C&S Heating And Cooling

Founded 1984 • With Angi since June 2010

206 W Pearce

Wentzville, MO 63385

Family owned & operated. Additional service areas - Catawissa, Cedar Hill, Dittmer, Eureka, Fenton, Florissant, Gerald, Glencoe, Hazelwood, Maryland Heights, Bridgeton, Earth City, High Ridge, House Springs, Imperial, Kimmswick, Labadie, Leslie, Liguori, New Haven, Pacific, Robertsville, Saint Albans, Saint Ann, Saint Clair, Union, Valley Park, Villa Ridge, Washington, Rosebud, Saint Louis, Saint Charles, Annada, Augusta, Bellflower, Cottleville, Defiance, Dutzow, Elsberry, Eolia, Flinthill, Foley, Foristell, Hawk Point, High Hill, Jonesburg, Marthasville, Middletown, Moscow Mills, New Melle, O Fallon, Lake Saint Louis, Old Monroe, Olney, Portage des Sioux, Saint Peters, Silex, Treloar, Troy, Truxton, Warrenton, Wentzville, Whiteside, Winfield & Wright City. Additional phone numbers - (800) 269-3389, (636) 456-5085....

09/20/2017

Mark E.

We've used them since 1989. They are professional.

Description of Work
They tuned up the system.

10/31/2016

Michael H.

Great responsiveness and same day service.

Description of Work
A/C recharge

04/27/2016

Michele D.

Description of Work
Misinformed regarding Ameren UE rebate. Although they did match the rebate I had no power to debate price because of the mistake. After the mistake I also added a whole house air cleaner which they would not work with me on the quoted price. I felt I was forced to go with them because that was the only way I could recover the rebate I should have got because they misinformed me regarding the deadline. The owner never contacted me nor apologized which in itself would have gone a long way. The work was done in a professional and timely manner and I am happy with my heat pump. I, however, would not recommend them or personally use them again if I had a choice. If they had went even a little above the rebate that I was supposed to have received and made some effort to make a personal apology I would be recommending them now.

10/03/2014

mary M.

After getting two bids on replacing my air conditioner and furnace, I was disappointed with both. One was ridiculous high and the other company left the impression they could care less if they got my business. A co-worker told me about C and S Heating and Cooling. I gave them a call on Monday Sept. 22nd and the owner was out at the house on the 23rd.He e-mailed us that afternoon with 4 options, which included repairing the old unit or replacing it. Their price to replaced both was a no-brainer, compared to the other bids I was sure there was a mistake. Nope the price was right !!!! Although they were willing to come earlier my schedule put them of til Oct 1st. They said they would be there at 8 am and they were. Great install, very professional Installer, cleaned up, worked non-stop til 4:30 pm... My wife and I both agree from start to finish this had to be the Best contracted job we have ever had. I will be dropping their name everytime I hear someone needing heating or cooling work. Thank you

Description of Work
installed new air conditioner and furnace. reworked duct work

08/18/2014

Maureen M.

Description of Work
New outside AC unit. |We have used them for several AC and appliance needs. Always friendly, efficient and professional!

03/22/2014

Catherine W.

They had to put in everything because we had only baseboard heat and window unit air. Cand S have a good reputation in our town and have been here over 20 years. We've always heard good things so they were one of the ones we called for and estimate. They weren't the cheapest but the guy who was would have charged extra for electric work and I would have spent more anyway. These guys did a fantastic job putting air ducts throughout the basement so neatly and the vents look great. I was worried about my new floors but they cut the holes perfectly and discreetly so that everything is very discreet and we have an even temperature at all times along with savings on our electric bill. I would highly recommend Cand S to anybody.

Description of Work
Central air and heat installation from scratch.

02/13/2014

Mary K J.

I would recommend. I had to take off work and they took care of issue in one day. I would highly recommend. I did think their price on new furnace and air cond of $4000 was too high for me. They just fixed it and didn't push on the new furnace, I just asked for a approx. price.

Description of Work
They came out twice on the same day. They were great. Replace circuit board kind of thing for furnace.

07/22/2013

Judy J.

