Buddy's Carpet Care/Tuft Aide Inc.

Founded 1988 • With Angi since November 2009

6526 N Farm Road 171

Springfield, MO 65803

In business since 1988, with 8 employees we are an experienced, reputable and certified firm. Our IICRC certifications numbers include: 65417, 3594, 35421, 130938, 122219. Free estimates, Special discounts for Angie's list members. You will recieve an outstanding service experience. We hold 3 Master Cleaning Designations, the hightest available in the cleaning industry. Master Textile Restorer, Master Water Restorer, Master Fire & Smoke Restorer....

04/13/2017

Michael R.

Great job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning whole house.

04/10/2017

Harvey T.

Very profession, courteous and caring. they did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Needed carpet clean.

10/06/2015

julia T.

Description of Work
Don't remember details. They were thorough

07/09/2015

Stephen M.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in living room, hallway, and on steps. The carpet was very dirty but now looks great! Great company with which to do business.

12/23/2013

Scott H.

Buddy's Carpet Care was listed on Angie's List and was recommended by a colleague where I work. I filled out a request for an estimate and they were very easy to work with on setting up an appointment to come give an estimate. The week of the estimate and service we had a snow/sleet storm and I had to reschedule the cleaning. They were quick to accommodate my change even though this is right before Christmas and people were getting ready for Christmas parties. Buddy's called the day before to make sure everything was still OK to come on Wednesday. They called again just before coming over to clean to make sure I was home. The technician arrived on time as promised. He was clean, neat, polite and personable. He came in and surveyed what needed to be done and proceeded to hook up the water hose from an outside faucet to his truck. The carpet in this house was a very light beige cut pile carpet and had not been cleaned in 2 years. The teenage daughter frequently has friends over and there were areas that were heavily soiled with spilled food and drinks. He vacuumed the areas to be cleaned with a Dyson vacuum. Then he performed pre-treatment and then spot treatment on particularly soiled areas and then cleaned the worst area first (teen daughter's bedroom). I had already cleaned and moved as much furniture as could be moved throughout the house. He used two machines, a large rotary scrubber (like an industrial buffer for floors) with steam and water and suction and a smaller hand tool that also included the steam and water. He had to move a few pieces of furniture that couldn't be removed from the room and after cleaning the carpet, put the furniture up on styrofoam blocks so the carpet wouldn't be stained by the legs of the furniture. Areas that didn't come clean right away he used spot cleaning again and cleaned them again. He was very careful of furniture and insuring that nothing was damaged during the cleaning. After finishing the cleaning process, he came back with what looked like a cross between a rake and a comb and and quot;groomedand quot; the newly cleaned carpet. When he left, there was nothing but clean, fresh-smelling carpet and a sense of wonder at how clean the carpet had become! He also gave a bound booklet on keeping the carpet clean and what other services they perform. The carpet is now clean and nearly new looking again. I was astonished at the quality of their work and their professionalism. I would recommend Buddy's Carpet Care to anyone! When I need the carpet cleaned again, I'll certainly call them! They are serious about providing the best care possible and have followed up to see if everything was satisfactory and if there was anything they could have done better. They are home-town people taking care of neighbors with professional tools and equipment and showing pride in their work. I couldn't ask for more!

Description of Work
Cleaned living room, hallway, and teenage girl's bedroom carpets. The carpets were heavily soiled, including spilled soda, tea, coffee and other unknown food substances in girl's bedroom.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for the great review. We hope you are a client for life! Kathy

12/18/2012

Ardyss S.

He came on time for the appointment, measured the floors, got our approval and performed the work. Our neighbor saw his truck and came over and had him do some work for him also. We were pleased with the work.

Description of Work
cleaned carpet in two bedrooms and closets.

11/05/2012

Rhonda C.

Very well.

Description of Work
Called to get estimate for pet stain removal. Service man was very honest, knowing it might result in a loss of a paid service.very professional. Will call the next time I have a carpet cleaning need.

10/28/2012

Nan H.

Please see story above. We are very pleased with the service and the people.

Description of Work
Buddy's was recommended to us by a longtime friend and oriental rug business owner. They(the rug company) had been in business since 1934. When they ceased cleaning rugs, they used Buddy's. We have an oriental rug that we purchased from them. I called and spoke to a very nice person,Karen. She made an appointment to have the rug picked up and informed me that I could read about the process online. The men that came were clean, clean cut and very professional. An appointment was made to bring it back after cleaning. Buddy himself returned it. We had a very nice conversation. He again explained the process for oriental rug cleaning and left a bound booklet explaining all their services and processes. There was also a follow-up call made to see if we were satisfied with the work, which we were. The rug looks new. We will definitely call them again.

Category carpet cleaners, oriental rug cleaning

03/29/2011

Keith M.

