Blake's Lawn Care LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2017

We are a growing small business, and we care about our customers. We have been in business since 1999 and are top rated on Thumbtack. We stand out from other lawn companies because we value are customers needs. Give us a call today for a free estimate. 314-322-4954....

Complete Power Washing St Louis

Complete Power Washing St Louis

Complete Power Washing offers a professional power washing service that provides, pressure washing services, roof cleaning services, and soft washing services. Proudly serving the entire St Louis, MO area. You can expect affordable prices, quality workmanship and fully insured crews along with professional customer service.

Offers by Complete Power Washing St Louis on Angi

09/03/2017

I contacted a number of lawn care companies, including Blake's, by phone for estimates. I left messages for them all, and Blake was one of the first to respond. He was personable and professional and offered to mow the lawn the very next day. He provided a very reasonable estimate over the phone. He followed through on the emergency double-mowing, edging, and trimming, and also provided a price fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency mowing and trimming--former yard maintenance service disappeared and could not be reached. Grass was way too high in the 1-acre yard.

08/21/2017

Would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn services

06/27/2017

They come every week. I think he charges me $45 a week. I have a pretty big yard and there are several?fences he has to do both sides of to trim so it is quite?a job. He is professional and leaves the area very clean. That is important to me. He comes with a crew so there are usually three of them working and it takes, maybe, 20 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am using Blake's Lawn Care. He fertilizes, removes some bushes for me, has done some general cleanup of the mulch area and has added mulch. He does everything.

06/27/2017

The guy did a very good job. Charges $45 a week.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come every week, he fertilized, removed some bushes. He done some general clean up with the mulch area. Trims the fence.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

lawn mowing, fertilization and weed control, aeration, over seeding, tree trimming, clean ups, leaf removal, mulch, and small landscaping projects.

Big landscaping projects