Top Gunn Family Construction, Inc.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2015

7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

23454 Kimbrel Ln

Truxton, MO 63381

Deck Maintenance Project

Deck Maintenance Project

decks & porches
install new post and decking and nee stairs & stain n seal

At Top Gunn Family Construction we offer quality work at reasonable prices. Our staff is qualified with years of experience to deliver an exceptional experience overall Top Gunn Family Construction has been delivering exceptional quality work and great prices since 2001.Our employees have a passion for what we do with years of experience to deliver you the very best quality of work. We specialize in deck building, and painting,and pressure washing. We also do house repairs, dry wall construction, deck repairs, sunroom, room additions, and interior and exterior painting. We do it all! No job to small thank you have a great day...

4.1

4.2

Resposiveness

4.2
deck cleaning (14)decks & porches (10)home remodeling (5)house painting (4)pressure washing (4)interior painting (2)basement remodeling (1)roofing (1)handyman (1)gutter cleaning (1)

04/19/2021

The job took a long time to complete but once finished we were very pleased with the results. (It almost took a school year). I understand the concept of not wanting to lose out on any business, but I so wish once a job was started, it would be finished before moving on to the next job-- in trying to do a bit here and bit elsewhere trying to make everyone happy, no one ends up happy. I would hire ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodel 2 bathrooms/ install new deck with roof and screen porch/ install room addittion laundry room

CATEGORY decks,remodeling,roofing,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/19/2021

03/11/2021

Smooth and painless. My bathroom looks amazing. I’ve already started planning my next remodel with them. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2021

02/12/2021

It went well. Steve’s lead person Bill did an excellent job. He was very attentive to our needs. He followed up on everything we needed to be done. They arrived every day on time. I have used Top Gunn Family Construction for several jobs ranging from large to small. I have recommended them to several people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bathroom work / remodeling / paint

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2021

02/12/2021

Extremely well very professional and up front! A lot of our neighbors love our deck and we love it too! Great job!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace deck

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2021

11/18/2020

Wonderful! Quality work and friendly work crew!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new post and decking and nestairs & stain n seal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

11/15/2020

The Gunn family team rebuilt my DIY deck that was not only ugly but also unfinished and falling apart. They did a great job, worked efficiently and cleaned up after themselves. The cost was reasonable. Thank you Gunn Family Construction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rebuild deck / stain n seal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

11/14/2020

Lack of materials due to COVID was our only issue. Once on site the work advanced quickly, the workmen were pleasant and polite and we have a fantastic, solid, beautiful new deck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
enlarge deck / add new composite decking/ new handrails and stairs stain railings

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2020

07/16/2020

It was a complicated process but we worked thru it. I liked all the workers and would have any of them return to my home. The layout itself was complicated. They were a big help working thru that layout

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
basement remodel bathroom install

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

07/15/2020

I would rate the gentleman who did the shower tile much higher than the overall rating. However, on the whole, very disappointed, especially with professionalism. They should never have quoted a job 100 miles away if was going to be such a problem for them. Drywall and paint in particular were not done well. I had to call an electrician after they left, because the knocked wires loose while doing ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

Homeowner started this job 3 years .. only electric we did was 3 wired on a light we installed ... connecting his wire .. He did old school wire and didn’t know what he was doing .. Homeowner delayed project has told us to pick Tile Then he switch several times we can’t sit there and hold his hand.. Yes it’s far away from my house but my workers live 40 miles from there and he kept driving them nu...

07/11/2020

We communicated by email and I was given a quote which I was agreeable to. We then spoke by telephone, and I was told he would call me in a few days to schedule a time. I never heard back from him and I ended up finding someone else, who's price was much more reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower door install.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2020

We spoke on the phone no physical contact or contract? And never took any money from you ? My apologies we have been slammed with our customers .. No paperwork with your information if you spoke to me or other team member .. If we harmed you sorry with COVID we haven’t been working indoors .. Our apologies

Visa, Discover, Check