Please call for more details.

Bono Plumbing

Founded 2014 • With Angi since August 2014

63 Progress Court

Wentzville, MO 63385

Bono Plumbing has been in business since 2014 as a plumbing contractor for a full range of residential and small commercial service and installation work. We offer free estimates to our VIP members or they are $49 that will go towards the job once completed. We also have discounts for senior

12/01/2020

Laurie M.

Tony and Kyle were very professional and polite. They were very informative and did a great job with our repair. We would definitely recommend Bono Plumbing.

Description of Work
Leak at our main water valve

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business and review!! It is genuinely appreciated!! Bono Plumbing

04/06/2020

VIPUL A.

Excellent job and highly professional. The best of the best!!!

Description of Work
Toilet fixing, cartridge replacement, installation of bidet

Category plumbing

Thank you for the review and the business!! As always, it's greatly appreciated!! Bono Plumbing

11/27/2019

Heidi K.

Work was done quickly, perfectly, professionally, and at a very reasonable cost. I will be calling Bono for all our future plumbing requirements!

Description of Work
We needed a new shut off valve and drain for our sprinkler system.

Category plumbing

We do try our best to help our customers needs. Thank you for your review and of course your business. Bono Plumbing

10/08/2018

Kyna T.

Good work, pleasant service, good price. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Replaced shower cartridge

Category plumbing

We genuinely appreciate your business and review!! Thank You!!

05/23/2018

MIKHAIL B.

Arrived on time. Did the replacement in one hour and also cut toilet bolts as requested to have caps installed over it, as well as secured the toilet in place properly.

Description of Work
Changed a faucet at a bathroom lavatory

Category plumbing

We appreciate your business and review!!

04/18/2018

Christian L.

Bob called 2 hours before the scheduled appointment to reschedule because our original time was inconvenient for him. I rescheduled for the following week and he no-showed for the appointment. He didn't answer his phone when I called to inquire what might have happened and then never returned my call. I understand being busy and that issues arise that are beyond your control, but to disrespect my time and then not have the decency to return my call is completely unacceptable. Bono was referred to me by another plumber and by a group I rely on for contractors. It's unfortunate that someone with such a strong referral base was so unreliable.

Description of Work
Plumbing repair

03/05/2018

Samantha G.

Bob and his company have been nothing short of amazing. Very responsive and professional, open to new ideas and came up with a great plan in order to get our conversion done as smoothly as possible. Being from out of town, I was really worried about finding great craftsman to perform the work, with Bono Plumbing that worry no longer exists!! I'll be calling them for all of our plumbing needs from now on. Thanks Bob and team!!!

Description of Work
We converted from electric stove and dryer to gas in our New Town home.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business and review!! We genuinely appreciate it!

02/09/2018

Candace C.

Bob showed up on time and before he got here, he'd explained what might happen. Luckily, wasn't as bad as it could have been. He was able to snake out the drain and all was good again. His attitude, professionalism and his pricing were all top shelf. He is our go-to plumber from now on.

Description of Work
Our bathroom sink was draining very slowly.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Thank you for your business and review! We are so glad we were able to help.

01/18/2018

Barbara B.

I had a leak on a Friday night, I found it about 10:00p. I turned off the water and the next day I looked on Angie's List for plumbers. There were 3 that met the criteria I put in. I called Bono Plumbing because they work on Saturday and had the most reviews. I got an answering service who said they weren't open, but I could leave a message for the next business day. I did. Bob Bono called me back within an hour. They'll do work on the weekends for situations like mine (leaks). Bob arrived within 10 minutes of the time he said he'd be there and did the work quickly. He took away the old parts and cleaned up around the water heater. Charges for weekends/holidays are more, but it was worth it to me.

Description of Work
An expansion tank over my hot water heater sprang a leak.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you for your business and review!! It is all very appreciated!! We are glad that we could help out!

01/15/2018

Michael B.

Arrived on time, completed work as expected with no issues. I would hire again for my plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Replaced two toilets including valves.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business and review! It is very appreciated!!

12/16/2017

Paula B.

Like any plumbing crew, these men were not cheap, but they performed quality work. The final cost was within about $30 of their original estimate. Bono Plumbing treated us well in that we mixed up the appointment time and the plumber graciously made two trips to give us an estimate. We had a non-working tub and barely working master bath shower, and 8 out-of-state relatives coming for Christmas!! Two plumbers from Bono Plumbing arrived within a week of their estimate, and fixed the problem, and I am so grateful. We are happy with our updated fixtures, which allow us to control both cold and hot water with a single handle. Furthermore the plumbers were able to access pipes with a minimum of collateral damage. My husband usually does his own plumbing, but this job was beyond him. These men were experts, and they had the right tools. The original plumber we hired never returned.

Description of Work
Repair/replace fixtures for 43 year-old tub/shower and shower. Replace non-functioning bathtub drain and plug. Add shut-off valves to master bath sink.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business and reviews!! It is all very appreciated!! Happy Holidays!! Bono Plumbing

12/16/2017

Peggy G.

Work was performed quickly, and we have had no problems.

Description of Work
Valves replaced under sink

12/13/2017

Karen C.

Despite a few bumps along the way (wrong parts ordered,) they responded promptly, showed up on time and everyone was friendly and easy to talk with. They were very professional as well. They handled a call-back at no charge. The owner is a master plumber and the gentleman who did our work is working towards that designation. They use only high quality parts and helped us select the right ones for our needs.

Description of Work
Replace all faucets in master bath and guest bath.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business and your review!! All of it is very much appreciated!! Please don't forget to recommend us to your friends and family for our referral benefits you get just for being our customer. Happy Holidays to you and your family! Angie Bono

09/18/2017

Dawn B.

Everything went as planned. They arrived with new hot water heater and started right away. I purchased the new toilet the day before the install.

Description of Work
Replace leaking hot water heater. unclog drain to washing machine, replace toilet in hall bathroom.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

08/27/2017

Katherine K.

We're happy to have used Bono Plumbing. We noticed our water temp from our tub was varying wildly - either too hot or too cold, nothing in between. We called Bono and they easily identified the problem. Bob helped us evaluate whether it was worth replacing the Kohler cartridges or to install a new faucet handle. We're very glad we listened to him and spent a bit more on installing the Moen we had on hand. It looks great and functions well, and we feel confident we won't have any problems in the future. We really appreciate that he helped us evaluate what was going to be the best long-term solution rather than funneling money into the existing crappy faucet for years to come.

Description of Work
Evaluate bathtub handle, install new bathtub handle

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business and review!

08/21/2017

Emalee B.

Bono Plumbing was excellent! Great customer service on the phone! The repairs were done quick and the pricing was very reasonable! We will be hiring them again for sure!!

Description of Work
We needed a few small repairs to sell our home.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business and review!

08/09/2017

Ericka B.

Great! He did a good job replacing the system and letting me know how to take care of it.

Description of Work
We had to have our back flow system replaced.

07/12/2017

Nancy A.

We've called on Bono Plumbing twice in the last several months. The first was for a minor leak in an outside water spicket. Rather than change the valve needlessly, the technician showed me how easy it was for me to fix the leak myself. On the second trip, the technicians did a great job replacing a kitchen faucet for us. What I expected to take a couple of hours, took just a little over an hour and they left everything in perfect order. They do a great job cleaning up after themselves, something that others fail to do.

Description of Work
Replaced a kitchen faucet and tighten a shut-off value to outside spicket.

07/08/2017

Scott L.

When I made the initial call to Bono Plumbing, the rep that answered the phone was very friendly. She listened to my issue and scheduled an appointment for an estimate the next day between 11-noon. I received a text later that afternoon confirming my appointment and letting me know who my service technician would be, which was a nice touch. Bob Bono showed on time, quickly reviewed the job and gave me 1 of the 2 competitive quotes I received from all the contractors. Bob scheduled the repair appointment the next day between 10-noon and showed up on time again. The job took him about 1 hour total. The work is clean, the price was competitive and the whole experience was what I would expect from a professional service of this type. I'm brand new to the St Louis area but not to hiring contractors, having subcontracted 2 new constructions and 3 remodels. I would definitely recommend Bono Plumbing to my friends, neighbors and coworkers. This job is proof why you should always get multiple bids. One of the bids I received was over $575 (with a $25 discount) which felt more like an insult than a legitimate bid. Another company wanted $67 just to come out to give an estimate, which I didn't take them up on (though it COULD be applied after the job). That a poor business practice and is prime for putting the consumer in a bad spot to get taken advantage of.

