Advantage Pro Solutions

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2014

Decorative landscape and garden walls. Pressure washing homes and all concrete fixtures surrounding homes. Home beautification....

Blue Diamond Painting

If you are looking for a truly excellent paint job, look no further. Blue Diamond Painting will satisfy even the most particular clients. From day one to cleanup, attention to detail and quality workmanship is of utmost concern. Satisfaction is guaranteed. A little about me: After graduation from SIU-C, I moved to St. Louis in the fall of 1999. After 15 years of painting in the most exclusive homes here, I decided to start Blue Diamond Painting. I have a wonderful wife and two beautiful children. I truly enjoy my job, and I hope you will allow me to show you the difference between most painters and what I do. If you do, I promise that you will not be disappointed. I almost always work alone, so speed is not my specialty, but a finished product that is perfect is what I guarantee. Additional service area:Ladue, Frontenac, Huntleigh, Clayton, Creve Coeur, Town and Country, Kirkwood, Webster Groves, Chesterfield, Wildwood & surrounding areas

Artistic Decks

When you choose Artistic Decks to create your new out door space you are getting the best service in the industry. From the design of your deck to the craftsmanship and materials we use, everything is the absolute finest in quality and durability. Once we have the plans in place for how you want your deck to look, the next step is picking the type of materials to use. To days deck material market is full of choices that include both natural and man made products.

The Grounds Guys of St. Peters

The Grounds Guys is a full-service grounds care company. Our established systems allow us to deliver industry-leading lawn care and landscape solutions to commercial and residential clients. Built on a family tradition of caring, we are driven by a passion to exceed customer expectations and consistently deliver client satisfaction.

05/12/2016

Category pressure washing

01/12/2015

Chris was prompt and gave us a good price. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They replaced two decks and did other handy work for us.

Category decks,handyman service

We appreciate your review as well as your business. Thank you for the opportunity. we are looking forward to any future projects you may have for us.

10/24/2014

Chris arrived 5 minutes before his expected arrival and we had a very informative chat about the equipment used and process. I really appreciate punctuality and he has been here on three occasions and always right on time! He is exceptionally engaging, polite, and respectful. He begins work immediately and in the process of cleaning our deck and pergola, he power washed that side of the house (aft...

Description of Work
Power wash large deck in preparation for sealant

Category decks,landscaping,deck cleaning,pressure washing,hardscaping

we really appreciate that awesome review [member name removed]. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal. Thank you for all your hospitality and for jumping in and helping. We look forward to any future projects you may have for us. Sincerely Chris

10/06/2014

Chris was very professional, and did a fantastic job communicating and working with my family and home. I can't say enough about the attention to detail and quality of work Chris gave to everyone and everything involved. I will hire Chris again.

Description of Work
Chris cleaned, repaired and treated my deck

Category decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing

we really appreciate your business. It was a pleasure to work for such humble people as yourselves.we take great pride in customer satisfaction. Your review was outstanding and we really appreciate the work. thank you for considering us and we are looking forward to any future projects you may have. sincerely, Chris Fitzgerald

05/09/2014

Chris did a great job. He showed up when he said he would, he communicated well, and he worked hard. I just bought my house recently, and have been re-doing it. When Chris got done power washing the outside, it looked brand new. I'm very pleased with him, and very confidently recommend him!

Description of Work
Power washed my house, driveway, retaining wall, and sidewalk.

Category pressure washing

We really appreciate you taking the time to post a review for us. Thanks for the work and we look forward to any future projects you may have.

Exterior home beautification, Handyman, interior and exterior decorative walls & pressure washing cleaning

Satisfaction