They were way over priced so we did not use them. I heard they were really good, but I just wasn't willing to pay the price. He came out and brought a guy with him and they measured. We discussed what my needs were and then they gave me a per square foot estimate. I just felt it was kind of high. The estimate processs was fine.

Description of Work
Buddy's Carpet Care gave us a bid.

12/21/2010

Shirley F.

He can remove any kind of stain. It's just amazing, very good carpet cleaner! They are very prompt, come when they say they will. Price is quite reasonable and they are locally owned, which I prefer to do business with. He has enormous integrity.

Description of Work
I've been using them for over ten years.

12/16/2010

Barbara M.

Buddy's did a good job, I would recommend them. They were really nice when I called and explained stuff. They were very friendly and efficient, they made me feel confident that they knew what they were doing.

Description of Work
Buddy's cleaned our carpets, we had most of our house done.

10/12/2010

John D.

They were great. I would recommend them and I would use them again. They were cheaper than I had expected. They really give you a lot of time to explain their process and they are really courteous. The owner seems very knowledgeable about what kind of cleaning needs to be done. They gave me some tips on how to get stains off. They cleaned the carpets very well. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Buddy’s Carpet Care a few weeks ago. They cleaned my carpets.

09/04/2010

judy F.

They came in, went straight to work, and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
They were at my home on time. They did an excellent job with my carpets and were very professional in their work and manner. They were a little pricey, but I considered their professionalism and the quality of their work to be worth the extra money.

08/17/2010

Kelly T.

My parents were very pleased with the service they got. They have had a trouble spot for a while do to a small spill in the hall and John was able to take care of it with no problem. They said that the tech, John, was very courteous and friendly. He was able to answer any questions that they had and really put them at ease. We had Buddy's clean last year also and both Ryan and John came and they loved them both. It really made me feel good that my parents felt comfortable with not only the service given but the people that were sent to their home. Thanks Buddy's - a job well done!

Description of Work
I had Buddy's clean my parents Family Room and Hall. They have a small dog, so I had them check for any urine problems.

C and D Tiling and More

installing tile,bathroom remodels, kitchen, backsplash, counter tops, shower pans, wainscoting dining rooms all your tile needs

Floors Plus Nixa

Floors Plus Nixa is a complete flooring and bathroom remodeling store. We sell and install all types of flooring Carpet, Tile, Wood, luxury Vinyl Plank from new construction to remodeling. We build complete custom showers and complete bathroom remodels. We also do carpet restretching as well as all types of flooring repairs Best Price and Best Service and the Best Installation.

Motto's Flooring

We have been installing Floors Since 1978! We specialize in luxury vinyl plank, hardwoods and laminate floors. We do both new installations and repair work to your existing floors. We are also certified instructors and a licensed hardwood floor inspector. Below is a quick list of our accreditation and certifications: Member of the National Wood Flooring Association Since 1999 Member of the National Tile Council of America Certified Master Pergo Installer Certified through Wilsonart Laminate Flooring Certified through Bruce Hardwood and Laminate Floors Certified with the Tile Council of America Certified Master Craftsman with National Wood Flooring Association Instructor at the National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) Hardwood Flooring Schools

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express

Air Duct Cleaning, General Office Cleaning

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Buddy's Carpet Care/Tuft Aide Inc.

How is Buddy's Carpet Care/Tuft Aide Inc. overall rated?

Buddy's Carpet Care/Tuft Aide Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Buddy's Carpet Care/Tuft Aide Inc. open?

Buddy's Carpet Care/Tuft Aide Inc. is open:

What payment options does Buddy's Carpet Care/Tuft Aide Inc. provide

Buddy's Carpet Care/Tuft Aide Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express

Does Buddy's Carpet Care/Tuft Aide Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Buddy's Carpet Care/Tuft Aide Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Buddy's Carpet Care/Tuft Aide Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Buddy's Carpet Care/Tuft Aide Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Buddy's Carpet Care/Tuft Aide Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Buddy's Carpet Care/Tuft Aide Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Buddy's Carpet Care/Tuft Aide Inc.?

Yes, Buddy's Carpet Care/Tuft Aide Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Buddy's Carpet Care/Tuft Aide Inc. offer?

Buddy's Carpet Care/Tuft Aide Inc. offers the following services: Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Oriental Rug Washing, Fine Fabric Cleaning, Leather Cleaning, Tile & Grout Sealing and Cleaning, Natural Stone Cleaning & Sealing, Hard Wood Floor Cleaning, Pet Odor Removal, Certified Textile Inspections, Water Extraction, Structural Drying, Sewage Clean Up, Mold Remediation

Are there any services Buddy's Carpet Care/Tuft Aide Inc. does not offer?

Air Duct Cleaning, General Office Cleaning