SNL Painting Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since March 2006

1600 Boones Lick Rd

St Charles, MO 63301

We are a residential and commercial painting company, specializing in custom painting both the interior & exterior of your home or business. Customer service and satisfaction are our utmost priority. When you contact SNL Painting- we guarantee a quick response time to answer questions or set appointments. We know your time is valuable and will work to make the process of selecting a painter and completing the job as smooth and efficient as possible. We provide painting services for new or existing construction, repair walls and re-create textures. We'll even help you pick your colors. Protect and beautify your greatest investment with a professional paint job by SNL Painting Inc. Nick LoGrasso, Owner....

03/13/2021

Mary F.

Scott came to our home in a timely manner for an initial consultation and provided a quick response estimate. We were looking for a faux finish for the walls. Tony showed us a sample and it was SPOT-ON! The project required 3 days to complete. Tony did all the prep work and base coat in 2 days. Tony and Rob completed the work and clean up on day 3. FANTASTIC! Very professional, extremely detailed oriented, arrived as promised, respectful of our home, very conscientious. Extremely satisfied with project. Would highly recommend SNL Painting.

Description of Work
Kitchen painting

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with SNL Painting and for leaving such a nice review. Your words our music to our ears! Thank you!

09/24/2020

Mike C.

Since accepting the bid from SNL Painting, we have repeatedly called them, but they have yet to schedule us. They say that they will call us back, even naming a day, but they have not done so. This last time we actually spoke to someone, he implied that they might not be able to get to us THIS YEAR! This is probably a one day job for one person. We think this delay is unconscionable!

Description of Work
Painting of exterior shutters

Category house painters

Sorry for any negative experience. This year has been extraordinary for us in terms of demand for exterior work, and work in general. We've since revamped the way we schedule jobs and communicate with clients with the addition of two new office employees to handle increased demand going forward, as the way the summer was going was absolutely not the way we want to do business and was not making it a good experience for our clients. We felt horrible not being able to give people definitive timeframes for getting the work done, as we understand as consumers ourselves that it isn't fair to the client to not know when their job will be starting! I show that we sent the estimate on 8/20, it was accepted by you on 8/25, and we completed your job on Saturday, 9/26, which ended up being a 4 week lead time from acceptance to completion.

08/08/2020

John K.

Justin did an excellent job of power washing our 2-story house. The house had one particularly bad area with mildew and he made sure that all mildew was removed before he moved on to the next area of the house. The finished job was excellent. The same day he power washed our aggregate and natural stone patio making it look like new. He returned another day, after the patio was thoroughly dry, to seal it using a specific sealer that we requested. The entire experience with SNL was excellent, including Scott their estimator, John, their scheduler, and the office staff. They may not be the lowest cost firm in the business, but if you are someone who insists on high quality work done on your house, than I can highly recommend SNL.

Description of Work
Pressure washing of house & aggregate patio, and sealing of the patio

Category pressure washing, accountant

03/09/2020

Jane M.

I would hire SNL Painting again. Our estimate was scheduled quickly and the painters did a great job.

Description of Work
Ceilings painted

07/23/2019

Larry B.

Excellent!!! Matt was the project leader and was on the job when there was a question of matching the garage door paint color with the house siding color. As it turned out, the match was excellent. Jerry was the painter. Again, his work was excellent. Also, Jerry is a very nice and personable man, as was Matt. I would hire SNL Painting Inc. in a heart beat... they are (here's that word again) EXCELLENT!!! Mine was a small job, but SNL came out, gave me a quote, and completed the job as scheduled... at a very reasonable price. I very much appreciate working with these men... very professional... excellent work.

Description of Work
Painted front door, side lights, and garage door.

Category house painters

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with SNL Painting and for leaving such an "excellent" review regarding your experience. Your words our music to our ears! Thank you!

05/07/2019

Dana H.

Requested a simple quote. they called and scheduled to meet at my house to discuss the project. person that showed up said "oh, you'll have the quote back today". It's been 4 weeks now, and they never sent me any information on the quote and I haven't heard from anyone since.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

03/28/2019

Robert V.

Amazing work. Perfect in every way. You can trust this company. After a long postponement, entirely due to my procrastination and then bad weather, SNL Painting, Inc. put me on the start of spring schedule, and - BAM - 3 1/2 days later our two-story attached garage two-color Tudor was completely painted and weather-proofed. A very professional and courteous crew of 5 showed up, quickly completed some much-needed carpentry, and then expertly and swiftly painted the house and doors with "zero" overspray. On completion, they left the yard spotless and, to our amazement, did not even trample the blooming daffodils. Price was competitive and communications were quick using all technologies--phone, voicemail, text, and email with very descriptive estimates and invoices. Like I said, amazing work. Perfect in every way. Our home looks better and is more waterproof than ever. We'll gladly work with them again.

