Oasis Tree Service LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since December 2012

19188 Alum Springs Rd.

Versailles, MO 65084

We are a fully insured company doing business in the Lake of the Ozarks and surrounding areas. Customer service is important to us, and we believe in operating safely and efficiently. The owner is a Certified Arborist. Thank you for your interest.

07/23/2019

James K.

I have had to take down 5 large oak trees on my property since I retired in 1999. Israel and the crew from Oasis Tree service was by far the most knowledgeable, professional, efficient and just plain nice to do business with. They have all the equipment needed to get the job done. Matt worked the saw and articulation boon bucket. His efficiency with power saw and boon was outstanding. The top branches were at least 50 feet up. And clean up was amazing. I usually get 3 quotes. This time each quote had a different proposal since I was trying to save a hugh Black Oak. Israel's recommendation turned out to be the best and most cost efficient. I am very happy with the whole process and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I have a hugh Black Oak that was dying. I got three proposals on what to do. Work envoled removing steel cables that were strangling the tree and suggestions about how to save it.

10/03/2018

WILLIAM P.

GREAT work, excellent cleanup.

Description of Work
2 TREES CUT AND REMOVED, ALSO STUMPS

11/22/2017

David N.

Very good, indeed. Gave written estimates with proof of insurance. Showed up when promised and did excellent work. Would definitely use this service again.

Description of Work
A tree that had fallen needed to be removed. Cut down and remove a dying tree. Remove dead branches from several other trees. Clean up.

06/16/2017

Mary R.

I called Oasis to have a tree removed from our Lakehouse. He called right back. Once he understood where the house was located, he referred me to someone closer to my location. The company who did the work was the one Oasis referred me to and they were excellent. He was responsive and sent me to a great service provider. I couldn't be happier.

05/17/2017

Nancy B.

They did an excellent job of removing the trees. Cleaned up the yard when they were finished . Very professional and curtious . Worked very hard and finished the job in the amount of time he said it would be done. Was very reasonable. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs tree service.

Description of Work
I had 5 trees removed and 7 others trimmed. Also had the stumps removed too.

11/08/2016

Kathy M.

Looks great$650

Description of Work
Trim a large limb. 3 tree fertilization and cleaned up p3 birch trees from webs

05/04/2016

Janis T.

The owner was very professional and knowledgeable. Answered all my questions and concerns. His crew of 4 came the next day and planted the trees. They were very curtious and did a great job!

Description of Work
Planted 5 Blue Spruce trees. Trimmed a tree.

02/08/2016

Jean L.

Description of Work
Removed and trimmed trees

10/26/2015

Shannon K.

Description of Work
Very prompt, friendly and reasonable.

09/04/2015

Julia B.

Description of Work
I gave dates as requested but never heard from them.

Category tree service

Hello [Member name removed], I received your rating, but for some reason your original request never came thru. I am interested in doing business with you, and you can email me direct at oasistreesvc@gmail.com or call me at 573-789-2556.

09/20/2014

Michael H.

t The owner arrived on time and performed a walk-through to find out what we needed. He then trimmed the trees that we selected and made sure they were trimmed to our satisfaction. He also pointed out that there were several branches either touching or overhanging the power line from the power pole to our cabin and trimmed the trees around the power line after we approved. Finally, he treated a tree that is distressed. Israel was professional, knowledgeable, and coureous. We will definitely use him when we need a professional arborist.

Description of Work
Trimmed trees and treated a distressed tree.

09/19/2013

Thomas P.

Went well. Service was done while we were gone but everything looks nice and good job of picking up. The only reason I rated responsiveness B was that it was a number of weeks before they could get to the job but we knew there was a backlog of jobs in advance. They were always prompt in responses and keeping us updated.

Description of Work
removed dead tree and trimmed several large trees

04/01/2013

D M.

lete

Description of Work
Oasis Tree Service removed one large oak tree that was too close (for safety reasons) to the house, removed one large dead branch from a second oak tree, and ground down 4 stumps. They were completely finished in about 4 hours with no problems. I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in honest, efficient, safe, and quality tree work!

01/08/2013

Pamela E.

They are wonderful. They are very dependable, very honest and will work with you in whatever you need to have done. My husband just loved them. We’ve recommended them down here on the lake and everyone else loves them too. It is amazing what they can do.

Description of Work
They have been working with us for about 6 years. They recently removed a humongous 100 year old Oak tree down by the beach. We didn’t want to lose any trees or have the tree fall on the house. They had to get a crane and they went all the way up the tree and cut it down.

12/28/2012

Shannon K.

We came home to find a very large tree had fallen from our property and onto the neighbors roof eave. We contacted a few companies to give an estimate. Oasis wasn't the cheapest one but they were by far the most professional. Their cost was reasonable and we felt very fair. They were amazing at climbing this tree and removing it with what they made look easy. They were very kind and easy to work with. They were in and out of here in the time they estimated and left nothing to be cleaned up after they left. I would highly recommend this company and rehire them for any future work we might need.

Description of Work
We had a tree fell on a neighbors house that was quite tall and needed to be removed.

12/08/2012

Mary O.

We took the tree down and cut up the trunk, and called Israel to take out the stump and two additional stumps. While he was here we asked about getting all the limbs from the tree removed. He was back the next day and removed all the tops and cleaned up everything spotless! Tree tops were removed for about the same price as it would have cost us to rent a limb chipper.

Description of Work
He removed three tree stumps and cleaned up all the tree tops from a tree removal.