Renew Crew of Springfield

Founded 1993 • With Angi since October 2008

Renew Crew started as Wood Re New in March 1993 in Springfield Missouri. In 1993 we began researching products and realized there was a need for an exterior wood care expert that could clean and maintain decks, fences, docks, cedar and redwood siding. Hence, Wood Re New was born. During the second year in business, with the assistance of a chemist, Stan developed an environmentally safe cleaner specifically for exterior wood. This cleaner is actually a thick foam that clings to vertical surfaces better, and achieves amazing results. After restoring the wood’s original beauty we apply our exclusive Protectant to safeguard it from further damage by the elements. Our proprietary protectant repels water and blocks harmful u.v. rays and gives wood a rich, new appearance. Wood Re New started as a home based business and now occupies a 4000 sq. ft. location. In 2013, the year of 20th Anniversary, we became Renew Crew! The new name reflects the addition of a new line of services including the cleaning and sealing of other outdoor surfaces such as vinyl or stucco siding, brick or concrete surfaces and hardscapes made of pavers....

Custom Painting

Custom Painting

Custom Painting is owned and operated by James Wiehe. James has been professionally painting since 1970! If you are looking for a new look on the inside or outside of your home, schedule a call today for a free estimate!

Offers by Custom Painting on Angi

06/05/2017

They are probably in line with about everyone else. They have a crew that comes out to power wash and stain. They did the fence too. They did a fine job. I think there were three that did the job. It probably took about half a day. I think they power washed one day and came back to stain the next day. It was a clean when they left as when they got here. I think they were very thorough. The fence s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did my deck.

CATEGORY deck cleaning

Thank you very much for your review we hope you enjoy your time outside on your deck.

05/15/2017

Great! They were there when the said they would be and very professional. Did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck power washed and stained.

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning,pressure washing

Thank you very much for your great review! We hope you enjoy your deck.

11/09/2015

Came to do the work as agreed-the outcome was excllent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed paint off of Front porch and restained with a quality stain.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,house painters

[Member name removed], Than you for your kind review, we are glad that you like the finished product.

09/07/2015

Their estimate was outrageous and they were not responsive nor prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After waiting for months for them to schedule a time to give me an estimate, they provided me an estimate of $4000.00 to strip and seal my deck.  I thought this was outrageously expensive - I could practically build a new deck for that price.  I did not hire them.

CATEGORY decks,deck cleaning

(Members name removed), Thank you for the opportunity to provide our estimate for your deck. Our records show that we received your call for an estimate on 06\15. Our staff visited your home on 6\30 and emailed your proposal on 7/01. While we prefer that our customers not have to wait for two weeks for an estimate, however this can happen happen when you live on the outlying edges of our operation...

06/11/2015

They did an excellent job and the deck looks great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned and resealed our deck and playset.

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate your review and hope that you enjoy your deck and playset. Jerry Lesh Renew Crew of Springfield and Branson

Renew Crew can provide Incredible Outdoor Cleaning to exterior wood such as decks, fences, docks or cedar siding. We also clean and protect vinyl siding, stucco siding, painted siding, brick siding or walkways, concrete patios / driveways / sidewalks as well as hardscapes made of paver stones. We restore & protect exterior wood such as decks, fences and cedar siding using an environmentally friendly cleaner and cedar-toned protectant. We also clean and protect

Cleaning or protecting interior surfaces.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover