Buddy's Carpet Care/Tuft Aide Inc.

Founded 1988 • With Angi since November 2009

In business since 1988, with 8 employees we are an experienced, reputable and certified firm. Our IICRC certifications numbers include: 65417, 3594, 35421, 130938, 122219. Free estimates, Special discounts for Angie's list members. You will recieve an outstanding service experience. We hold 3 Master Cleaning Designations, the hightest available in the cleaning industry. Master Textile Restorer, Master Water Restorer, Master Fire & Smoke Restorer....

Artisan Floors

Artisan Floors specializes in hardwood floor installation, sanding, staining and finishing as well as installation of engineered hardwood, vinyl plank, laminate, and tile. Here at Artisan Floors we are locally owned and operated serving Springfield, MO and surrounding areas.

Floors Plus Nixa

Floors Plus Nixa is a complete flooring and bathroom remodeling store. We sell and install all types of flooring Carpet, Tile, Wood, luxury Vinyl Plank from new construction to remodeling. We build complete custom showers and complete bathroom remodels. We also do carpet restretching as well as all types of flooring repairs Best Price and Best Service and the Best Installation.

04/10/2017

Very profession, courteous and caring. they did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Needed carpet clean.

12/23/2013

Buddy's Carpet Care was listed on Angie's List and was recommended by a colleague where I work. I filled out a request for an estimate and they were very easy to work with on setting up an appointment to come give an estimate. The week of the estimate and service we had a snow/sleet storm and I had to reschedule the cleaning. They were quick to accommodate my change even though this is right befor...

Description of Work
Cleaned living room, hallway, and teenage girl's bedroom carpets. The carpets were heavily soiled, including spilled soda, tea, coffee and other unknown food substances in girl's bedroom.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for the great review. We hope you are a client for life! Kathy

12/18/2012

He came on time for the appointment, measured the floors, got our approval and performed the work. Our neighbor saw his truck and came over and had him do some work for him also. We were pleased with the work.

Description of Work
cleaned carpet in two bedrooms and closets.

10/28/2012

Please see story above. We are very pleased with the service and the people.

Description of Work
Buddy's was recommended to us by a longtime friend and oriental rug business owner. They(the rug company) had been in business since 1934. When they ceased cleaning rugs, they used Buddy's. We have an oriental rug that we purchased from them. I called and spoke to a very nice person,Karen. She made an appointment to have the rug picked up and informed me that I could read about the process online. The men that came were clean, clean cut and very professional. An appointment was made to bring it back after cleaning. Buddy himself returned it. We had a very nice conversation. He again explained the process for oriental rug cleaning and left a bound booklet explaining all their services and processes. There was also a follow-up call made to see if we were satisfied with the work, which we were. The rug looks new. We will definitely call them again.

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

03/29/2011

They were way over priced so we did not use them. I heard they were really good, but I just wasn't willing to pay the price. He came out and brought a guy with him and they measured. We discussed what my needs were and then they gave me a per square foot estimate. I just felt it was kind of high. The estimate processs was fine.

Description of Work
Buddy's Carpet Care gave us a bid.

12/21/2010

He can remove any kind of stain. It's just amazing, very good carpet cleaner! They are very prompt, come when they say they will. Price is quite reasonable and they are locally owned, which I prefer to do business with. He has enormous integrity.

Description of Work
I've been using them for over ten years.

12/16/2010

Buddy's did a good job, I would recommend them. They were really nice when I called and explained stuff. They were very friendly and efficient, they made me feel confident that they knew what they were doing.

Description of Work
Buddy's cleaned our carpets, we had most of our house done.

10/12/2010

They were great. I would recommend them and I would use them again. They were cheaper than I had expected. They really give you a lot of time to explain their process and they are really courteous. The owner seems very knowledgeable about what kind of cleaning needs to be done. They gave me some tips on how to get stains off. They cleaned the carpets very well. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Buddy’s Carpet Care a few weeks ago. They cleaned my carpets.

09/04/2010

They came in, went straight to work, and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
They were at my home on time. They did an excellent job with my carpets and were very professional in their work and manner. They were a little pricey, but I considered their professionalism and the quality of their work to be worth the extra money.

08/17/2010

My parents were very pleased with the service they got. They have had a trouble spot for a while do to a small spill in the hall and John was able to take care of it with no problem. They said that the tech, John, was very courteous and friendly. He was able to answer any questions that they had and really put them at ease. We had Buddy's clean last year also and both Ryan and John came and they loved them both. It really made me feel good that my parents felt comfortable with not only the service given but the people that were sent to their home. Thanks Buddy's - a job well done!

Description of Work
I had Buddy's clean my parents Family Room and Hall. They have a small dog, so I had them check for any urine problems.

Category carpet cleaner

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Oriental Rug Washing, Fine Fabric Cleaning, Leather Cleaning, Tile & Grout Sealing and Cleaning, Natural Stone Cleaning & Sealing, Hard Wood Floor Cleaning, Pet Odor Removal, Certified Textile Inspections, Water Extraction, Structural Drying, Sewage Clean Up, Mold Remediation

Air Duct Cleaning, General Office Cleaning