Please call for more details.

Dog Gone Mold Springfield

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2015

1736 S Fort Ave

Springfield, MO 65807

We are the Ozarks Premier Mold Company! We are certified, licensed, and insured to do Mold Inspections, Mold Sampling and Mold Treatment. We also do vapor barrier installation and air duct cleaning, as it pertains to mold....

06/25/2019

Scott M.

It went extremely well. We were very impressed with the courtesy and professionalism shown by everyone. They really treated us well and went out of their way to be courteous. At one point, one of the workers cleaned an area we had not even asked him to clean and that was very classy. They even came out after the fact to take some measurements when they didn't have to. I highly recommend this company and we really appreciated all they did for us!

Description of Work
Mold remediation

05/17/2018

Diane M.

In process of replacing washing machine, discovered leak from bottom of machine that caused mold growth along baseboard. Dog Gone Mold came out that day and determined that moisture was also in the walls behind and next to the old washing machine. They provided a work quote and all the information my insurance company requested to pay on my claim, scheduled the work within a few days, and completed wallboard removal and all mold remediation and clean-up as proposed. While here, they also cleaned out my dryer vent at no extra charge. Everyone was very courteous and answered all my questions. I think they did a good job and the final bill was as quoted.

Description of Work
Mold remediation resulting from hidden water leak in laundry room

02/07/2018

Megan C.

The employees were prompt, friendly, expedient and cleaned up after themselves. They did a great job and we would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Removed sheet rock, eliminated mold 4 by 4 area of the ceiling

12/20/2017

Allan D.

They were on time and did a wonderful job for us.

Description of Work
Mold in crawl space and attic

05/26/2017

David D.

Gave me a reasonable quote. Showed up when they said they would, started and completed the job in two long days. Very professional and didn't leave debri laying around after they left. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Our school district's administration building is a converted 60-year old house with a wet basement and obviously created a terrible mold problem throughout. The entire basement, HVAC system, and all windows and the second floor needed mold abatement and cleaning. This recommendation was back up by a laboratory report from the sampling the company did.

05/22/2017

Lou M.

He was on time and very polite. After accessing the problem, he give me some helpful advice on how to avoid mold and how to take care of it if I was to have a problem again. I couldn't have ask for anything more. If I every need this type of service again, they will the first ones I call.

Description of Work
We had water get into our basement from all the heavy rain. We had dried it out the best we could but I had started to see some mold. He can out the same day I called and accessed the problem and explained everything to me. Since it was a small project, we decide to take care of it ourselves.

05/16/2017

Terry N.

The job went great, clean, professional and I have had the company back to verify every thing is good each year, to make sure every thing is still good and it is. This company has been more than just professional they want satisfied customers and I am a very happy customer. If anyone needs this type of help I would suggest calling DOG GONE MOLD they will do a great job.

Description of Work
I had high humidity in our Crawl Space which caused mold. Dog Gone Mold was able to remove the mold, wash down the floor Joist and paint the joist with a mold preventive, painted the area to monitor for new growth which has not returned.

04/18/2017

Teresa M.

James is very kind and professional. I was relieved to find out that we do not have a mold problem. I believe if he did find mold he would be fair and do a good job. We haven't completed all of the things he said we should try to help with my allergies, but I hope to very soon.

Description of Work
James checked for mold in all the rooms and also the attic and crawl space.

04/13/2017

Kay C.

Very pleased.

Description of Work
I wasn't sure if I had a mold problem or not. James came to my house to do an inspection and was very thorough. Luckily no mold was found and he gave me a few tips to prevent mold in the bathrooms where my concern was. Will definitely use his company should a problem arise.

12/23/2016

richard P.

Excellent work ! ( I personally verified the work done in my crawl space). Very professional. I would definitely recommend Dog Gone Mold to others.

Description of Work
Remove mold in the crawl space.

11/15/2016

Doneen K.

Wonderfully. The whole team did above and beyond! James Stevens, the owner was very professional and courteous. James and his whole team took a lot of time to explain what needed done and why. They were very thorough and did the service in a very timely manner. Their explanation of what needed done was why we chose them. They made sense! We feel we got great service at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Mold Mitigation.

10/31/2016

Nick D.

It went very well. They showed up the day they said they were going to, at the exact time they said they were going to, and finished up on schedule. We couldn't have asked for better service and they gave us a warranty too. The other mold companies I called kind of laughed when I asked if they gave a warranty. It was an easy decision for me at that point. During the original inspection, the inspector, who I think is the owner, pointed out things I never thought to look for. They gave us a full report after the inspection and a bid to do the work. We scheduled them to do it and they did great. No hassles for me and all the work was done exactly how they stated they would do it in their report. Hopefully, I never have another mold issue, but if I do, I will definitely be calling them to take care of it for me.

Description of Work
Did some mold remediation in my basement and installed a vapor barrier in the crawl space portion.

Pure Air Of The Ozarks

Our cutting-edge Dry Fog technology is the leading solution for homeowners and businesses alike, as it is widely used across many industries in eliminating mold. Mold is indiscriminate as to where and what types of facilities it affects. Our process was developed so that it can be applied anywhere and everywhere mold appears without requiring demolition, toxic chemicals, significant cost or down-time. Regular business hours are Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm. Weekends and evenings can be arranged as needed by appointment.

Thrasher Foundation Repair - Springfield

Give us a call for your concrete leveling/mud-jacking needs

Guardian Foundation Repair, LLC

Guardian Foundation Repair focuses on water proofing crawlspaces with affordable and effective solutions. Our goal is to provide a long-term solution with a return on your investment, for this reason we offer largely overlooked and neglected solutions such as insulation and true crawlspace isolation. All of our solutions are based on modern crawlspace science. Want to learn more? Give us a call!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Mold Inspections. Mold Treatment. Mold Sampling. Vapor Barrier Installation. Sump Pump Installation. Dehumidifier Installation. and More!