Mr. Appliance of Mid America

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2017

Our in-home major appliance repairman will look at your appliance, diagnose the problem and give an exact quote. If you choose not to have the repair done, you pay the diagnostic fee. our repairs come with a ONE YEAR warranty on both parts and labor. Let us bring our expertise to your appliance repair, give us a call today or schedule online at mrapplinace.com!...

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

A Service Provider's profile image

+3 more images

appliance repair (8)small appliance repair (1)

03/04/2022

Lauren S.

We were very impressed with their responsiveness. Our stove wouldn't heat, and they were able to send a repairman the same day. He had the part on hand so was able to fix the issue in one trip. It was no more than five hours from when we realized the stove was broken to when it was fixed and ready to go! The repairman also took the time to explain the issue, and we were pleased with his service.

Description of Work
Stove wouldn't heat

Work Completed On 03/03/2022

Scott M.

Mr. Appliance did a fantastic job on my repair. Very quick to respond, and repair was completed in one visit. Would definitely recommend to anyone needing appliance repair, and would use again if needed.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Work Completed On 10/05/2021

Andy Y.

Awesome ! Spoke with Julie to set up appointment and she knew her stuff ! Got appointment fast and tech picture was sent to my phone . He arrived and diagnosed my fridge fast ! He wore booties and a mask and i felt comfortable with him . He had to order a part and was able to return same day ! Price was what i expected from fast expert service and he got it fixed right . The fridge works like new now and the beer is staying cold ! Thanks MR appliance .expect me to call again if i need any other service

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Work Completed On 10/05/2021

Ian L.

I had issues with my 10ish year old Samsung refrigerator with a flashing freezer light. They were able to schedule me next day for diagnosis. Day of I got a text with the picture of the technician before he arrived. Scott came in and within 25 minutes had determined that a bad control board, which no longer has a replacement, though Scott did inform me that it will likely run long enough for me to purchase a new one.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - Large

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

06/09/2018

Pat W.

I was very impressed with Mr. Appliance from the first phone call to the final repair. The office manager, Julie, listened to me and immediately made an appointment for the repair man to come out to diagnose the problem. She explained the base rate and said if they had to come back, it would be credited against the repair cost. I particularly appreciated the way she adapted their schedule to mine. Then she called the evening before to confirm the appointment and sent me an email the day of to let me know he was on his way. Scott arrived on time and figured out the problem right away. The fan motor needed to be replaced. He then looked up the parts' cost and told me what the repair would be with parts and labor. It was (happily) less than I expected. He explained that Julie would call to set up another appt when the parts were delivered. Scott came back two days later and had the repair done in an hour. I highly recommend this company for appliance repair. They are knowledgeable and professional and very nice people, too! They will always be my first call.

Description of Work
Repair to the freezer in my Samsung refrigerator.

Work Completed On 06/07/2018

08/25/2017

JOAN D.

Could not have gone better. Technician was on time and they even sent a text with picture before his arrival. He knew immediately what the problem was (frozen and blocked drain) and set about fixing it. He was very nice, courteous and professional. The work even has a one year warranty and an Angie's List coupon. I would not hesitate to use them again, if needed.

Description of Work
Repair to 7 year old refrigerator that was still working, but leaking water.

Work Completed On 08/24/2017

08/01/2017

Carolyn L.

Work Completed On 07/02/2017

06/13/2017

Linette H.

Excellent...easy to place a service call, scheduling was efficient and didn't have to wait a week like other repair services I have used. They arrived in the timeframe that we agreed upon.

Description of Work
Microwave and dishwasher repair

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair

Work Completed On 06/06/2017