R&R Remodeling

Founded 1996 • With Angi since November 2011

R&R Remodeling's commitment is to provide you with prompt,professional service, the very best quality custom deck construction, workmanship, and deck materials available, and a price that guarantees the highest return on your investment. A deck you can be proud of, built by St. Louis' premiere deck design and construction company....

Lake St Louis Construction LLC

We specialize in James Hardie and LP Siding, we also install Versetta Stone and other exterior products; windows, doors, deck/porches, and other repairs. We work with the customer in what they are visualizing to see in the end, custom work and very detail oriented. We have been in business since 2004, but doing this line of work for many years. Visit our website to book online or view some of our past projects: http://lakestlouisconstructionllc.com

Grace Exteriors

Welcome to Grace Exteriors LLC! We have a single mission; to achieve complete customer satisfaction. We work with the highest quality materials and experienced professionals. With many years of experience, we have built our culture around consistently focusing on the needs of our customers, providing personalized attention, and a stress free experience, which sets us apart from our competition and keeps our customers coming back.

Lakeside Renovation & Design

Lakeside Renovation & Design is the Interior & Exterior remodeling company St. Louis trusts to provide top quality products and first-rate service. (Unfortunately, we do not offer Window Repairs) We are one of the only St. Louis siding contractors to achieve the prestigious James Hardie Siding “Preferred Remodeler” status. Our goal is to help make your home more beautiful, comfortable and energy efficient all while delivering a home remodeling experience that is enjoyable and stress-free. We specialize in full scale remodels and are not outfitted to do repairs unless you are our customer currently.

Offers by Lakeside Renovation & Design on Angi

06/25/2018

Chuck was great to work with. He is a true professional. The project finished on time and within the budget. The deck looks great! I received a lot of complements from neighbors. I'm sure some will be contracting wit R&R for their projects. Thanks R&R!

Description of Work
Deck Replacement

12/09/2017

I am very happy with the work that R&R Remodeling performed. Their estimate on when the project would start was right on time. The workers started at the same time every day and showed up when they said the would. They went above and beyond with my project. They made an estimation error which caused them to change the project slightly and no extra expense was charged. The price they quoted was the...

Description of Work
Added to an existing deck, replaced existing decking material and added a stick build roof over new deck

07/18/2017

They did an excellent job. Everything was excellent.

Description of Work
They did the deck.

04/10/2017

Price was good too. We would use them again. I already recommended them, and my neighbor used them already.

Description of Work
I used for a deck.

03/27/2017

Great service and support. Had a lot of discussion with the HOA regarding railings. Their spec was very loose but after I submitted the proposed railing, they got concerned and added more details to their specifications. Bob was great at helping me work through the multiple emails and discussions to get to approval. Rob, carpenter and Austin, assistant were the construction team with Terry providi...

Description of Work
R&R built a new 12 'X 16' cedar deck on my house. I interviewed 4 companies, 3 from Angie's List, and these folks seemed to have the best quality given my specs.

Category decks

Decks, Screen Rooms, Sun Rooms, Pergolas, Patio Covers, Room Additions, Basement Finishing & Remodels.

n/a