t provide the quote as fast as you might have wanted. We are not a large company and can only provide quotes based on our current workload. As far as you assuming that we would have excuses you wouldn’t know because we didn’t do any work with you. As you can see from a large majority of our reviews our customers are always satisfied.

12/05/2018

Charles L.

Exceptional work . Very professional and completed work in less time than expected. Would definitely hire again

Description of Work
Outside Electrical Fixtures

Work Completed On 12/05/2018

Hello [Member Name Removed], We enjoyed working with you and are happy to know that you are satisfied with the work we completed. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

06/26/2017

Dan G.

These Guys are a great hard working crew, I will have to say I was amazed at the service they provided. It is not common these days for contractors to show up on time and do a good job ,but AG Electric met all my expectations and then some....they are very experienced and it shows in the quality of the work they performed,they did a good job of cleaning up their mess .I highly recommend them if you need any electrical work done.

Description of Work
RV plug installed in back yard pad. They had to run wire through the attic and add a sub panel.

Work Completed On 06/26/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and happy that you were satifisgied.

06/15/2017

James P.

They did quite a bit of work for us and did a fabulous job. I would rate them at the top. We were really pleased with them. We thought we got a lot of work done for the price. I would absolutely use them again. They were very professional and friendly. It took them about two days to finish the work.

Description of Work
They put in some new outlets outside. They put security lights in the front of the outdoor of the house. They fixed some switches inside the house.

Work Completed On 04/01/2017

06/09/2017

Arlene S.

He looked at the A/C unit but I knew it was the thermostat and it was under warranty, so he didn't do anything except check the unit.

Description of Work
He couldn't change the thermostat because it was under warranty.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 06/09/2017

05/04/2017

Andreaetta W.

For both appointments, AG Electric was able to dispatch electricians within 48 hours for the 12/2016 appointment and the same day for the 5/2017 appointment. 12/2016 - One tech showed up and work was completed within an hour; the tech cleaned up the work area and was pleasant and respectful. Five star service which is why I booked them again. Total $160. 5/2017 - Three techs showed up (one lead (one of the owners), one assistant and one trainee). Total completion time was 2 hrs and 15 minutes. The lead tech broke my light switch cover and replaced it. Few smudges were left on my wall after work was completed, assistant technician cleaned them off after I pointed them out. Disrespectful of using my bathroom without asking and grabbing paper towels without asking; I prefer people to ask before using my toilets/bathrooms and paper products especially when I am paying for a service. This last crew could work on their professionalism and efficiency. Three star service (mainly for lack of professionalism and timeliness). Total $347.75

Description of Work
12/2016 - move an electrical receptacle up the wall and move the cable wire 5/2017 - move two electrical receptacles up the wall and connect wires on two bathroom fixtures

Work Completed On 05/04/2017

05/03/2017

Anne P.

Came out within a week of hiring and installed ceiling fan very quickly. Professional and was very polite in our home. Best business to call for electrical work. Highly recommend for getting ready for summer hot weather. We supplied our own fan purchased from home depot.

Description of Work
Had a ceiling fan and light installed in a bedroom

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 05/03/2017

Review for AG Electric LLC - 1060 Park Ct N, Biloxi, MS - 34962907

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you.

03/27/2017

Wendy S.

They searched until they located the problem and quickly corrected it.

Description of Work
Had an electric outlet that wasn't wirking.

Work Completed On 02/24/2017

We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and are happy that you are satisfied with our service. Please don't hesitate to call us if you or anyone you know ever have any other electrical needs. Thanks

Residential-service calls, professional, installation of fixtures, Electrical, Wiring, generator, lighting design & layout, home updates to meet the current NEC- National Electrical Code, new construction, remodel, service upgrades, routine maintenance agreements. Commercial- service calls, new construction, electrical, lighting design & layout

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express