Squeegee Squad

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2014

1735 S West Byp

Springfield, MO 65807

Thank you for considering Squeegee Squad window cleaning / washing service, gutter cleaning, gutter brightening and power washing services to take care of your home or business. Thousands of clients have come to trust our customer-service oriented approach for a great window-cleaning experience. Whether you need a one-time clean or an every-week clean, we will customize our service to fit your needs. We specialize in window cleaning, gutter cleaning, power washing and house baths As our company has grown, we continue to stand by our philosophy of providing great window cleaning and washing services to each client and to serve with honesty and integrity throughout the communities of Southwest Missouri. Please contact us for a free estimate and let us take care of your window cleaning/ window washing, pressure washing, gutter cleaning, chandelier cleaning services and more! Locally Owned and Operated DBA- Summerville Park, LLC...

09/23/2017

Butch H.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair

07/26/2017

Mark D.

Went really well. However, I didn't understand that it would be my responsibility to dispose of the limbs until the workers arrived. To their credit, they did explain that before they started the job. So, it was cool.

Description of Work
Clean gutters. Trim limbs off of roof.

12/21/2016

Suzan G.

Excellent service. They had to reschedule due to it being too cold on the original scheduled day, but they let me know right away. And they were very flexible and got me rescheduled on the first warm day. The gutters hadn't been cleaned out in a couple of years, so I had them also haul away the waste for a very reasonable price. Worth the extra cost- there was no gutter debris at all in my yard or landscaping. I liked their service so much that I'm going to have them power wash my house and clean the windows once the weather warms up.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning.

12/20/2016

Lynn C.

Great job done by staff. My house looked fresh and clean

Description of Work
House and gutters washed. Windows cleaned

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

07/27/2016

robert R.

The provider gave me a discounted cleaning job in conjunction with a special rate offered to Angie's List customers. The 2-man drew removed the gutter covers and spray-cleaned the gutters and a downspout. The work was done quickly. And now the ants have disappeared from my kitchen.

Description of Work
My rain gutters were clogged with debris. The situation was bad enough that I was experiencing a small-scale invasion of ants.

05/23/2016

Butch H.

Eric came by and inspected our gutters in order to give an estimate for cleaning. He pointed out some tree branches that could cause a problem and went ahead and trimmed them. He said that there was no real problem so there was no charge. He was pleasant and easy to work with and we plan to have him back. We will most certainly use him again.

Description of Work
Came to give estimate for gutter cleaning.

04/23/2016

Dee R.

Used the $99 coupon special on Angie's list. The guys were prompt, nice and professional. I had some questions prior to the service and they answered all of my questions quickly and thoroughly. I paid an extra $15 to have the pick up all of the debris from the gutters and haul it off and I felt like it was worth the extra charge. I would hire them again. Nice job!

Description of Work
Cleaned Gutters and hauled off the debris (charged $25 extra to clean up debris and haul off)

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you for your amazing review! Your words are very helpful in growing our business in an industry there is no excuse for excellent customer service.

01/03/2016

Vickie N.

Not good. Felt they were taking advantage of me. Please credit me for this~

Description of Work
Nothing than want to charge me another $100 when I have always gotten this done for $75 and did again after I sent them on their way.

Category window cleaning

[Member Name Removed], I appreciate your feedback. For the record we did not perform any services. We could not come to an agreement before the work was performed. As we are sorry for this, we also want an awareness that many people value our work and appreciate that we carry liability insurance and workman’s comp insurance. Gutter situations change all the time. We have repeat clients who we clean for sometimes it’s more and sometimes it’s less. We stand behind our work and I immediately notified Angie’s List for a settlement on your purchase. Blessings

12/22/2015

Robin C.

They did a good job. I paid extra because they measured my house and it was bigger than what I had paid. For punctuality, they said when they were going to be there and they were there. He called and left a message. He was going to call the next day but then he didn't call and that is why he got a B. When you want something done, you want it done. He had other jobs.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for gutter cleaning.

07/09/2015

Jean R.

He is wonderful, He is wonderful to work with, the prices are really good. He is prompt and returns your calls quickly. He is an honest good guy. I was very please with the work that he did for me. He went over all the work he would preform and did everything he said he would.

Description of Work
He power washed patio and drive. He also cleaned my gutters and washed a high window. He re-screened two doors for me.

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

[member name removed], Thank you for your review and thank you for helping me grow my business. I appreciate your time to write such wonderful things about me and my company. Many blessings to you and your family, Eric

Gladiator Exteriors

Locally veteran owned and operated in the Springfield, MO. area, Gladiator Exteriors has over 35 years of experience in all phases of construction. We specialize in siding, gutters and windows. We stand by our work and offer a lifetime labor warranty. We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, budgeting, staffing, on-site organization, and solid, quality handiwork every time. We have worked with homeowners and designers to produce work we think you'll love. Call us today and bring our project management skills and extensive construction experience to your next project.

Rain Away Seamless Guttering LLC/ Micham Roofing

We are a family owned business, my son and myself both work on our crew. We have 5-6 men on the Job, most jobs are completed in no more than 2 days. Once we start your house we don't leave to go to another job until your house is finished. We have been in business for over 20 yrs. We purchase all of our supplies from Arrowhead Building Supply Inc. in Springfield, MO. 417-879-7000gutters to match your home. Do the research, we are the best! Award winning.

Tri-State Gutters and Exterior

We are general contractor, with over 20 years of experience, that also specializes in gutter installation and repair. We also sell and install the highest quality gutter protection product on the market. Our crews can also clean your existing gutters. We also Side your entire home or repace a few pieces of Siding. Deck and deck repairs are also offered by Tri-State Gutters and Exterior.

Offers by Tri-State Gutters and Exterior on Angi

Window Cleaning & Washing, Screen Cleaning, Light Screen Replacement, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Brightening, Power Washing - Decks, Homes Siding, Driveways & Garages