LCS KLEEN-AIRE

Founded 1978 • With Angi since January 2009

Taking care of you since 1978. What started as a one-man show sweeping chimneys has grown into a leading company that protects you and your home while making your indoor environment clean and healthy....

Locally Owned and Operated, we have been involved with commercial restaurant hood and duct cleaning since 1996. We have now expanded our services to residential customers! We are licensed, bonded and insured. Chuck Eastman is a former US Marine and along with his partner and co-owner Mr. Gary Larimore we want you to know that our highest priority is your complete satisfaction! All of our services are preformed with the same attention to detail and military precision that ACE has always performed. Our promise to you, is to offer services like a large corporation but provide the personal touch of a mom and pop company. Please, let us PROVE ourselves to you! Thanks and God bless!

10/21/2019

Seth was fast and efficient cleaning our chimney. He provided additional advice on ongoing maintenance we could complete to keep our chimney and fireplace running safely. Thank you.

Description of Work
Clean chimney inspect gas fire

Thank you!

09/10/2018

The work performed was great. Communication left a bit to be desired, i had to chase them to get any information. Asked for estimate on some additional repairs and got the strong impression (my opinion only) they they were pricing themselves out of consideration. I ended up getting a competing quote for 1/3 the cost LCS quoted.

Description of Work
Chimney inspection and cleaning

06/01/2018

I had 2 other companies work on the chimney and both times it continued to leak. With all the rain the last month it hasn't leaked one time!

Description of Work
Chimney repair

Category chimney sweep,chimney repair

So glad to hear it!

09/07/2017

I was pretty disappointed. Probably not, the only reason why I hired them was I ran out of time to have more quotes come over. They were just very slow to give me a quote. I had to call several times to follow up and be like hey, you guys gonna send me this or not. Also it took them a long time. They haven't even scheduled it yet, like they just told me just wait, so Im just waiting on them to sch...

Description of Work
Quote for chimney repair.

Category chimney repair

We're very sorry [Member Name Removed]. I didn't know you were unhappy. You never expressed that to us directly that I'm aware of. We do our best to take care of people as well and as quickly as we can. Sometimes, we do get busy and I apologize that you felt like we didn't get you taken care of as soon as you expected.

04/10/2017

they did a very thorough job. I could not believe the stuff they pulled out of my duct work and dryer vent. LCS was wonderful.

Description of Work
I needed all my vents cleaned.

Thank you!!

FILTER MAINTENANCE, AIR DUCT CLEANING, ENVIRONMENTAL CLEANING, EXHAUST CLEANING, COMMERCIAL ESTIMATION, CHIMNEY SERVICES, DRYER VENT CLEANING, Industrial cleaning, overhead cleaning, complete fireplace and chimney services

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available