GreenScape Fertilization & Weed Contol

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2010

3.7

GreenScape Fertilization & Weed Control provides residential, and commercial lawn maintenance, and landscaping services in Joplin, and surrounding areas. We are turf specialists. GreenScape handles all types of lawn maintenance, and specializes in fertilization and lawn pest control. We provide effective, family safe, and timely services. Guaranteed.. These days, it is helpful to think locally. We understand our local horticulture like no big-box national chem-lawn company possibly could, and at GreenScape we work, play, and live right here. When you do business with us, we do not send your money out of the city, or state like the larger companies, and franchises do. When you hire GreenScape, you are helping your local economy. Allow GreenScape to take over your lawn care needs! Please call 623-GROW(4769), or write today for a free lawn consultation, analysis, and estimate. We'll even help you cancel your current provider! We have one - two employees depending one the time of year. That includes the owner. When hired as landscape managers, we do use subcontractors for services which we do not offer. Please mention that you got our name from angieslist, and you will recieve a 1st year discount of nearly 20% on all seasonal programs. ...

03/26/2014

Came and went usually while we were at work. Always left us note saying what they had done and care instructions. Invoice followed in a few days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Guys did a good job of treating the lawn throughout the year.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

07/16/2012

I would not use them again GreenScape Fertilization & Treatment. My lawn had more weeds after they were done. The quality was bad. They were on time. They were very professional. I will not use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them treat my lawn once.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

Takes more than one treatment every 3 years to control weeds. Regardless; We warranty our treatments for 45 days, and was never informed that there was a problem so that we could rectify.

08/02/2010

I am very happy with them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the lawn treated for bugs and fleas and ever since then there has not been any in the yard. I am also having them mow and take care of my lawn

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

Fertilization, Weed Control, Insecticides, Grub Treatments, Mole Trapping or Poisoning, Seasonal Lawn Plans, Seasonal Bed Plans, Seasonal Tree Plans, Dirt Work, Seeding, Sod Installation, ALL Inclusive Total Landscape Management with Status Reporting. Lawn Consultation.

Visa, Check