Description of Work
Exterior painting and carpentry

Category woodworking, house painters

Thank you. We are incredibly grateful to you for taking the time to provide such a detailed positive evaluation of the work provided by SNL Painting. Our team of painters thrive on affirmative reviews. On behalf of the SNL team of painters, thank you.

02/01/2019

Helena B.

Great Job! Delighted with everyone’s professionalism, customer service and attention to detail.

Description of Work
They painted 2 bedrooms, doors and base.

Category interior painters

Thank your for such a positive review. It is greatly appreciated.

08/19/2018

Rosanne T.

The painters were polite, professional, and careful with all our furnishings. They did whatever was necessary to cover some midtone colors with whites and pastels. Overall pleased with the job but would like to see some kind of discount for repeat customers!

Description of Work
All interior rooms walls, closets, and some ceilings

07/08/2018

Matthew D.

The painter was friendly and punctual - showed up 15 minutes early - confirmed the color selections and went to work. He was thorough and the results were outstanding! Our porch looks like it did 10 years ago when we purchased our home. I highly recommend SNL - they are First Time Quality!

Description of Work
Our front porch needed a makeover before we could put our house on the market. We sought several bids and ultimately chose SNL based on their competitive offer and all of the positive reviews on Angie’s List.

Category house painters

Good morning, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review of your experience with SNL Painting. We certainly appreciated the opportunity to serve you and are delighted to hear you felt the work was outstanding. Those words will fill your painter with joy. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

05/07/2018

Barbara H.

SNL provided an excellent customer experience. They were quick to respond to my initial inquiry, on time for an estimate, and professional in all aspects. Matt helped me pick a color and the painters did a great job!

Description of Work
Entire condo painted

Category interior painters

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

05/06/2018

Philip E.

Scott and his crew, especially Jerry and Nick, were amazing! I really appreciate Scott’s attention to detail, and pride in his work. It seemed like a large job, but Scott knew exactly what his plan of attack was every day, He made sure I was happy each day, with how it looked. Overall, SNL was easy to work with, very responsive and reliable. The owner, Nick, came for the initial bid, and he answers his phone promptly, or returns calls ASAP.

Description of Work
We had a large part of our interior painted, including the entire main floor, stairway, loft and hallway on second floor, master bath, and two kid’s bathrooms! Not only walls were painted, but ceilings in almost all the rooms, baseboards throughout, and the mantle in family room.

Category interior painters

Thank you for the great review! We certainly appreciate your taking the time to share your experience with SNL Painting. Our team of painters take pride in the quality of their work and revel in delight when a client is pleased and values the quality of a job well done. Rest assured your kinds words will be shared with our team at the next monthly meeting. Thank you again for your kind words and we hope to be of service to you again in the future.

05/06/2018

FRANCIS N.

It was a fabulous job- the team was educative, punctual and thorough!

Description of Work
We needed to have our first level painted - living room, family room, dining and kitchen

Category interior painters

Thank you for the awesome review. We appreciate your taking the time to share your thoughts on Angies List. We work hard to meet expectations and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. It will be our pleasure to be of service to you again in the future.

12/16/2017

JAMES S.

Fantastic. In addition to their expert and high quality painting and patching work, Dave and Mike impressed me with various additional “going above and beyond” particulars. I very much appreciated their attention to detail and their commitment to making everything perfect. They were also very pleasant and friendly, informative, and great house guests. I look forward to using SNL Painting again. Also, Nick (the owner) expended much effort in matching an odd color that I wanted for the master bathroom. It turned out perfectly.

Description of Work
Interior painting of large front entryway + upstairs hallway, master bathroom and ordinary full bathroom.

Category interior painters

Thank you for taking the time to share the experience you had with SNL Painting, Inc. and in so, write such a stellar review. It made my day! Please know I will be sure to share your feedback with Dave and Mike. They will enjoy knowing that you appreciated the efforts made to provide exceptional service and that you are pleased with the end result of their work. We work hard to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients. Thank you again, one never tires of hearing success stories. We hope to have an opportunity to serve you again in the future.

11/22/2017

Erin N.

Scott is great and SNL is very professional, highly recommend

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

Thank you for taking the time to write and share your experience with SNL Painting. We certainly appreciate your positive comments and high recommendation. It was our pleasure to serve you and hope to have another opportunity to do so in the future.

