Handyman Connection of Chesterfield

Founded 1993 • With Angi since December 2002

1736 Westpark Center Drive Suite 200

St. Louis, MO 63026

With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home improvement and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and improvement project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connection. We offer both residential and commercial handyman repairs, call us today - One Call. One Connection.®...

4.4

handyman (449)plumbers (62)drywall (60)door installation (54)woodworking (51)electrician (44)lighting (40)ceiling fan installation (38)interior painting (30)decks & porches (24)house painting (23)tile installation (22)

02/20/2021

Arrived on time, worked quickly, and did a great job for a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Installed interior Banister at top of stairs and handrail down the steps

Category appliance repair,handyman service

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

01/31/2021

Very well. Got an appt.quickly. professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Work lights reattached in basement workroom. Changed light bulbs in kitchen light.

Category appliance repair,electrician

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

11/13/2020

Excellent work. Needed two doors weather sealed. Performed great work!

Description of Work
Weather sealing

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

08/17/2020

The owner came to my loft to perform an assessment and estimate of the work I wanted done - we met on a Thursday. The owner told me he will have a quote ready over the weekend, he took my contact info and left. On Monday I reached out since I have not received the quote, the assistant spoke with the owner and said he will have one ready by next day. Next day I got nothing so I called again and got...

Description of Work
General handyman list

Category home security systems

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

[Member Name Removed], we were disappointed to see your review, and we're sorry that we ended up not taking on your project. Sometimes after we do a consultation, we realize that we might not have the perfect craftsmen for the job, as was the case with you. We were happy to refer you to someone who might be able to provide you with the service you needed in the time frame you need, and we hope tha...

06/13/2020

Started off nice enough - they sent me an email to let me know who would be giving me an estimate of the work to be performed and when they would come to my house. I knew things were wrong when they a) sent the person to the wrong address, and b) called me by a completely different name in the email. The handyman called me and quickly rushed over to my house when we figured out he was at the wrong...

Description of Work
Lots of different projects around the house - trim work, caulking, painting, etc.

Work Completed On 05/03/2020

06/11/2020

Calvin did an excellent job on painting the porch and rails. He was cordial, professional and did a good job cleaning up after the paint job was completed Thank You, Cornelia

Description of Work
Calvin, the painter came to my house to paint the porch and rails.

Category house painters

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

03/03/2020

Great experience! Calvin did an amazing job. I will be scheduling more work to be done and requesting Calvin.

Description of Work
Ceiling patches, picture hanging, plaster fixes, door adjustment

Category handyman service,plastering

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

12/05/2019

Great. The rep from Handyman Connections was Greg M. He paid attention to details, kept me informed and I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Plumbing maintenance and two new ceiling fans.

Category handyman service,plumbing,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 11/26/2019

11/21/2019

All went well! Calvin is always extremely helpful and performs everything we ask of him ahead of time and more if we ask him the day of and he has time. He is always good to us!

Description of Work
Caulking, painting, mounting, lots of things!

Category handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

11/18/2019

Company came out and took measurements and said they would figure up a price back at the shop. That was about 2 weeks ago and we haven't heard back yet.

Description of Work
Block window replacement

Work Completed On 11/17/2019

Handyman, home repairs & improvements, fixture installations, kitchen & bathroom remodeling.

Roofing repairs, whole house siding, mobile homes, and large sheet vinyl.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available