My husband and I came home from work during the early evening hour only to find that our air conditioner unit was not working. We haven't lived in the area very long and had no idea who to call for repairs. On a whim I thought I'll go to Angie's List and after a couple calls got someone to come that evening. From the time we called and the time they responded here to evaluate the air conditioner was right on time of what time they gave us. The gentleman was very professional and was able to diagnose the problem and made sure we had temporary service until the part could arrive. Five days later as expected the part came in and the repairman was here to replace the faulty part and put us back in full service. Without Angie's List we would have no ideal who to call. We had called a couple neighbors, but the company they referred us to could not come that evening. Excellent, excellent service. Thank you so much Angie's List!!!!!

Description of Work
Initially diagnose the problem and give us a temporary fix, and then returned on 7/22 to place the new part, a blower switch.

05/26/2012

john S.

They were good. They were pretty quick and pretty reasonable. We had a heat wave early last June in St. Louis and that's when my air conditioner chose to go out. They got me a new one pretty quick. I live near the lakeside right up the tree tops so there is nice breeze that comes off the lake and half my deck is covered, so for a couple of nights I slept on my deck outside. They were quick, efficient and reasonably priced. I had other bids that were significantly higher for the same thing.

Description of Work
We used C&S Heating And Cooling to put a new furnace and air conditioner.

06/09/2011

Donna B.

I called to make an appointment for an estimate. The owner himself came out to do that. He was very friendly and made me comfortable, helping me decide which unit was best without any pressure at all and no sales push. On installation day, three installers showed up at the appointed time and started work right away. Work was completed on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Since then, one year later, I've called 3 times with questions about the unit. Rather than guess at the answer, they sent someone over to have a look within a couple of hours. No paperwork or payment was involved (though it was under warranty). I've been given the feeling they are taking care of me and they want to do that. Since then, I've bought another home out of their area and wish I could afford to pay a little extra just to have them service the units there.

Description of Work
Gave estimate and replaced air conditioner and furnace with new unit.

Vitt Heating & Air Conditioning Co Inc

Family owned and operated company since 1954. Quality workmanship is one of our best qualities. Excellent customer service. With over 50 years of experience in the HVAC industry, we are confident we will meet and exceed your expectations. Our quality and attention to detail are unrivaled by the competition. We have served the residents of St. Louis with three generations of Vitts, and are raising the fourth. Our longevity is a testimony to our service and clients' trust. We have an excellent rating with the BBB and are N.A.T.E. Certified technicians. One major difference and benefit of our company is custom duct fittings. Custom fittings give your unit a longer, more reliable shelf life and a professional looking installation. Just ask to see our before and after pictures and you'll see the Vitt difference! Also, NONE of our employees are paid on commission, and do not get bonuses based on sales. What does that mean? That guarantees that we will not try selling you something you do not need. Only if your system is non-repairable, or at your request will we suggest purchasing a new system. We will not have a "salesman" show up at your door whose main objective is to sell you something. We are there to make you happy and comfortable, that's it. NO SUBS. CHARGES BY THE HOUR. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR AFTER- HOURS SERVICE MAY APPLY

Offers by Vitt Heating & Air Conditioning Co Inc on Angi
    Fresh Air Heating & Cooling

Fresh Air has been family owned and operated since 1987. Family members Patrick, Tim, Katie and Kevin work together to maintain a culture of excellent service. Fresh Air employs 24 people equally dedicated to constant improvement and a consistent delivery of services. A happy customer is priority #1. Choose Fresh Air and experience the exceptional service you deserve. Fresh Air is a 10-time Super Service Award recipient!! (2009-2018). Additional contact name - Katie Sinn. Additional e-mail - kesinn@iNeedFreshAir.com

Offers by Fresh Air Heating & Cooling on Angi
    Martin Jetco Heating and Air Conditioning

St. Louis is home to unbearably cold winters and hot and humid summers. To help you stay comfortable year-round, you need fully operating and efficient heating and cooling systems. Since 1964, family-owned and operated Martin-Jetco Heating and Air Conditioning has been serving the HVAC needs of residential and commercial customers. Whether you’re in need of installations, repairs, maintenance service, or replacement, their NATE-certified technicians can do it all. When you work with them, your best interests are always at the forefront. Forget about pushy salesmen, operating on family values, you can rest assured that you’ll only be sold the services and industry-leading products you need. For top-quality service from a company with an A+ rating from the BBB, give Martin-Jetco Heating and Air Conditioning a call today.

Offers by Martin Jetco Heating and Air Conditioning on Angi

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Installation & repair of heating & A/C, light commercial, maintenance agreements, new construction & radio dispatched, indoor air quality, duct systems, oven & equipment exhaust systems.