08/23/2017

NANCY W.

Very professional presentation from proposal to completion. The painting team were courteous, responsive, and detail oriented. The results are great and we would gladly use the firm again.

Description of Work
Interior painting including living and dining rooms, hall, plus entry way and stair way.

Category interior painters

Thank you for your kind words about our service and team. It is greatly appreciated and we look forward to working with you on many projects to come.

08/10/2017

Nina R.

I found the estimate to be on the higher end, but the results and service were top notch, so I got what I paid for.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Looking forward to working with you on your next project!

08/07/2017

Mary Anna F.

Rob did a fabulous job! Very impressed with the quality of work!

Description of Work
Paint a bedroom.

Category interior painters

Thanks for the kind words and great rating! It's greatly appreciated! It's a pleasure doing business with you!

08/03/2017

Deborah S.

I have never used this company. You have me mixed with someone else.

Description of Work
I never used this company.

06/29/2017

Mary Anna F.

Jerry and Joe showed up right on time and did a fabulous job. I will definitely hire SNL for any painting jobs we have.

Description of Work
Interior painting

06/25/2017

ALAN B.

SNL did an excellent job power washing our home's siding. They even provided a written quote prior to performing the job. There are other competitors out there that charge a whole lot more to do the same job. Save your money and go with SNL.

Description of Work
power washing of siding

Category pressure washing

Thanks for the kind words and great rating [Member Name Removed]! It's greatly appreciated!

05/10/2017

WAYNE G.

Thanks for a great job by all involved.

Description of Work
I contacted SNL Painting to remove the wallpaper, prepare the walls and paint one room. Scott Keating was timely and professional in reviewing the job and submitting his estimate. Lead painter Scott and helper Tim arrived at the scheduled time, removed the wallpaper and prepared the walls for painting. Scott returned the next morning and applied two coats of paint. He was nice enough to replace our window treatments as well. Everything was cleaned up before he left.

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Thank you for your positive comment and overall "A" rating. We appreciate your taking the time to comment, allowing us to learn about the performance of our team of professional painters. Please call us again to serve you again in the future.

02/17/2017

Michelle C.

I was told via email that SNL could get my project scheduled in the time frame I needed. We scheduled an appointment to obtain an estimate. Sadly, Nick did not show up, or contact me to reschedule.

Description of Work
I reached out to SNL to get a painter that could get my house ready for sale.

Category interior painters

I feel horrible. My assistant was out for the week and I dropped the ball. Let me know if I can make it up to you.

02/13/2017

LeAnne C.

They did a very good job. They took care of all the little imperfections in the walls and trim, and their work is very neat -- both the finished paint job and their clean up of their mess. We were especially impressed by the professionalism of the painters. They went out of their way to minimize the upheaval in our home, and they all were very respectful as they interacted with us. And we heard no inappropriate language or loud music as they did their work. Most importantly, I didn't have to "ride" them to get a good finished product, very unlike the experience we had with Kennedy Painting who painted the upper level of our home a year ago.

Description of Work
They painted the entire lower level of our home -- walls (two coats), doors, trim.

01/12/2017

Mary D.

Went very well - they even repainted two walls because they did not turn out well at no extra cost. Very professional - protected my carpet and furniture well. Came a little early and finished everything in one day. We will be hiring them again to work on the rest of the house.

Description of Work
They painted a stairway and Family room and repaired and repainted two kitchen walls not done well by a previous painter.

Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

Nate's Paint Co

Owner-operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. SP prefers contact by phone.

Integrity Custom Painting L.L.C.

Integrity Custom Painting is a family-owned Premier residential & commercial painting contractor with nearly 30 years of experience. We specialize in interior transformations with handcrafted quality. We also offer a wide variety of other services to help our clients achieve their specific needs. "My goal and purpose, with every project I am selected for, is to showcase timeless quality and craftsmanship. I select the best stains and paints coupled with just the right tools & applications to achieve the highest level of standards. I am personally involved in every project from start to finish. Integrity Custom Painting will continue to deliver a promise of excellence in each and every home and business. Thank you for the opportunity to serve you!" Don Alexander, Owner/Operator Give us a call today for a free, no-obligation estimate! Discounts available - details available upon request!

Offers by Integrity Custom Painting L.L.C. on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Interior & exterior painting, residential and commercial, power washing (vinyl siding, concrete, brick, decks, fences), wood restoration and staining, faux finishes, expert wall repair, wall texturing & more - just ask!