DEVEREAUX HOME REPAIR

With Angi since July 2008

RR Flooring INC

RR Flooring INC

07/17/2012

They did a good job and I would recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Devereaux Home Repair for roofing.

CATEGORY roofing

06/03/2011

I like their services and will use the same in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of Devereaux Home Repair to re do the basement along with some drywall work and carpets, 5 months ago.

CATEGORY carpet installation,drywall

02/17/2011

He was a referral from another contact I know through my business and he did plasterwork. He was very punctual. He was very reliable. He did a great job. He had great communication. He was a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a patch job with plasterwork.

CATEGORY plastering

07/21/2010

They provided an excellent service at a moderate price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired them for a complete remodel of our kitchen.

CATEGORY contractors,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,woodworking,home remodeling,doors

07/23/2008

Things went very well. The kitchen remodel was done in 4 weeks. It went very smoothly. During this time the half bath was completed also. The work on our upstairs took 6 weeks. The bathroom turned out beautifully. It is now spa like. Our contractor is a perfectionist and does beautiful work. He does all lighting himself and much of the plumbing work. Flooring was replaced in the master bath and ma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Services included a complete kitchen remodel, a half bath and a full bath remodel. A partial bath remodel was done in the 3rd bathroom. Old kitchen cabinets were installed in the laundry room and garage. New doors were installed in all of the upstairs rooms. New lighting and window casings were installed in the family room and master bedroom.

CATEGORY flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,replacement windows,woodworking,home remodeling,doors