Description of Work
Needed a 1/2" copper gas line extended approximately 5' for a gas dryer. Contacted 4 plumbing companies to provide estimates including Bono Plumbing. My overall budget for this job was basically to keep my current gas dryer and not have to buy a brand new electric dryer. Work was quoted to take approximately 2 hours to complete which was longer than I estimated.

07/03/2017

JUDY K.

I am so pleased with how this project came out. We bought a villa that had the laundry room in a closet in the kitchen/breakfast room area. We wanted it in the utility room in our basement. Bob Bono came out to give us an estimate. The hot and cold water was not a problem but he had to get creative to figure out how to vent the dryer. It couldn't be vented to the outside because the cement porch was above the wall where the w/d would go. So Bob ran PVC pipes around a corner in the basement and vented the dryer into the garage. The end result is awesome! You don't even notice the PVC pipes which are mounted up by the ceiling, and the pipe coming out in the garage is hardly noticeable. All in all an excellent experience.

Description of Work
Moved laundry room from an upstairs closet to my utility room in basement

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business and review!! It is all very appreciated!

07/03/2017

Jae G.

Was very efficient excellent service.

Description of Work
Water Line

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business and review! It is all very appreciated!

06/22/2017

Rose E.

The experience was totally awesome!!!!

Description of Work
After I had a new frig Lowes couldn't get my kitchen faucet to get water running. Called Bono Plumbing, within a 1 1/2 hr Bob was at my home like a magician and took care of the problem 😊 I felt like I knew him forever, a new friend.

06/06/2017

David K.

Repair went good but will not fix couch

Description of Work
We needed a pipe repaired that burst. They Burned a hole in my couch, when he came out to look at it he told my wife we live like housers. Then he he told my wife he was going to turn us in to the city for having to many dogs. He was mad because our basement flooded from a leaking pipe and all the furniture was stacked in one room while flooring and walls were being repaired

05/02/2017

Amie T.

The service was great and the price was fair. Chris was on time, did a great job on a difficult problem, cleaned up 100% and showed me the work he did and answered all my questions. I have already used them again!

Description of Work
New outdoor faucet installed, new line run, shutoffs installed

Category plumbing

Thank you for your business and review! It is very much appreciated.

05/01/2017

Kim H.

Installation of hot water heater went well. He recommended a specific hot water heater and it was an awesome choice. We love that we now consistently get hot water.

Description of Work
New hot water heater

Myers Plumbing

We specialize in plumbing services, repairs, inspections, installations, drain cleaning, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Tri-State Water, Power & Air

Tri-State Water, Power, & Air was founded as a water treatment company in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, in 1992. Our commitment to providing top-of-the-line home products and exceptional service enabled us to earn the trust of homeowners and quickly expand. Today, we have offices in several Midwestern states and proudly offer a vastly expanded selection of home upgrades. Whether you’re looking for a reliable company to remodel a bathroom, build a safe room, or install a standby generator, air purifier, or water treatment system, we have the ideal solution.

BURKE PLUMBING CO

Burke Plumbing, LLC has been a family owned and operated business for over 80 years. We are based in St. Charles, MO. 2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES BY JOB WITH OPTIONS.

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Missouri
    Backflow Prevention- St. Louis County
    04/30/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Residential and Commercial service, repair and installation of gas/electric/propane water heaters, tankless water heaters, sump pumps, garbage disposals, toilets, faucets, water softeners, leaking pipes, drain cleaning, video sewer inspections, water softeners, water filtration systems, RO systems, booster water pumps, bathroom, and kitchen rough-ins, gas line installations, backflow certifications, backflow installs or repairs.

Jacuzzi bathtub repair or installs. Underground water leaks.